Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,569,464 members, 5,945,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 at 07:01 PM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (13678 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14
ayubasodeeq:
yes thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by PrinceInTheNort: 1:12am On Oct 15
Please send me the book
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15
PrinceInTheNort:
Please send me the book

Drop your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by PrinceInTheNort: 8:01pm On Oct 15
damianchiemezie:

Drop your email
smiley
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16
PrinceInTheNort:
bintaamina1002@gmail.com

And please don't quote my email

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by PrinceInTheNort: 2:01am On Oct 17
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Please unqoute my email address
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17
PrinceInTheNort:
Please unqoute my email address

Okay
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Fremlin: 7:14am On Oct 18
please send to my email sir ffremlin@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by PrinceInTheNort: 12:31pm On Oct 18
damianchiemezie:

Okay
You haven't do it nah undecided?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18
Fremlin:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19
Fremlin:

Hope you have seen it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Fremlin: 2:16pm On Oct 20
damianchiemezie:

Hope you have seen it?
received sir
thanks alot
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20
Fremlin:

received sir

thanks alot

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21
A masterpiece

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22
MrEgghead:
pls I need it : abikammaemmanuel@gmail.com

Okay
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by buezeemeka(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22
Am also interested..
buezeemeka@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23
buezeemeka:
Am also interested..
buezeemeka@gmail.com.
Thanks

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24
buezeemeka:
Am also interested..
buezeemeka@gmail.com.
Thanks

I am glad you received it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Hollafit: 12:07am On Oct 25
Am also interested
Koredesolomon65@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kebbicorper: 7:59am On Oct 25
Please, Let me have it too. kebbicorper@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25
Hollafit:
Am also interested
Koredesolomon65@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25
Kebbicorper:
Please, Let me have it too. kebbicorper@gmail.com
Thanks

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Paulokike: 10:03pm On Oct 25
Pls send it to me
youngstar2a@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26
Paulokike:
Pls send it to me
youngstar2a@gmail.com

Check your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? / Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.