Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41602 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
and you are not? Continue deceiving urself
I am dear.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Very blunt too cool

Lmao, I don't like sugar coating jare too stressful to drive the point.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Godmademan(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Many people think I am averse to ladies on a personal level, even my closest friends. In reality, I just prefer to keep them at arms length while I sought out my future. Women will always be available.
I have received bad treatment from people who think I'm proud because I don't engage them in chats. I just greet and pass. I actually prefer media chats cos I can control my use of time unlike someone bumping into me every time for a discuss and some can't decode that you are quiet busy at that moment. TBH i wish I could change this but I can't. I have no bleeps to give. Tomorrow is more important than the lil gossips they crave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by LordKO(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I'm an occult grand master.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by themaestro08(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
rman:
This thread is quite revealing!

It is pointer to why nairaland contributions are exactly the way they are.

Revealing in what sense?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
queenitee:

You are academically intelligent. Not even intelligent self, you are brilliant. Isn’t it what you were taught you read and even if you read extra, it’d still be something related to the course you are studying. But let’s even agree with you that you are intelligent. That’s academic intelligence. The question is are you intelligent in other areas of life? That’s when you can say you are truly intelligent.
And what other areas are you inferring; street wise. Intelligence just doesn't mean the ability to study your book and pass your exams only, that's being a dork. Intelligence means the ability to apply what you've learnt, high analytical skills, diversity, dynamism, the ability to perform in different fields exceedingly well, great conversationist, a problem solver. I can deviate into any field I want and perform without hiccups, it's who I am.

I don't need to prove anything to you before you believe, you don't even know me. And mind you, people who can get into Government owned medical schools in the South West on merit list without pulling strings are not just only brilliant, they are also intelligent, Ask around

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by iammiracle1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
LadyHeaven:

Pardon me its your right to feel what you feel, but you didn't need to use the B word. HNY

You this babe, I have been noticing you, always quick to shut down negative vibes and always pass your comments in a sensible calm manner, I fully expected you to angrily reply to his demeaning comment with a barrage of insults yet you excused yourself and even wished him a happy new year join, if you are truly like this in life ehn, your bobo issa lucky man because women of nowadays are so loud and quick to throws jabs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Oladayo12(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

I got into Medical school 3rd on the MERIT LIST after dumping 300 level of a Federal University with a cgpa of 4.86. The best in the department....I can go on and on...But that's for another day. I get exams to pass
Wow! obviously u must be a guru. just graduated last month frm uni, though narrowly missed first class.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
BabbanBura:

Nope, you are actually a bitter woman (towards men) in real life - wetin men do u sef?
have I met you before?

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by fastlane84: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

2 and 3 ohhhh especially 2
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by DAntivirus: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
AdaAde:

Nope, no, nope.
Cool to know... really cool to know

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
iSlayer:
People, especially women always think I don't know God. Unknown to them, I have a better grasp of spirituality than they ever will.

Some people also think I'm a write off before getting to know me well. I laugh.

People also think I'm physically weak. Because I'm good looking. Wrong move.

How does this correlate?

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by queenitee(f): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

And what other areas are you inferring; street wise. Intelligence just doesn't mean the ability to study your book and pass your exams only, that's being a dork. Intelligence means the ability to apply what you've learnt, high analytical skills, diversity, dynamism, the ability to perform in different fields exceedingly well, great conversationist, a problem solver. I can deviate into any field I want and perform without hiccups, it's who I am.

I don't need to prove anything to you before you believe, you don't even know me. And mind you, people who can get into Government owned medical schools in the South West on merit list without pulling strings are not just only brilliant, they are also intelligent, Ask around
Lmao, you don’t me also and you don’t have an idea if I’m equally a medical student. And no I never said you are not intelligent, I’m letting you know what you already confirmed up there and that’s “Intelligence isn’t all about reading and passing exam.” It’s about the ability to apply what you have learnt to your day to day activities.

