Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel (53405 Views)

Hisbah Arrests Youths For Playing Whot In Kano / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

It's you people that are intolerant, ignorant, stupid and hypocritical. How else do you impose your religious belief on others who are not muslims in a secular country.

Who told you that the respondents are all Christians, there are other religions in Nigeria outside Christianity and Islam. Some people do not profess any religion at all, like the owner of this site.

Who is hostile to your rights of Muslims to practice sharia? It's you people that wants to impose sharia on non muslims. If you practice sharia in your homes, communities or even states, what's my concern, as long as it applies to only muslims. it's when you bring it to my house, business or private space that I will react.

It is unconstitutional to impose sharia on non muslims. The Constitution guarantees freedom of movement and religion. If guarantees my right to eat pork, drink beer, fvck any woman ( as long as she consents ) any where within Nigeria, as long as it's in the privacy of my own home or private space, and I do not do it in your private space.

Now if you don't want a Republic where pork and beer is not allowed, then start agitating peacefully (like IPOB ) for an Islamic Republic. If I want to come to zamfara, I will have to apply for visa. It's against natural justice for my taxes and resources to be shared in a state, I am not accorded my freedom of movement and religion.
Leave them religion of the inferior.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by nura15(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=clarocuzioo post=85381613]Nonsense

What rubbish is this now? What nonsense will we not see in this rubbish country.
Imagine a local vigilante arresting a Police officer in a hotel where he went to have his private time and privacy.

This people should stop this madness, as no region has a monopoly of madness.

The greatest irony is that these laws are meant for their poor masses, not the elites.

What of their politicians that carry four small girls to hotel, will they cough one bit? Never

If they feel they want to implement their Sharia law, let us all divide and every region to your tent, so that nobody will be bordered about what the others are doing.

I have said it, the proponents of Sharia and full Islamic tenets should push for and Islamic country, where Shari and Islam will be implemented 100% without interference.

Ever since Buhari took over power, the proponents of Islam and Sharia are firing from all angles. From the CJN now to this Hisbolah vigilante.

In this 21st century where people are discussing how to settle in Mars, look at the things we are prioritising.

Lord Lugard just merged Progress and backwardness, and the resultant effect is stagnation which is equal to Nigeria.
WHY SHOUTING? WAS HE ARRESTED IN ENUGU OR DELTA? WE HAVE RULES & IF YOU MUST LIVE IN OUR STATES YOU MUST ABIDE BY THEM.HAVE EVER SEEN A HISBAH OFFICER ARRESTING AN ADULTERER IN IMO? SO, STOP INTERFERING IN WHAT DOESN'T CONCERN.IF YOU THINK FUCKING AROUND IS A SELF ENJOYMENT KEEP ENJOYING YOURSELF IN YOUR OWN AREA.STAY AWAY FROM ISSUES THAT CONCER NORTH.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=nura15 post=85403022][/quote]
Hitler was right there are inferior and superior beings. You my friend are inferior.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2020
nura15:

What rubbish is this now? What nonsense will we not see in this rubbish country.
Imagine a local vigilante arresting a Police officer in a hotel where he went to have his private time and privacy.

The greatest irony is that these laws are meant for their poor masses, not the elites.

What of their politicians that carry four small girls to hotel, will they cough one bit? Never

If they feel they want to implement their Sharia law, let us all divide and every region to your tent, so that nobody will be bordered about what the others are doing.

I have said it, the proponents of Sharia and full Islamic tenets should push for and Islamic country, where Shari and Islam will be implemented 100% without interference.

Ever since Buhari took over power, the proponents of Islam and Sharia are firing from all angles. From the CJN now to this Hisbolah vigilante.

In this 21st century where people are discussing how to settle in Mars, look at the things we are prioritising.

Lord Lugard just merged Progress and backwardness, and the resultant effect is stagnation which is equal to Nigeria.
WHY SHOUTING? WAS HE ARRESTED IN ENUGU OR DELTA? WE HAVE RULES & IF YOU MUST LIVE IN OUR STATES YOU MUST ABIDE BY THEM.HAVE EVER SEEN A HISBAH OFFICER ARRESTING AN ADULTERER IN IMO? SO, STOP INTERFERING IN WHAT DOESN'T CONCERN.IF YOU THINK FUCKING AROUND IS A SELF ENJOYMENT KEEP ENJOYING YOURSELF IN YOUR OWN AREA.STAY AWAY FROM ISSUES THAT CONCER NORTH.

