Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,972 members, 5,879,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 05:25 AM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (12046 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by NobleRomm(m): 10:07am On Jan 30
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Thanks bro. i have gotten it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:36am On Jan 31
NobleRomm:

Thanks bro. i have gotten it

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Yohans(m): 3:23am On Feb 01
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Thanks, seen it and I'hv already downloaded the PDF file. Thanks once again
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:14am On Feb 01
Yohans:

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:29am On Feb 03
ayomide8990:
ayomideamos8990@gmail.com

I hope you received it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:57am On Feb 04
Yohans:

All right
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:24am On Feb 05
johndaviv:
looks very good cover.
best assignment help

Thank you
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06
ayomide8990:
ayomideamos8990@gmail.com
Did you get it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ayomide8990(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06
damianchiemezie:

Did you get it?
Yes, Boss. Thanks you so much.

1 Like

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:33am On Feb 08
ayomide8990:

Yes, Boss. Thanks you so much.

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Chibykedeeds0(m): 7:45am On Feb 08
Wow man. I appreciate ur effort. I will love to read too
Nwazuluokechibyke@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:26am On Feb 10
Chibykedeeds0:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11
yerobiukini:
Received. Thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11
Chibykedeeds0:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14
Brunicekid:
My Mail:
ogunkayode.oluwaseyi@gmail.com

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Nickshrapnel(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14
Can I get the hardcopy? I’m willing to pay for it
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15
Nickshrapnel:
Can I get the hardcopy? I’m willing to pay for it

The hardcover is not yet out. I suggest we keep in touch. Whatsup: 08153680779
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by David2O(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16
Please send it to Phemzystar@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16
David2O:
Please send it to Phemzystar@gmail.com

Check your email

1 Like

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by muhammedbalogun: 2:01am On Feb 17
muhammedbalogun@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Pharmumar(m): 6:45am On Feb 17
sir, umarhassan132@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Esteemval(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17
I'll love to read the two aniegerald@gmail.com that's my email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17
muhammedbalogun:
muhammedbalogun@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17
Pharmumar:
sir,
umarhassan132@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17
Esteemval:
I'll love to read the two
aniegerald@gmail.com that's my email

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by NiklauseFred(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17
Pls I'm interested.
Www.frednicklause@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Jaywon9ja(m): 8:33am On Feb 18
Interested please, jaywon9ja@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18
[quote author=NiklauseFred post=86740911]Pls I'm interested.
Www.frednicklause@gmail.com

Check your email

1 Like

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18
Jaywon9ja:
Interested please, jaywon9ja@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by NiklauseFred(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18
[quote author=damianchiemezie post=86766099][/quote]

Saw something like "bit coin".Is that the book? undecided
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:08am On Feb 20
NiklauseFred:

Saw something like "bit coin".Is that the book? undecided

Beneath the Gloss not 'bit coin'

1 Like

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by NiklauseFred(m): 9:42am On Feb 20
damianchiemezie:

Beneath the Gloss not 'bit coin'

Oh! I have seen it.
Thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) / Which Is Correct; Eat Orange Or Drink Orange / All Uniben New Admitted Student, Meet A Final Year Student Of Uniben

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.