Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

Another Toxic Relationship Ended - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Toxic Relationship Ended (2681 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
While i and my girlfriend of about 8 months were on a playful deep conversation some days ago, talking how we eventually moved on after previous heartbreaks, she mentioned that;

“Las las i always still end up with someone better than my ex” - (referring to herself)

i asked her if she would move on too with me and if she thinks she would definitely also meet someone better than me. she concord immediately without thinking”.

Two days ago i actually ended the relationship after careful examination of issues i condoled, the stress she frequently put me, insecurities, mismanagement and a lot of toxic characters and behaviors drowning in hypocrisy. I mean you know the character of beautiful girls almost everyone would wish for. Especially higher class of people

In all, Forever is such a long time to stay inwardly struggling and unhappy since everyone is trying so hard see me marrying.

The signs are not good.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by AdaAde(f): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
AdaAde:
Congratulations.
Thank you
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by imiski(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't understand what you wrote. But relationships/love/marriages is overated. Just get a baby mama if you love to have children.

5 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
imiski:
I don't understand what you wrote. But relationships/love/marriages is overated. Just get a baby mama if you love to have children.
Good advice. Thank you
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Don't bow to the pressure of marry on time syndrome. Take your time to pick a lady and see if she possesses good wife character ( a lady that understands a man) you need that kind of a lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by donteddy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
WebSurfer:
While i and my girlfriend of about 8 months were on a playful deep conversation some days ago, talking how we eventually moved after previous heartbreaks, she mentioned. “Las las i always still end up with someone better than my ex, before i asked her if she would too if me. She obliged without thinking”.

Two days ago i actually ended the relationship after trying to condole with a lot of toxic characters drowning in hypocrisy. I mean you know the character of beautiful girls almost everyone would wish for. Especially higher class of people

In all, Forever is such a long time to stay inwardly struggling and unhappy since everyone is trying so hard see me marrying.

The signs are not good.

I don't understand what you wrote, maybe u should write well for better comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
donteddy:

I don't understand what you wrote, maybe u should write well for better comprehension.

I have done so
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by faithscharms(f): 3:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Brother you should have kept her on side and look for someone better then u end it with her cos now it might take u time to find and have a relationship with someone better than her,but for her it would be so easy as a woman cos trust me a lot of guys are waiting to have their share of the cake and will come forming love then fuc.k her crazy and move on ..anyway good luck

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
faithscharms:
Brother you should have kept her on side and look for someone better then u end it with her cos now it might take u time to find and have a relationship with someone better than her,but for her it would be so easy as a woman cos trust me a lot of guys are waiting to have their share of the cake and will come forming love then fuc.k her crazy and move on ..anyway good luck

I have behaved that way in the past, it didn’t make sense afterall. Other than keep wasting resources. I spend within a space of one month for this girl, nothing less than 6 digits for one unplanned subject or the other so its better i ended it since i have relocation plans
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2020
WebSurfer:
While i and my girlfriend of about 8 months were on a playful deep conversation some days ago, talking how we eventually moved on after previous heartbreaks, she mentioned that;

“Las las i always still end up with someone better than my ex” - (referring to herself)

i asked her if she would move on too with me and if she thinks she would definitely also meet someone better than me. she concord immediately without thinking”.

Two days ago i actually ended the relationship after careful examination of issues i condoled, the stress she frequently put me, insecurities, mismanagement and a lot of toxic characters and behaviors drowning in hypocrisy. I mean you know the character of beautiful girls almost everyone would wish for. Especially higher class of people

The signs are not good.

Ah, my guy, you are still on this? I do not know if you still remember me, but i did create a thread sometime in 2018 because of you in order to help you navigate this whole mess.

What I will suggest now may not be cool with you based on your standard but it will save you a lot of stress. Like I indicated in that thread years ago, you like pretty women, same as myself but this come at a price based on the Nigerian ecosystem of relationship.

These kind of girls often have ego issues, unstable, volatile, selfish and when you analyse all the failed relationship that you have had, you will begin to see similar patterns.

Because of their beauty, they always feel on top of the world and think everything revolves around their body. The girl you referred to in the OP is an indication of what I am talking about here. They are usually flashy, often on social media using the snapchat app to filter their face and all those nonsense..

I now avoid them like plague, no matter how beautiful they appear.

Also, spending money on these girls carelessly will not make them stay. If my memory serve me right, I think I did mention in the previous thread that a friend burned through 25M (50M in today's estimation) because of a girl who didn't love him but his money.