I have never been a proponent of separation, but if the northerners want to implement religious laws that will bar me from moving and living freely on their lands, then the very basis of a staying together needs to be reassessed. The igbos that want secession has never implemented any law that restricts anyone from living on their lands. Their reasons are marginalisation and unfair distribution of resources.
The Islamic north cannot have their cake and eat it. They don't want me to eat pork, drink bear, enter Keke with my girl friend or sister on their lands, but want to roam freely in my land with their cows eating our crops, and sleeping on our lands without paying rent.
It just can't continue like this forever. We will very soon have serious conflict and reactions.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Reference(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
I have no qualms about a people coming together to bar unethical practices in their domains. What I find hard to accept is why this isn't this universal across Nigeria by negotiation and agreements a.k.a restructuring. Why is it thay they do everything to block a pan-Nigeria discourse et implement their ideas.

What can be a greater threat to the unity of Nigeria than than unilateral, unconstitutional, anti-demicratic actions that test the laws of the land and the collective wilk of the majority.

I think the calls for restructuring should ring louder anytime stories like these emerge. Nigeria is presently run like a marraige where one party is caught cheating time and again yet is violently retributive to the partner who cannot as much as take a glance at the opposote sex. Something will eventually give.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by clarocuzioo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=nura15 post=85403022][/quote]

They arrested an officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, that's why am shouting.

We can be having such nonsense in Nigeria, if not we divide and you people will go on and practice how you want to practice, and sensible and patriotic Nigerians won't be bordered how you decide to run your affairs.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Savagethe21st(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Local man cannot have foursome in peace.lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0DM2WXazk Hello guys i'm a producer from Lagos in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by RunThins: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

I have never been a proponent of separation, but if the northerners want to implement religious laws that will bar me from moving and living freely on their lands, then the very basis of a staying together needs to be reassessed. The igbos that want secession has never implemented any law that restricts anyone from living on their lands. Their reasons are marginalisation and unfair distribution of resources.
The Islamic north cannot have their cake and eat it. They don't want me to eat pork, drink bear, enter Keke with my girl friend or sister on their lands, but want to roam freely in my land with their cows eating our crops, and sleeping on our lands without paying rent.
It just can't continue like this forever. We will very soon have serious conflict and reactions.

It's like the northern politicians want their own country and yet want to continue funding it with resources from other parts of the country. They want an Islamic republic but they are not willing to let go of the resources from the southern part of the country. I think it might be time for all Nigerians to have their say on whether or not we want to continue with this nonsense. We need to put an end to states operating like sovereign countries within our country. We cannot have a constitutional democratic, secular federal republic and within it, an Islamic republic in the north! Maybe it's time for a national referendum on our unity!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by mafnv9: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by jefff455: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oches4me:
ur religion does not have laws, that why all forms of immorality is found in christainity.
shut up idiot and bigot Nigeria is a secular State fyi

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by nura15(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=wirinet post=85403933]

It just can't continue like this forever. We will very soon have serious conflict and reactions. THAT'S YOUR OWN CUP OF PROBLEM.YOUR LAND IS YOUR LAND AS OUR LAND IS OURS. THEREFORE LIVE YOUR LIFE AS YOU LIKE & LET US LIVE OUR LIVES AS WE LIKE.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by nura15(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=Ausrichie post=85403187]
Hitler was right there are inferior and superior beings. You my friend are inferior. say whatever you like but the fact is stop meddling in other people's affairs.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by wirinet(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
nura15:

THAT'S YOUR OWN CUP OF PROBLEM.YOUR LAND IS YOUR LAND AS OUR LAND IS OURS. THEREFORE LIVE YOUR LIFE AS YOU LIKE & LET US LIVE OUR LIVES AS WE LIKE.

