Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel (53454 Views)

Hisbah Arrests Youths For Playing Whot In Kano / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by shineeye1: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
wirinet:

Is it your immorality? Moral laws are not civil laws. Moral laws apply for members of religious organisations, civil laws apply to all citizens of a country. If the Guy and manager of the hotel are not muslims, you have no right imposing Muslim laws on them.

What do you guys really want? Split the country so you can have your Boko Haram Republic, so you have impose whatever laws you want without affecting me, you guys say no. OK, abide by the Nigerian constitution that guarantees everyone freedom of movement and religion, you guys say no.
You guys want unnecessary conflict.

You have forgotten that someone owns this earth and that you are a tenant who must abide by certain rules.
All God haters and the lawless are united in one desire - to live without rules.
It is that desire that God has satisfied by creating a place where everything goes and nothing is restrained. You and your fellow travellers will be ushered into HELL where you will live forever - WITHOUT RULES

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
sassysure:

Where are u celebrating your new yr?
Don't tell me in heaven cheesy
ln church cool
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by shineeye1: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
chizzyglow:

Your forefathers didn't bring Islam and christianity you fool

Even fools have better hope compared to godforsaken imbecilic morons like you.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by donprinyo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Islamization is real
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by ParpahSeventy: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't like dropping comments on this kind of thread where hatred is propagated, but either your ignorance or hypocrisy is suffocating me, it is ignorance if you are not a muslim, hypocrisy if you are a muslim, I don't like nailing a whole class of people using a particular word e.g muslims, igbos etc, but telling us that this black cloth we are seeing is white is choking me, a religion where paedophiles are good followers of the religion is moral? Wearing hijab and hicap is a major scam, you can imagine the report stating two sisters being involved and you are talking of morality in islam, islam and morality fits into a statement when we are treating words and opposites, whereas islam and hypocrisy is a sound example of synonyms, mind you am NOT justifying the act, just telling you an obvious truth which you will spill blood to hide.
shineeye1:
I make bold to say, even though I am not a Muslim, that if not for Islam, Nigeria would long have become Sodom and Gomorrah. The "Christians" of Nigeria are a corrupt , inept and rotten lot! The only problem with Islam are the fundamentalists and jihadists who propagate violence and terror. Islam is a far more godly religion than the so-called Christianity in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Adamsonian1993(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
You dey mad. Did they mention any religion there?
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wait.... how did d local police catch the fed police... did they enter the room.... well its on information... i believe. ...

Hmmm.... i cant comment..!!
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
shineeye1:

You have forgotten that someone owns this earth and that you are a tenant who must abide by certain rules.
All God haters and the lawless are united in one desire to live without rules.
It is that desire that God has satisfied by creating a place where everything goes and nothing is restrained. You and your fellow travellers will be ushered into HELL where you will live forever - WITHOUT RULES

It is impossible for you to comprehend, but not everyone believes in your God. Some people even believe in worship of Satan. Will you kill another person because he worships Satan?

You might follow one religious book that says the earth was created by christ and that you are tenants who must abide Christ's rules, another person might follow a book that says krishna is supreme and everyone must live by krishna's rules. There are about 5 major religions and over 200 minor ones. Satanism is a religion.
The main problem of the world that has caused numerous conflicts throughout history is when one set of people war and kill to impose their religious book on others.

Not everybody is interested in going to heaven, and some people want to go to hell. Are you going to force them to want to go to your heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by BlackPantherCri: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
alsudan:
When did 3some abi 4some become a crime?

All this nonsense must end in 2019. Person cannot enjoy himself again? This religion of piss self.

Bloody hypocrites.

According to Sharia law that functions in that state, he has committed and atrocity

1 Like

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

According to Sharia law that functions in that state, he has committed and atrocity
But the person in question might not be a Muslim, and sharia should not apply to him.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by tot(f): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
shineeye1:
I make bold to say, even though I am not a Muslim, that if not for Islam, Nigeria would long have become Sodom and Gomorrah. The "Christians" of Nigeria are a corrupt , inept and rotten lot! The only problem with Islam are the fundamentalists and jihadists who propagate violence and terror. Islam is a far more godly religion than the so-called Christianity in Nigeria today.

The same Zamfara where a governor married a child, a 13 year old girl. Or to you, that is a moral act?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by oluwaahmed: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
OK so sharia superceeds the constitution if you muslim

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by BlackPantherCri: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
wirinet:

But the person in question might not be a Muslim, and sharia should not apply to him.

It covers the state.

It is like a Christian going to Saudi Arabia and saying that the laws of Saudi will not apply to the person. Nope, it does
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Is that why you have to arrest me because of the laws in your religious book? Why must I be compelled to live by those laws?

Hello, I am not a religious person but what's wrong is wrong. The act I detest. So much westernization getting into Africa and we just buying and consuming it. Their should be a check. Religiously or constitutionally.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

It covers the state.

It is like a Christian going to Saudi Arabia and saying that the laws of Saudi will not apply to the person. Nope, it does
Wrong analogy.
Saudi Arabia is a sovereign country. Zamfara is a state within Nigeria subject to the Nigerian constitution, and the Nigerian constitution guarantees freedom of movement and religion.

Within Nigeria, sharia does not apply to non muslims. If you don't want non muslims in your state, demand a sovereign country where you can impose Islamic laws like Saudi Arabia.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Hello, I am not a religious person but what's wrong is wrong. The act I detest. So much westernization getting into Africa and we just buying and consuming it. Their should be a check. Religiously or constitutionally.

What westernization is in a people having sex? Do you really think the west thought us how to have sex or extramarital/ fornication started recently?

