Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,517 members, 5,776,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 04:04 AM

The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (9752 Views)

Photographer Calls Out Lecturer That Took 200K To Give Him Fake Admission In OAU / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:17am On Jun 06
damianchiemezie:

Did you get it?

kiss
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07
The new book will be released on 9th. Stay tuned.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09
damianchiemezie:
The new book will be released on 9th. Stay tuned.

Released.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11
Growing up, I wanted to be a writer but lost interest because I thought it was impossible.

This piece simplifies writing and is a vivid illustration of the saying that writing is for everyone. Succinctly put, this is a master craft. ---- *Kweku Nuamah [Grammarian & Co-founder of Youth Alive for Africa*--Ghana]

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:55am On Jun 12
kiss
damianchiemezie:
Growing up, I wanted to be a writer but lost interest because I thought it was impossible.

This piece simplifies writing and is a vivid illustration of the saying that writing is for everyone. Succinctly put, this is a master craft. ---- *Kweku Nuamah [Grammarian & Co-founder of Youth Alive for Africa*--Ghana]
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:06am On Jun 13
kiss
Lukaku12:

Thanks so much sir I got it I will start reading
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:59am On Jun 14
Yohans:

Thanks, seen it and I'hv already downloaded the PDF file. Thanks once again

Okay
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16
Birdeyeview:
Pls i need it. thank you so much
georgewizzy20@gmail.com

lipsrsealed
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17
damianchiemezie:

lipsrsealed

All right
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:04am On Jun 18
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by oscarsam(m): 6:36am On Jun 19
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it ?

yes I did, but can't download the PDF. is there any link I will rather download it from?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Daresam33: 9:11am On Jun 19
Hello , please I don't know if it's still open..
I'm interested..
daresammie3@gmail.com..
Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:32am On Jun 19
oscarsam:

yes I did, but can't download the PDF. is there any link I will rather download it from?

Can you chat me on Whatsapp? ___ 08153680779

Or click here : https://wa.me/2348153680779

1 Like

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:38am On Jun 19
Daresam33:
Hello , please I don't know if it's still open..
I'm interested..
daresammie3@gmail.com..
Thanks in anticipation

Check your email

1 Like

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by jpawjpaw(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19
pls help, I need it at.. jpawjpaw360@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by iremsmith: 7:23pm On Jun 19
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

Pls forward it...
kingsleyogbonnaya64@gmail.com
I love you.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:04am On Jun 20
jpawjpaw:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22
jpawjpaw:

I hope you got it ?
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it ?
kiss
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by DayDreamer05(m): 1:16am On Jun 24
Good day. I'm bored, sitting in this tight corner and I'd loved to read your book.
Can you forward the PDF via zakifurious2020@gmail.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:22am On Jun 24
DayDreamer05:
Good day.
I'm bored, sitting in this tight corner and I'd loved to read your book.

Can you forward the PDF via zakifurious2020@gmail.com
have

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by valiju: 9:25am On Jun 24
Please send to me too walexherbs@yahoo.com
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24
valiju:
Please send to me too walexherbs@yahoo.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by DayDreamer05(m): 1:28am On Jun 25
damianchiemezie:
have
Check your email
I've seen it. And I do appreciate.
Thank you.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ABOVEDELAW: 5:30am On Jun 25
I would like to read this interesting book
olowobaba55@gmail.com

damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

I love you.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25
ABOVEDELAW:
I would like to read this interesting book
olowobaba55@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ABOVEDELAW: 3:25am On Jun 26
Thanks bro, got it
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26
ABOVEDELAW:
Thanks bro, got it

You are welcome
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:01am On Jun 27
kiss
DayDreamer05:

I've seen it. And I do appreciate.

Thank you.
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28

Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29
Re: The Book (memoir)that Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mathematics Female Teacher (END TIME TEACHER PICTURED) / Gis And Remote Sensing: Is There Lecturing/job Prospect? / Ugwuanyi Lays Foundation For Samuel Maduka's Entrepreneurial University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.