I agree totally. Muslim north should stay on their lands and Christian south should stay on their lands. At the same time Muslim north must raise the resources to run their Islamic Republic. You cannot rely on taxes and resources from South to run a government that is hostile to me.

We the south are never a vassal state of the north. You cannot be collecting taxes from us and still pursuing us from your land, while at the same time having free reign on ours.

We better start telling our politicians to start reassessing our relationship with the Muslim north. It makes more sense to for them to join their Muslim brothers in Niger and establish an Islamic Republic called Nigeriastan.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Gandollaar(f): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oches4me:
ur religion does not have laws, that why all forms of immorality is found in christainity.
Islam is synonymous with hypocrisy. Is this what you call moral rectitude?
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by aristocratic5(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
I don taya

Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by mrpiro22: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
wizzyrich:
Local police arresting a federal official.
Abeg make una shift make I faint.
hahahahahahah my country don come again this new year
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Princemichael93: 4:50am On Jan 02, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Nonsense

The last paragraph is Nigeria in summary
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Princemichael93: 4:55am On Jan 02, 2020
RunThins:

It's like the northern politicians want their own country and yet want to continue funding it with resources from other parts of the country. They want an Islamic republic but they are not willing to let go of the resources from the southern part of the country. I think it might be time for all Nigerians to have their say on whether or not we want to continue with this nonsense. We need to put an end to states operating like sovereign countries within our country. We cannot have a constitutional democratic, secular federal republic and within it, an Islamic republic in the north! Maybe it's time for a national referendum on our unity!

Why are the northerners always afraid of dividing this country. So you can have Islamic country where government funds are used to renovate mosques and cemeteries
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by oloworisedeji12(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2020
It's only in the northern part that u see all dis retrogressive and backward laws e.g male and female can't be in dsame tricycle.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by NaMeAboki: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2020
wirinet:

It's you people that are intolerant, ignorant, stupid and hypocritical. How else do you impose your religious belief on others who are not muslims in a secular country.

Who told you that the respondents are all Christians, there are other religions in Nigeria outside Christianity and Islam. Some people do not profess any religion at all, like the owner of this site.

Who is hostile to your rights of Muslims to practice sharia? It's you people that wants to impose sharia on non muslims. If you practice sharia in your homes, communities or even states, what's my concern, as long as it applies to only muslims. it's when you bring it to my house, business or private space that I will react.

It is unconstitutional to impose sharia on non muslims. The Constitution guarantees freedom of movement and religion. If guarantees my right to eat pork, drink beer, fvck any woman ( as long as she consents ) any where within Nigeria, as long as it's in the privacy of my own home or private space, and I do not do it in your private space.

Now if you don't want a Republic where pork and beer is not allowed, then start agitating peacefully (like IPOB ) for an Islamic Republic. If I want to come to zamfara, I will have to apply for visa. It's against natural justice for my taxes and resources to be shared in a state, I am not accorded my freedom of movement and religion.

You unfortunately espouse all I had said in my last post.

First of all, I didn't say all the respondents were Christians but referred to MANY of the Christian respondents (big difference) - its a matter of basic comprehension; which apparently seemed to have evaded you.

I repeat, Sharia is consistent with the constitution (under the right to freedom of religion); if it wasn't, then hostile groups like CAN and many of your ilk would have already challenged it in court; however, if you still insist otherwise, kindly therefore quote the section of the constitution which rendered it illegal.

Stop telling lies; no body or state in Nigeria is imposing their religious belief, including Islam or sharia on any non believer in the country; however, that does not stop any govt (FG, state or LG) from enacting legitimate laws through their respective legislative organs for the overall benefit of the ppl - whether some like or not.

Get this straight; Sharia had, is and will continue to apply to Muslims alone; in states where it is being implemented it is run as a parallel alternative for Muslims; non Muslims are not bound by it - stop using mere conjectures to suggest otherwise.

Wrong; the constitution does not guarantee you the right to drink, eat or otherwise use anything you want, in fact there are limits to this and govts from time to time make appropriate laws to control what we can eat or drink; otherwise, some ppl may even feel entitled to eat other human beings (as some illegally do).

