Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Opinion Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion Needed (296 Views)

OPINION Needed:why Am I Always Attracted To Older Women? / Public Opinion Needed ( my friend’s ex) / An Honest Opinion Needed, Should I Stick With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Needed by Davidson267(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't know if it's advice I need but hear me out and contribute.I have been seeing this particular lady in my street,always hoping to get talking with her someday. luckily for me we started talking early this year, collected her phone number and in few weeks I made my intension knownqa to her via whatsapp. she never took me serious. she Never said yes or no. I kept showing her love, calling her & texting her always till she travelled for school,i continued the gesture till she started reciprocating by calling me too.she came back for break around june(then I was hoping things will work out perfectly since she will spend sometime before going back). it was then she opened up to me that we can't date,she told me her mum is against her marrying from my state NOTE(we are from same state but diff dialects).secondly she told me she is in a relationship but not too into the guy and she can't cheat until she break up permanently with the said guy.
I didn't give up, I was able to convince her against her mother's wish.we kept talking like we were in relationship already but she blatantly refused coming to my place till she travelled back to school.i reduced the rate at which I call her, this time, she started calling me frequently. I confronted her about my proposal to my surprise, she told me I have never really proposed to her that I never told her that I love her to her face,she said I only told her I love her online and that she doesn't like that. I was really angry I felt played. I asked y didn't she tell me that before she travelled. she told me it escaped her memory that it was when she got to school she realised. at this point I told her I can't do that again, we aren't strangers .she begged me to do it that she want something memorable. I succumbed after pressure and begs... we continued talking...i felt we were dating already... she came back this festive period and I proposed to her when she came to my house .she told me she will give me reply before she goes back. this time I told her not to play her games again that she should stop being childish. she came up with the issues of her relationship with the other guy,she said she has tried every possible best to get rid of him but all to no avail. she said she even told the guy she was cheating on him but he kept begging. I told her to make her decision, I told her to choose between me and the guy that I'm tired of the stories but she kept begging to give her little time.few days ago I told her to leave me alone that I can't continue waiting that I'm not a kid. she begged me again that I should give time. she concluded she will come my place yesterday so we could sort everything. unfailingly she came yesterday and refused me penetrating her again. she gave me lots of headache yesterday. I got fed up and told her never to come to my house again.i dressed up and told her I was going out ,then I noticed she was crying furiously .i told her sorry & helped her to wipe her tears and we went our separate ways. I wanted to block her on whatsapp but I thought will be childish... what is your take on this nairalanders. Happy New in advance
Re: Opinion Needed by TheSourcerer: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why do I know its about a ho
Re: Opinion Needed by TheSourcerer: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
I knew it was a ho
Just read thru yeah she's a ho
And very intelligent and brave if you fit Hing her ass, team virgin till I get married but the other nigga she doesn't like be banging her without conscience ,
Move on you were her crying shoulder , in other words Side nigga.
Re: Opinion Needed by donbachi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
U don dey force her...2moro u go run come nairaland,dey cry "she still communicates with her ex"...for d straffing,4get it.
Re: Opinion Needed by lalanice(f): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
" she refused me penetrating her" grin you sha just want to fvck....yet wonder why she can't take you seriously
Re: Opinion Needed by Davidson267(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
" she refused me penetrating her" grin you sha just want to fvck....yet wonder why she can't take you seriously
not like I just want to duck her, I truly loves this girl. I have had patient for 9months woman. she is not a virgin.how can a girl keeps telling me she loves me but always refuse me whenever i make sexual advances towards her? ...

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / I can't find the delete button? why / How To Find Love When You're Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.