Do you like how they toy with your emotion, no respect for your being and sanity? Do you like the emotional stress and all that comes with these beautiful fools? I do not think you do. Who like wahala? nobody, except a lunatic.

All the girls I have had bad experiences with falls into this category, especially when you try to be responsible by treating them like a wife, instead of LovePeddler...

You can't continue to spend time with girls who do not have plan in the relationship except the good times they currently enjoy. At this point, you should have a lady you wish to marry and one who is focused so that you can use the time on these stressful relationship on other venture and you can find one if you change your setting and criteria for picking ladies. You have no choice than to change your setting and criteria but if you wish to fork as many girls as possible, you do not need to change it. It all boils down to what you want.

Sex is nothing bro and that girl you referenced here does not care about the relationship, neither did she had a plan.

I had to go for a girl that is not flashy but facially pretty, average height, hardworking and focused because I was tired of all the stress. You may need to do same too. She was the one that asked how I want things to go, which means she hoped it won"t be waste of time

There was this idiot I met here that made me put a complete stop to girls that stress guys but that is a story for another day. That one was after money, mocked me because I didn't dish out as much as she wanted, while acting like we need to taking things slowly. Imagine wanting us to take things slowly but does not want us to take the money slowly... clown grin. Me that was operating from years of experience

But the good thing is as soon as she left, God opened massive door and 2020 is looking good on all indices plus, I had already gotten a backup with the non flashy girl. So, it was not painful when she retorted to her nuisance because I knew a day like that will come, after 2 previous mishap.

For you, you are lucky to have a family with some amount of money, maybe that is why you feel spending money on this girls would not harm you... for me, I have to work for every penny from scratch, i have to plan, strategize, no godfather, get my guys and we make money together.

You need to change your settings with which you pick girls. If you just want fun, do not change it.. but if you want something serious, you have to change it. It all depends on you AND STOP starting a relationship with money... it never ends well. The girl I am with now didn't get a dime from me for more than a year. It is just recently I started opening up bit by bit.

13 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2020
2kaybiel:
Don't bow to the pressure of marry on time syndrome. Take your time to pick a lady and see if she possesses good wife character ( a lady that understands a man) you need that kind of a lady.
Hhis problem is selection process. the guy too like fine chics, all those flashy ones. You know them na.. AKA slay queen. grin na where the problem dey be that bro. I don dust my bata and run leave them.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2020
If you marry a smart, pretty and kind woman, you have everything. But in most cases guys only have either a smart ugly kind, smart pretty evil, dull pretty kind, smart ugly evil, dull ugly kind, dull pretty evil and the worst of all, dull ugly evil woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
If you marry a smart, pretty and kind woman, you have everything. But in most cases guys only have either a smart ugly kind, smart pretty evil, dull pretty kind, smart ugly evil, dull ugly kind, dull pretty evil and the worst of all, dull ugly evil woman.
under Nigerian context, yes.

Dude knows where the problem is...

I have left that lane for good and not going back. They can eat their beauty.

He needs to give up the trophy girlfriend selection and look for a woman with a purpose and driven.
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by NiklauseFred(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you want to live long pls try and stay away from Nigerian girls with low mentality of seeing a relationship like a business.

#myOpinion

5 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:
If you want to live long pls try and stay away from Nigerian girls with low mentality of seeing a relationship like a business.

#myOpinion
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by NiklauseFred(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:
God bless you.

God bless you too brother smiley

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:

Ah, my guy, you are still on this? I do not know if you still remember me, but i did create a thread sometime in 2018 because of you in order to help you navigate this whole mess.

What I will suggest now may not be cool with you based on your standard but it will save you a lot of stress. Like I indicated in that thread years ago, you like pretty women, same as myself but this come at a price based on the Nigerian ecosystem of relationship.

These kind of girls often have ego issues, unstable, volatile, selfish and when you analyse all the failed relationship that you have had, you will begin to see similar patterns.

Because of their beauty, they always feel on top of the world and think everything revolves around their body. The girl you referred to in the OP is an indication of what I am talking about here. They are usually flashy, often on social media using the snapchat app to filter their face and all those nonsense..

I now avoid them like plague, no matter how beautiful they appear.

Also, spending money on these girls carelessly will not make them stay. If my memory serve me right, I think I did mention in the previous thread that a friend burned through 25M (50M in today's estimation) because of a girl who didn't love him but his money.

Do you like how they toy with your emotion, no respect for your being and sanity? Do you like the emotional stress and all that comes with these beautiful fools? I do not think you do. Who like wahala? nobody, except a lunatic.