Stop lying, as far as I am aware; no sharia state has placed a ban against non Muslims from eating pork - e.g. go to Sabon Gari Market, Kano and you will see pork on display; in fact not too long ago there was even a famous piggery along Hadejia Rd in the said state.

As for alcohol; the ban in those states were not enacted in law under the Sharia penal code but under their general penal codes - much in the same way that currently the FG banned ogogoro (after increasing cases of blindness caused by adulteration with methyl alcohol).

Neither can you fvck anyone you like (even with her consent) e.g. incest is illegal in Nigeria and so is prostitution - even in saner climes like America, raids are being carried out against brothels; while anyone can caught or arrested for soliciting.

Finally, if you cannot tolerate the rights of Muslims to Sharia and in consequence want to agitate for secession, pls feel free to do so; meanwhile you must be prepared to respect and accept legitimate local laws wherever you happen to find yourself (from Zamfara to Onitsha) or otherwise stay put in wherever you feel more comfortable.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Oches4me(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
OpinionCounts:

And your religion has laws, thats why they keep blowing up theirself and raping underage kids because that is what your religion laws teaches...anumpam.
and urs courses war and destruction, christainity is given to u through the slave trade by europeans.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by OpinionCounts(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oches4me:
and urs courses war and destruction, christainity is given to u through the slave trade by europeans.

90percent of the countries presently at war around the world are either Islamic countries or Islam dominated countries, even in countries that are not at war like Nigeria, Kenya etc, the Islam dominated regions of those countries are still at war, constantly blowing up theirself and raping underage kids, the facts are glaring..... you talk about Christianity being given through Europeans during slave trade, but is it not better to receive a religion from sane minds than your Islam that was given to you by a deranged fellow with an uncontrollable libido who even confessed to be bewitched.... you can see how his followers turned out just like their master, uncultured, uncivilized, ill-mannered and constituting nuisance everywhere they are.....NONESENSE.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Prazo1: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
shocked
sir please how can I contact you on domain mentoring
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Oches4me(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2020
OpinionCounts:

90percent of the countries presently at war around the world are either Islamic countries or Islam dominated countries, even in countries that are not at war like Nigeria, Kenya etc, the Islam dominated regions of those countries are still at war, constantly blowing up theirself and raping underage kids, the facts are glaring..... you talk about Christianity being given through Europeans during slave trade, but is it not better to receive a religion from sane minds than your Islam that was given to you by a deranged fellow with an uncontrollable libido who even confessed to be bewitched.... you can see how his followers turned out just like their master, uncultured, uncivilized, ill-mannered and constituting nuisance everywhere they are.....NONESENSE.
like the way ur prostitute mother and ur religion turn morality to immorality in every conal of country
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by Tumbulum: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Oches4me:
like the way ur prostitute mother and ur religion turn morality to immorality in every conal of country
But he just told you the truth. Why are you all constantly fighting? Check very well,its rooted in the spirit of the religion full of aggression and thirsting for blood.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by OpinionCounts(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oches4me:

Products of a demented and deranged pedophilic mohamMAD that was bewitched by one of his prostitutes after he went on his usual sex romp will always talk trash, so I'm not surprised that you are spitting trash....I will not insult prostitutes by upgrading your mother to their moral level.... please go and nod your head on the ground and strap ur suicide vest, virgins are waiting for you in hell, ur chief terrorist mohamMAD is also waiting there for you with his weak STD infested manhood....

Fact check of terrorists around the world...
ISIS - Islam
Alqaeda - Islam
Alshabab - Islam
Hezbollah - Islam
Boko Haram - Islam
Fulani herdsmen - Islam
ISWAP - Islam
TALIBAN - Islam
ANSA UL ISLAM - Islam etc etc etc

All products of a lunatic and imbecilic religion originated by an imbecilic bewitched sex addict and rapist mohamMAD.
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by OpinionCounts(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tumbulum:
But he just told you the truth. Why are you all constantly fighting? Check very well,its rooted in the spirit of the religion full of aggression and thirsting for blood.

I am ready for him, I'm going to tear him apart....just don't worry, he doesn't know who he picked on..
Re: Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel by LindaUjuKen: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Marchea:
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.