Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians (70437 Views)

Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by nairafamedotcom: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ace Music Video Director Unlimited LA Accuses Marlians Of Not Taking Their Bath and Bastardazing Eko Hotel Reception With Their Body Odour.

See His Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/eko-hotel-reception-was-oozing-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by OKorowanta: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Naira Marley coming for you.. grin

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by nairafamedotcom: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Watch Some Funny Moments At Marlian Festival HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by GOFRONT(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Na waoo..

Body language things......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Charmingrascal(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is how they look for trouble. If Naira Marley cme for him nw they wll say he is disrespecting elders in the industry.
I am not a Marlian

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by nairafamedotcom: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Charmingrascal:
This is how they look for trouble. If Naira Marley cme for him nw they wll say he is disrespecting elders in the industry.
I am not a Marlian
So what are you??

241 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Charmingrascal(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
So what are you??
www.google.com

320 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by bmdmixer: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by tmcleo2k2(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by zolacoded(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Marlians reading or seeing this savagery comment VS we the Non-Marlians grin

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by johnkay1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Another tittle

SMELLOW

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Pavarottii(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
I can imagine the agbero girls that would av turned up... From all quarters of main land
Them for don book those yellow and black buses... Pack like sardine inside reach V.I... But dem no get gate fee..

Some no even plan enter... Na just dey outside the venue dey dance zanku, leg work, tesumole and u know the rest....

That's their own form of joy ... Life can be a mystery.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by badmrkt(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Na trend mark. Mouth odor join

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by alabi484(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wetin musa no go see for gate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Kingrexyl(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Marlians, useless and jobless sets of People, awon lazy youths them.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Marlians will roast L.A

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by chukwuibuipob: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
embarassed shocked sad lipsrsealed*puke* talk about locust beans armpit sad lipsrsealed embarassed sad

3 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Kurtis02(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
cheii
Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by 24kmagic: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Titans = Body odour
Malians = oozing armpits

Issorite

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by denickboss(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by obojememe: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
off point ,
so it is marley’s duty to tell anyone coming for the concert to have their bath before coming ?
he shld have bought a vvip ticket then,

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by jaxxy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
That’s what happens at such gatherings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Sonnobax15(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
In other words,eko hotel reception was tacharous......btw,i just listened to naira marley's soapy for the first time and i couldn't finish wondering why the mad man isn't in the psychiatric home.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by chiemmanuel(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Shows his popularity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
More like 'no baff gang' then

11 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Agege stadium next time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Debbcy: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Am just passing grin

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by safarigirl(f): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pavarottii:
I can imagine the agbero girls that would av turned up... From all quarters of main land
just the girls? I reckon there would be more agbero boys than girls at such a gathering.

Everyone knows men have higher risk of body odour of both genders

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by neweraomo: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
nairafamedotcom:

So what are you??
muslimian grin

9 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by Hintboy: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
maybe na the marlians wey come forward.
grin grin angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians by kponkedenge(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Marlians don't bath.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.