Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tinubu Again ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Again ? (1212 Views)

Former President GEJ And Bola Ahmed Tinubu Again! / CCT Trial :Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again. / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Again ? by hannie: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2010
Well . . .as we all know BAT is so power-drunk as to make sure BRF remains unsettled. but that is not the news.

The news is that as the Ward Congress is billed to start today, Tinubu has already hand-picked candidates for ratification, making sure that people supposedly loyal to the BRF cause are ostracised.  cry

How does it affect Lagosians ? The average Lagosian would be contented with whatever is thrown at them, in case this injustice is allowed, we might just be saying good bye to GOOD GOVERNANCE IN LAGOS STATE . . .lets just watch as today pans out to see how the congresses will go, as whatever happens today would affect all the strata of Government.

Can someone beg Tinubu to alow good governance in Lagos ? especially as he has at least gained an advantage in his home state OSUN by the installation of his no 1 stooge Aregbesola ?  undecided
Re: Tinubu Again ? by Becomrich11: 3:58am On Dec 02, 2010
Why are they in a hurry to do the primary, Wait till 2011 january.

ACN should cancel thier primary,

Look PDP is just tricking you. I am telling you Nuhu ribadu is a member of PDP.

The truth is even the  states you have you may loss it. All the governors may have to run in 2011. including Aregbesola and Ekiti governor. they are not sure what PDP is up too.  Do you people think it is possible for Delta state governor to have 7 years in first time. it is not possible, they are just tricking you.

Look if they run an election in delta state and the governor wins again. It means he has use 7 to 8 years in power , which is unconstitutional. The PDP is only playing trick with you people. They would make all of you run in 2011. That what the constitution says.

Dont you people read the constitution, Obi judgement was illegal.

I am telling you the governor of delta state can not use 7 to 8 years in one term. And what apply to him, would apply to everybody.

Change your primary days to after PDP dates of january 15.  And see what PDP would do.

So cant run Tinubu because PDP would use the EFCC. I know that what PDP would do.  Nuhu Ribadu would not win. And since you are not running a yoruba person, you are not going to do well at the Poll in Yorubaland. because Labour party is running Dele momoh. Most Yoruba would vote for Dele momoh than vote for Nuhu Ribadu.  And it would affect the out come of the governorship election in favour of the labour party. it either you team up with labour.
Re: Tinubu Again ? by miqos02(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2010
Becomrich}:

The truth is even the  states you have you may loss it. All the governors may have to run in 2011. including Aregbesola and Ekiti governor. they are not sure what PDP is up too.  Do you people think it is possible for Delta state governor to have 7 years in first time. it is not possible, they are just tricking you.

Look if they run an election in delta state and the governor wins again. It means he has use 7 to 8 years in power , which is unconstitutional. The PDP is only playing trick with you people. They would make all of you run in 2011. That what the constitution says.

I am telling you the governor of delta state can not use 7 to 8 years in one term. And what apply to him, would apply to everybody.

Change your primary days to after PDP dates of january 15.  And see what PDP would do.

So cant run Tinubu because PDP would use the EFCC. I know that what PDP would do.  Nuhu Ribadu would not win. And since you are not running a yoruba person, you are not going to do well at the Poll in Yorubaland. because Labour party is running Dele momoh. Most Yoruba would vote for Dele momoh than vote for Nuhu Ribadu.  And it would affect the out come of the governorship election in favour of the labour party. it either you team up with labour.

bros how are u sure yorubas will vote dele momodu. he is not yoruba but edo.
Re: Tinubu Again ? by mogentle(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
Becomrich}:

So cant run Tinubu because PDP would use the EFCC. I know that what PDP would do.  Nuhu Ribadu would not win. And since you are not[i] running a yoruba person, [/i]you are not going to do well at the Poll in Yorubaland. b[i]ecause Labour party is running Dele momoh[/i]. Most Yoruba would vote for Dele momoh than vote for Nuhu Ribadu.  And it would affect the out come of the governorship election in favour of the labour party. it either you team up with labour.

Bros, this your grammar need an upgrade. It runs the belly. Haba
Re: Tinubu Again ? by Becomrich11: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
fashola as immunity, tinubu does not have immunity. wake up my friend, the EFCC is a member of the PDP. Nuhu Ribadu is a member of the PDP.  The PDP has Nuhu Ribadu to use as for thier own purpose. To make ACN unstable, that why they want him there.   Is it not the same Nuhu Obasanjo Ribadu.   How can the ACN not notice that this is Nuhu Obasanjo Ribadu.?? they should open thier eyes. Nuhu Obasanjo Ribadu work for who

The Yorubas are not going to vote for Nuhu Ribadu, so the ACN are going to loss. So they have a choice, and what is the different between edo and yoruba , you.?
Re: Tinubu Again ? by olafolarin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
Tinubu will never go that far!!!!
Re: Tinubu Again ? by seanet02: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2010
@op, you are so dumbbb
Re: Tinubu Again ? by superboi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2010
Have always told people that Tunibu is just another Obj that why they could never stay together in one room, the only difference is that they are from slightly different age groups.
Re: Tinubu Again ? by oyewolejos(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
Becomrich}:

The truth is even the states you have you may loss it. All the governors may have to run in 2011. including Aregbesola and Ekiti governor. they are not sure what PDP is up too. Do you people think it is possible for Delta state governor to have 7 years in first time. it is not possible, they are just tricking you.