All the girls I have had bad experiences with falls into this category, especially when you try to be responsible by treating them like a wife, instead of LovePeddler...

You can't continue to spend time with girls who do not have plan in the relationship except the good times they currently enjoy. At this point, you should have a lady you wish to marry and one who is focused so that you can use the time on these stressful relationship on other venture and you can find one if you change your setting and criteria for picking ladies. You have no choice than to change your setting and criteria but if you wish to fork as many girls as possible, you do not need to change it. It all boils down to what you want.

Sex is nothing bro and that girl you referenced here does not care about the relationship, neither did she had a plan.

I had to go for a girl that is not flashy but facially pretty, average height, hardworking and focused because I was tired of all the stress. You may need to do same too. She was the one that asked how I want things to go, which means she hoped it won"t be waste of time

There was this idiot I met here that made me put a complete stop to girls that stress guys but that is a story for another day. That one was after money, mocked me because I didn't dish out as much as she wanted, while acting like we need to taking things slowly. Imagine wanting us to take things slowly but does not want us to take the money slowly... clown grin. Me that was operating from years of experience

But the good thing is as soon as she left, God opened massive door and 2020 is looking good on all indices plus, I had already gotten a backup with the non flashy girl. So, it was not painful when she retorted to her nuisance because I knew a day like that will come, after 2 previous mishap.

For you, you are lucky to have a family with some amount of money, maybe that is why you feel spending money on this girls would not harm you... for me, I have to work for every penny from scratch, i have to plan, strategize, no godfather, get my guys and we make money together.

You need to change your settings with which you pick girls. If you just want fun, do not change it.. but if you want something serious, you have to change it. It all depends on you AND STOP starting a relationship with money... it never ends well. The girl I am with now didn't get a dime from me for more than a year. It is just recently I started opening up bit by bit.

Everything you wrote is as if you explained the whole story for me. This girl was actually and genuinely my number 1 crush for years,i mean the most beautiful and classy girl i ever had a crush on.
Although i never got a cent from family or anyone my entire adult life.

Thank you and i understand better now
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by WebSurfer(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

#myOpinion
They will tell you it is love and care. Even the skills we are trying to set them up with so they can earn for themselves, they won’t be serious

2 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by NiklauseFred(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
WebSurfer:

They will tell you it is love and care. Even the skills we are trying to set them up with so they can earn for themselves, they won’t be serious

Honestly most of them think like that,some wanna just be a house wife with no vision at all!.It pains tho but as for me I have concluded within my heart that never will I have anything to do with a Nigerian babe.
Truth is they want "already made men" and most at times it backfires and they end up with 'woman beaters'.

#NaijaBabesBuySenseAbeg

3 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
WebSurfer:

The signs are not good.
congrats. No one deserves to be in a toxic situationship

2 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Honestly most of them think like that,some wanna just be a house wife with no vision at all!.It pains tho but as for me I have concluded within my heart that never will I have anything to do with a Nigerian babe.
Truth is they want "already made men" and most at times it backfires and they end up with 'woman beaters'.

#NaijaBabesBuySenseAbeg

The current girl I am with told me she does not want any house wife ish lol.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

#NaijaBabesBuySenseAbeg

Yes already made men is their thing.

Nobody Wan suffer.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by donaldtruman: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

#myOpinion
Infact,the height of low mentality was when d last girlfriend I had told me that she was ready to get married to me but she won't want to stress herself with home chores.
That I will ve to provide cooks,maids & domestic staff that will be dealing with d home chores.
She also said that she observed that I am a principled person & won't want me to stop her from relating with her friends who will still be single as she would still want to be attending parties & so on.

The fact is that most beautiful girls are fundamentally stupid.

Just that we guys can't help to be attracted by them as hey can be very flashy but they are suicidal.

U will keep spending on them but they will never be satisfied but always ask for more.

Their cost of maintenance is outrageously high.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
WebSurfer:

Everything you wrote is as if you explained the whole story for me. This girl was actually and genuinely my number 1 crush for years,i mean the most beautiful and classy girl i ever had a crush on.
Although i never got a cent from family or anyone my entire adult life.

Thank you and i understand better now

My brother, give up the trophy girlfriend and super model. They have nothing, absolutely nothing to offer man. What you need is a woman that is focus and dedicated. You can find pretty women in this category, but she may not have flashy features of the kind of girls you always like.

Listen, one of my friend told me he can't marry a girl that is too pretty and I didn't understood what he meant until something happened. Not that you can't marry those kind of girls but the truth is not someone that is too soft with them.

