Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,570,994 members, 5,951,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 09:16 PM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (13837 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by AAAD(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19
text2tunji@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:42am On Sep 20
AAAD:
text2tunji@gmail.com
thanks in advance

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:42am On Sep 21
AAAD:
text2tunji@gmail.com
thanks in advance

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23
Yes
damianchiemezie:

Don't worry. I am glad you received it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24
NobleRomm:

Thanks bro. i have gotten it
Ok.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25
NiklauseFred:

Oh! I have seen it.
Thanks alot

You are most welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26
YINKS89:
yeancah4barca@gmail.com
All right
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by YINKS89(m): 8:04am On Sep 27
damianchiemezie:
All right
thanks ill be expecting it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27
YINKS89:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28
YINKS89:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by YINKS89(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?
yes I did, thanks so much , I was so busy in the office today been Monday but once m done reading I'll gv my review.. thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29
YINKS89:
yes I did, thanks so much , I was so busy in the office today been Monday but once m done reading I'll gv my review.. thanks

All right
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Darkwallet: 5:51am On Sep 30
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
I'll be glad to have a copy.
blessingusm7@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30
Darkwallet:

blessingusm7@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:02am On Oct 02
Darkwallet:

blessingusm7@gmail.com

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:09am On Oct 03
A Masterpiece

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04
kiss
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Huzormah(m): 9:12am On Oct 05
I would really love to read this book . my email is "itzhuzormah@gmail.com" . Thanks and I anticipate your response .
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05
Huzormah:
I would really love to read this book .
my email is "itzhuzormah@gmail.com" .
Thanks and I anticipate your response .

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Huzormah(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05
God bless you richly
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Paulcyril19: 12:46am On Oct 06
Please I will be glad to receive it. Uchennapaulcyril@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06
Paulcyril19:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07
Paulcyril19:

Hope you received it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08
damianchiemezie:

Hope you received it?
Okay
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09
damianchiemezie:
A Masterpiece

If any of you fail to receive it, let me know.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

Okay
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Paulcyril19: 9:35pm On Oct 10
Thank you for this great master piece.. It greatly blessed me. May God empower you more.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11
Paulcyril19:
Thank you for this great master piece.. It greatly blessed me. May God empower you more.

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ayubasodeeq(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11
Interested Ayubasodeeq123@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12
ayubasodeeq:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13
ayubasodeeq:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ayubasodeeq(m): 5:48am On Oct 14
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?
yes thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2012 WAEC Results (WASSCE May/June ) Have Not Been Published / Biodun Ogunyemi: Some Lecturers Not Qualified To Be In Varsities / Distinguish These Programmes; PGDE & PDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.