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

If you are not a religious person, on what basis are you condemning what 2 or 3 consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes (or hotel rooms)?

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
wirinet:

If you are not a religious person, on what basis are you condemning what 2 or 3 consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes (or hotel rooms)?

Hello! It's not norm and insane. This act was imported and it needs to be checkmated.

Like I said earlier, if nothing should concern me then lesbianism, Gay and controlled Marijuana should be legalised and we completely remove the checkmate.

It's just logical to know something's are not normal. You need not anybody to tell you.

Why are tramadol users arrested, afteral, it's nobody's business since it's not going into their system

1 Like

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by samworthyever: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
who is suppose to arrest who. I laugh in Spanish..... grin
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by frozen70(f): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
shineeye1:

So because they are adults, then their immorality is excused? Well you are just the same and so it is OK by you.
You who resist God in everything and undermine his rules as laid done by our forefathers in all earlier generations will bear God's wrath in due time.

Your curse has no effect

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by frozen70(f): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
shineeye1:

So because they are adults, then their immorality is excused? Well you are just the same and so it is OK by you.
You who resist God in everything and undermine his rules as laid done by our forefathers in all earlier generations will bear God's wrath in due time.

Look at devil's advocate like you, preaching

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

What westernization is in a people having sex? Do you really think the west thought us how to have sex or extramarital/ fornication started recently?

No, when did 2 or 3some become a norm

Hello.. You have diversed from culture without knowing. It transits from forbidden to a norm.

Mini skirt was an abomination once that even the society frowned at. Now, going to a party with bra is a norm.

Trust me Africa will legalise gay and lesbianism. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Gandollaar(f): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
MedicH:

Mannabbqgrill is the name.
Wow! Why am I not surprised.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Hello! It's not norm and insane. This act was imported and it needs to be checkmated.
What do you mean that it's not the norm and insane? Are you insinuating that prostitution and extra marital sex is not the norm? Look prostitution and extra marital sex is as old as humanity itself.

Like I said earlier, if nothing should concern me then lesbianism, Gay and controlled Marijuana should be legalised and we completely remove the checkmate.
Please explain how lesbianism, Gay and controlled Marijuana concern you? lesbians and gays carry out their acts in the privacy of their homes. If they should do it in public, they constitute public nuisance and should be arrested (same with heterosexuals too).

Although I don't support legalisation of marijuana, due to its negative effect on public health, (just like cigarettes, but if the public opinion and government favours legalising it, what's my business?

It's just logical to know something's are not normal. You need not anybody to tell you.
What's abnormal to you might be perfectly normal to another person. It's a matter of perspective.

Why are tramadol users arrested, afteral, it's nobody's business since it's not going into their system

Tramadol also constitute public health concerns, it was not banned on moral or religious basis. It could be unbanned tomorrow if new data shows it is not constituting public health concerns.

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

No, when did 2 or 3some become a norm

Hello.. You have diversed from culture without knowing. It transits from forbidden to a norm.

Mini skirt was an abomination once that even the society frowned at. Now, going to a party with bra is a norm.

Trust me Africa will legalise gay and lesbianism. It's just a matter of time.

Are you saying it's not a norm to marry 2 or 3 wives. Will it be an abomination to have a party with your 2 wives. I have read a man marry a set of twins and they all sleep on the same bed.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Awusa people and hypocrisy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
wirinet:

Are you saying it's not a norm to marry 2 or 3 wives. Will it be an abomination to have a party with your 2 wives. I have read a man marry a set of twins and they all sleep on the same bed.

Polygamy is rooted in Africa. It's in our culture. It's even the western infiltration that reduced it and made people believe it's one man to a woman.

Polygamy is not the case here.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
pls drop your address make we come order for ur deadmeat,.. shey u dey roast catgrin

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nwaonyishi69: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Yet some slow pokes talk about one Nigeria where we are all equal before the law, which law now?
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by BlackPantherCri: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
wirinet:

Wrong analogy.
Saudi Arabia is a sovereign country. Zamfara is a state within Nigeria subject to the Nigerian constitution, and the Nigerian constitution guarantees freedom of movement and religion.

Within Nigeria, sharia does not apply to non muslims. If you don't want non muslims in your state, demand a sovereign country where you can impose Islamic laws like Saudi Arabia.

Ok. I surrender
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by stieyven(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kwanza:
Lalasticlala...... Double wahala for dead body.

I cannot can again....God airpus ooooooo
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by MetaPhysical: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kwanza:
Zamfara hisbah commission says it arrested a police officer and three women allegedly engaged in immorality at a hotel in Gusau, the state capital.

Atiku Zawuyya, chairman of the commission, spoke while parading the suspects at the commission’s headquarters on Monday.

NAN reports that the manager of the hotel was also arrested by officials of the hisbah commission.

Zawuyya said the police officer, who is serving with the central police station in Gusau, was arrested with the three girls in a room at the hotel while allegedly committing acts contrary to the Sharia law.

He said preliminary investigation conducted by the commission showed that one of the three girls is from Kaduna state while the two others are from the same family in Zamfara.

The chairman said the commission had warned the management of the hotel several times against harbouring such people but that it failed to comply with the rules and regulation guiding the operation of hotel business in the state.

Zawuyya said the suspects would be charged to court after full investigation.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-zamfara-hisbah-arrests-policeman-for-being-with-3-women-in-hotel

Does hisbah have power of enforcement to arrest people?

If it does then its a full fledged police unit. Why are governors in South begging to have police? They already have a precedent to go by.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.