There was a lady I worked worked with. This woman too fine. She was nurse in the US before coming back to Nigeria, even after 3 kids, she still looked young like someone in her late 20s... Guess what? Her husband was rugged. That one even dey fork girls outside.

For women of that kind, though she was a good woman, na that kind man dey fit them.

I can give you numerous example...

So like I said, it all depends on you. May be I will share my own story with the said girl from here so people can see how stupid some of them can be but a friend said there is no point.
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
donaldtruman:

Infact,the height of low mentality was when d last girlfriend I had told me that she was ready to get married to me but she won't want to stress herself with home chores.
That I will ve to provide cooks,maids & domestic staff that will be dealing with d home chores.
She also said that she observed that I am a principled person & won't want me to stop her from relating with her friends who will still be single as she would still want to be attending parties & so on.

Just that we guys can't help to be attracted by them as hey can be very flashy but they are suicidal.

U will keep spending on them but they will never be satisfied but always ask for more.

please when you say most beautiful girls, include Nigeria because I can assure there are extremely pretty girls outside Nigeria that gives peace of mind.

The one I met from here once mentioned that she does not like to cook. That one was even gauging me financially to see if I have money to waste lol. But due to the fact that I was complaining at time, she felt this one is not for me. Thankfully, her exit opened doors.

We need to give up the trophy and super model flashy girls for our own good. We know them, they like high life, they want flex and reap where they have not sown.

I can't be with someone who thinks life is about fun fun fun and I can't give money recklessly when I know what happened after I lost my first millions and I know what my eyes saw in those days, I went from someone that was making hundreds off dollars per week to someone who had to sell his 12 years adsense account for 15k naira just to survive. It was funny.

I will hopefully share my own story to the glory of God when it's time.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
You too are toxic. Like how can you be asking that kind of question? Oh...you expected her to go on her knees and say "oh... I can't move on, if you leave me I'll die" ruuuubish!

If you meet another girl, ask her the same question again because that is what will strengthen the relationship. Shows you to gat security issues.

She'll move on. And she'll meet someone better.
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
You too are toxic. Like how can you be asking that kind of question? Oh...you expected her to go on her knees and say "oh... I can't move on, if you leave me I'll die" ruuuubish!

If you meet another girl, ask her the same question again because that is what will strengthen the relationship. Shows you to gat security issues.

She'll move on. And she'll meet someone better.
the best way I always know a girls motive is via questions, unknown to them. A few questions can unravel a lot of things.

Websurfer is a great dude... I don't blame you for calling him rubbish. He should treated that girl a biitch, forked the hell out her and dump her sorry ass but he went on doing Mr husband material.
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by NiklauseFred(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
donaldtruman:

Lol � is she that lazy?
ThankGod you ended things with her,if not you would have probably housed a LovePeddler all in the name of "Na my wife".

When I came up on Nigerian girls, was when a friend of mine was having a deep crush on one particular girl like that,that my friend is actually shy so he got the girl's number through a friend,later that night he chatted the girl up and told her his feelings and intentions,after this guy wrote about a thousand words of epistle the babe replied with"k" and "can you maintain me?",mehnn I was extremely shocked when I saw the question but I urged my friend to go ahead and ask her what she meant by "can you maintain me?".
The dude did his do and the babe started listing things that ranged between 70k per month and I was shocked,the babe told him that if he can't do it that he should forget about her,of which the guy did.

Years later my guy graduated and left naija for Canada to complete his post graduate studies and while he was there he upload some photos on fb of which the babe he was killing himself for back then chatted him up and started telling him that she is now ready to date him and she has falling in love with him over the years(to make matters worst, she started sending nudes to him upandown)
At last the nigga rejected her and she started threatening him......NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE UNPREDICTABLE!
I believe that they are still some good girls out there but either they ugly or they have seen life grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by NiklauseFred(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:

The current girl I am with told me she does not want any house wife ish lol.

I hope she is also sensible and working towards not being a "house wife",cos that what most of them do say but alas they still end up as one and feel unbothered too.
Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by robotix: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:

I hope she is also sensible and working towards not being a "house wife",cos that what most of them do say but alas they still end up as one and feel unbothered too.
she works bros. Even during holidays, she find job, no matter how little to engage in.

1 Like

Re: Another Toxic Relationship Ended by NiklauseFred(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
robotix:
she works bros. Even during holidays, she find job, no matter how little to engage in.

That's good
Hold her tight

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again! This Is What Happened To Me Today / Secret Camera Films Woman With Big Nyash In Public Bathroom (video) / How Can I Fix This ? I Live In A Third World Country, I Am 34.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.