Change your primary days to after PDP dates of january 15. And see what PDP would do.

So cant run Tinubu because PDP would use the EFCC. I know that what PDP would do. Nuhu Ribadu would not win. And since you are not running a yoruba person, you are not going to do well at the Poll in Yorubaland. because Labour party is running Dele momoh. Most Yoruba would vote for Dele momoh than vote for Nuhu Ribadu. And it would affect the out come of the governorship election in favour of the labour party. it either you team up with labour.

And who told u ACN will field Nuhu?
They learnt their lesson during Atiku saga.
No Ex PDP man can pick ACN ticket ever again
ACN is going for an alliance.
hannie:

Well . . .as we all know BAT is so power-drunk as to make sure BRF remains unsettled. but that is not the news.

The news is that as the Ward Congress is billed to start today, Tinubu has already hand-picked candidates for ratification, making sure that people supposedly loyal to the BRF cause are ostracised. cry

How does it affect Lagosians ? The average Lagosian would be contented with whatever is thrown at them, in case this injustice is allowed, we might just be saying good bye to GOOD GOVERNANCE IN LAGOS STATE . . .lets just watch as today pans out to see how the congresses will go, as whatever happens today would affect all the strata of Government.

Can someone beg Tinubu to alow good governance in Lagos ? especially as he has at least gained an advantage in his home state OSUN by the installation of his no 1 stooge Aregbesola ? undecided
Is he stopping good governance?
BRT is a technocrat and BAT is doing the political job just to keep PDP at bay.
Some people always say they are fighting. They are best of friends.
Fashola appreciate Tinubu more than anything.
People are just saying all these things to cause dissafection between the two. Why on earth will BRF beef BAT?
Re: Tinubu Again ? by rasputinn(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
If tinubu succeeds in scheming BRF out of government house,then I'll protest by ensuring my money will not be among those to be stolen by him and his stooge-in-waiting by adopting every jungle means possible to avoid paying Lagos state tax,BTW I understand so many people that reside and do business in Lagos volutarily pay their taxes cos of Fashola;so he goes,their tax goes
Re: Tinubu Again ? by hannie: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2010
NL knows no dumber set of people than Oyewolejos and Seanet02 . . .

only twerps amd stans will keep arguing that BAT isnt making life difficult for BRF in Eko Ile, the blind can see it, even the dumb have refused to go numb on this issue, so why are we deceiving ourselves ?

BRF is likely to lose out if we continue things the way this ojuyobo has been doing things . . .imagine him selecting all candidates right up to the ward levels, this guy is so desperate about his inordinate ambition to rule the SW as its political leader . . .why do u think he is mad at BRF for reducing the amount of money that Alpha Beta gets from 3 billion naira to 1.7 BN ? THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE BEEF, AND AREGBESOLA HAD BEEN THE MAJOR FOOTSOLDIER OF BAT, NOW THAT RA-WOLF HAS BEEN GIVEN THE MANDATE TO RULE OSUN, TINUBU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND FACE OONI OF IFE, OMISORE AND CO OVER THERE . . .SIMPLES!

It will be nice to see if Ra-wolf and Tinubu can turn Osun state to an embodiment of envy just like or even more than BRF was able to do . . . grin

God dey! cool
Re: Tinubu Again ? by hannie: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2010
http://digitalizednigeria.com/2010/11/26/incredible-chairman-milks-lg-dry/

later they will say Tinubu is not interfering with governance in Lagos, if Fashola had a free hand in Eko Ile, this thieving Charm-man in the article would not be in the corridors of power but rather be languishing in Kirikiri grin
Re: Tinubu Again ? by hannie: 3:22am On Dec 07, 2010
. . .and it gets worse!

War Congresses were held last weekend, LGA congresses were held yesterday and guess what ?

Tinubu ensured OUTRIGHT IMPOSITION OF HIS SELECT CANDIDATES . . .

If this injustice is allowed, BRF would be EJECTED from office after the expiration of this term. Jimi Agbaje is the willing tool to be used.

Remi Tinubu is being positioned for a Senataorial seat . . .most likely LAGOS EAST

on the other hand, if grudgingly Tinubu accepts to use BRF, odds are that Tinubu will get the lawmakers to impeach him . . .

did anybody say INTERNAL DEMOCRACY EXISTS IN ACN ?
Re: Tinubu Again ? by hannie: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2010
Everything just to silence BRF and his campaign crew

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/18755.html

(1) (Reply)

Inpinchment Of Hon. Ojukaye Flagg Amachree Bu Legislators / Nass Results At Glance / Anambra Central Senatorial Election Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.