And no, I don’t want prove also. Good night.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
They say I am lucky and don't know what it's like to suffer.
That I'm rich.
That I'm weird.
That I'm a player cos I don't keep females around.
That I only think about myself.

Whereas local man is living within his means.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Oladayo12(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
queenitee:

You are academically intelligent. Not even intelligent self, you are brilliant. Isn’t it what you were taught you read and even if you read extra, it’d still be something related to the course you are studying. But let’s even agree with you that you are intelligent. That’s academic intelligence. The question is are you intelligent in other areas of life? That’s when you can say you are truly intelligent.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Liposure: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
People think am a gigolo when in actual fact am ladies man
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by dawnomike(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thoceen:
You are
. Now you're one of them too o! Lol
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by queenitee(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ramanto:

Other areas of life like......? Madam, the guy is smart. Take it or leave it. If he was failing all through, would you debate if he's a dullard?
Lmao being book smart is different from being smart in other areas. And yes if he was a dullard, I might conclude he’s not book smart but will never conclude he’s not smart in other areas. You need to meet a lot of people to realize being book smart is different from being smart in other areas. There are people who are book smart but dumb in other things that you start wondering how they manage to pass their exams. And also, I never said the guy isn’t intelligent, I’m saying there’s a difference between academic intelligence and others and he can’t judge his intelligence based on academics alone.
Good night

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by kayyat(f): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Being called a snob when i was only shy
IyaTola:

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Blessedchild24(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
some people believe that am a bad boy because I can say bad things a lot but personally am not bad just with mouth
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by themaestro08(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

Just wondering why you are wasting your time making explanations to this assholes. As if they matter.

I know an intelligent person when I see one.

Bang on man.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by dangoteinlaw: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most ppl think I let go easily when hurt or offended Just because I laugh at all times. Worse thing about me is that I don't retaliate by fighting, I attack ur source of income. U can see how dangerous I am even most times I regret my actions when my victim finally loose that contract or become unemployed but then they should have thought of that before offending me

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
I am dear.
lol, you are what?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by kluivertngong: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
That Because Of My Age And How I Look, They've Turned Down My Request To Produce My First Ever Film, A Short Film!

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by CEOwatazs: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Many people do think Buhari is my president little do de know that my president is judril el Sudan

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by moscow406(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
BIDOO:

Hmm, Only Less Intelligent One's Claim To Be Intelligent ! Study Have Shown That Those That Are Intelligent Hardly Claim To Be ! Because They Always Have These Notion That There Is More To What They Know.
If I didn't have the notion that there was more to know, believe me I would have continued my course rather than moving,

Although actions speak louder than words, it's not just a big confidence to know you're intelligent, it is also high self esteem. I'm not a cocky guy that rants about his mental capacity, you would believe if you met me...The topic made me talk... Have a great year..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by seanjost: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
ubunja:

Most men don't understand that being single for a woman doesn't mean not screwing around.

Please indulge me buddy
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by dangoteinlaw: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
praz001:
That I am a proud cos I don't have lots of friends around am always comfortable alone.....

That I am into one illegal cos of little material things... Those ones are like what work do you do please, I need work in ur kind of office....

But who cares.....
same thing as me, ppl wondering if I'm into fraud coz of lots of air-conditioners in my home. Like u said who cares, should I now look dirty and wretched to please them, never!!!
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by rman: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
themaestro08:

Revealing in what sense?

Majority of niaralanders are self absorbed!

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by BabbanBura(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
have I met you before?

Am not a fan of people filled with negative energies, except ofcourse for rehabilitation purposes - are u ready for that?

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Deltatoto: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:

they think I did ritual cos my money long small.d news is all over town that I am a ritualist d matter don tire me.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by jaymorgan(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Because am not muscular though I have self control, and I just don't like trouble naturally, they see me as weak and inferior though that doesn't bother me cos I know who I am at heart.
Some even believe am not caring. Cos I don't ask them what they didn't tell me.
When am provoked, I keep quiet which make some to see me as a very wicked soul.
As long as God sees my mind I don't care

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / She Kissed Me And Walked Away /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.