Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband (11780 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Escabado: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
I see lots of post this December both on nairaland and instagram about many Nigerian girls in there late 20s and early 30 searching for husband . If these girls are 18 - 24 all they do is to insult every man that comes there way, Calling dem broke and all sort of name . They only give you attention if you are ready to spend money on them. My advice to guys is never to fall into the scam of this evil Nigerian girls posting that they need husband . Is because age is no more on there side . Remember a Leopard can not change it spot. They are still the same insultive ,rude and arrogant girls u know ooo. So clean your slippers and run

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by lalanice(f): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
So? Why are you the bitter one undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
I will like to know the female animal called "LIOPARD" that don't want to change it's spot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by TheSourcerer: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
What is fvk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by kestolove95(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
I will deliver ur message to my brothers

1 Like

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by TheSourcerer: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Escabado:
I see lots of post this December both on nairaland and instergram about many Nigerian girls in there late 20s and early 30 searching for husband . If these girls are 18 - 24 all they do is to insult every man that comes there way, Calling dem broke and all sort of name . They only give you attention if you are ready to spend money on them. My advice to guys is never to fall into the scam of this evil Nigerian girls posting that they need husband . Is because age is no more on there side . Remember a Liopard can not change it spot. They are still the same insultive ,rude and arrogant girls u know ooo. So clean your slippers and run
Instagram ☹️
Modified Hahhaahaha Leo-Pard
Say it with me , come on Nigga
Leopard
InStAGram
Where did you School gee?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Kantebets(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Escabado:
I see lots of post this December both on nairaland and instergram about many Nigerian girls in there late 20s and early 30 searching for husband . If these girls are 18 - 24 all they do is to insult every man that comes there way, Calling dem broke and all sort of name . They only give you attention if you are ready to spend money on them. My advice to guys is never to fall into the scam of this evil Nigerian girls posting that they need husband . Is because age is no more on there side . Remember a Liopard can not change it spot. They are still the same insultive ,rude and arrogant girls u know ooo. So clean your slippers and run
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
op, easy on them. actually some of them are humble now probably because of the experience they had
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by TheSourcerer: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
kestolove95:
I will deliver ur message to my brothers
black don't crack girlfriend
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by kurupt1: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oma307:
op, easy on them. actually some of them are humble now probably because of the experience they had
They are temporarily humble .......marry them at ur peril and see the leopard in them later

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Escabado: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
The most important thing is that i have passed a message . If you like you listen if you dnt listen

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by donbachi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheSourcerer:
What is fvk
the pounding of pestle inside mortar.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by HallaDaTruth: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sit reserved
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
op we dey the christmas and new year time.guys from abroad or u go call am obodo oyibo don land or some are preparing to come.let the ladies who wan hustle for husband hustle..wich one be ur own cheesy...anyway to jakpa go yankee with ur oversea husband grin
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by TheSourcerer: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
the pounding of pestle inside mortar.
I thought it pa pa pa papapapa pa ...pa papapapa
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Lightangel65: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Escabado:

Lol guy you are funny, ok so the guys have not had countless escapades in their lives. Well it's balanced. Ladies form in their prime, but are desperate in their 30's. While men can get married at any age without desperation

1 Like

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
So? Why are you the bitter one undecided

Cheap dirty prost*tute like you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Escabado: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Escabado post=85380996]I see
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by lalanice(f): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProfDview:

Cheap dirty prost*tute like you
nah, I don't impersonate, I'm sure you are referring to the women in your life grin from top to bottom

6 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
nah, I don't impersonate, I'm sure you are referring to the women in your life grin from top to bottom

Advice: reduce your body counts in 2020, smelly cunt undecided

6 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by lalanice(f): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProfDview:

Advice: reduce your body counts in 2020, smelly cunt undecided
I don't have body counts dude, again not everyone is like the women in your life. Step up

Hahaha contact you for project writing cheesy fraud I see you just opened this account cheesy cheesy "hustling mode "that's why you are Soo bitter...aww sad

5 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
I don't have body counts dude, again not everyone is like the women in your life. Step up

Hahaha contact you for project writing cheesy fraud I see you just opened this moniker cheesy cheesy

Swear with your dirty pants that you don't have up to 98 body counts...smelly hoe grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigga you can't away a dog from a shit he (dog) would eat because you won't eat it.

NB. I hope this your post is not born out of the lady that shown interest about wanting a man. Pls any guy that reach the age of marriage ain't a kid no more so allow them be.

3 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by lalanice(f): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProfDview:

Swear with your dirty pants that you don't have up to 98 body counts...smelly hoe grin
nope it's not possible, I am not the woman that gave birth to Smelly ass bastard like you wink

7 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
nope it's not possible, I am not the woman that gave birth to Smelly ass bastard like you wink

Like you know who your father is? grin...a brothel product like you..smelly cunt

2 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Lightangel65: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:

Hahaha contact you for project writing cheesy fraud I see you just opened this moniker cheesy cheesy "hustling mood "that's why you are Soo bitter...aww sad

I know not everyone but most of the ladies are, you can't blame a guy who has been decieved from not trusting ladies
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by 2buffagain(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Everybody fvcks.
When we are grown, we settle down.

Enough of this self-righteous hypocrisy against our sisters.

8 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:

Hahaha contact you for project writing cheesy fraud I see you just opened this moniker cheesy cheesy "hustling mood "that's why you are Soo bitter...aww sad
Hi
Check your DM cool
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by kense88: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Slayers
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by Quality20(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
op, don't u want experienced ladies for wives? who can show u styles u never knew? show u how to suck puzy n azz? and how to do correct dogxy Styles etc? And finally show u what a BJ is and good cooking as well?
Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by excanny: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Escabado:
I see lots of post this December both on nairaland and instagram about many Nigerian girls in there late 20s and early 30 searching for husband . If these girls are 18 - 24 all they do is to insult every man that comes there way, Calling dem broke and all sort of name . They only give you attention if you are ready to spend money on them. My advice to guys is never to fall into the scam of this evil Nigerian girls posting that they need husband . Is because age is no more on there side . Remember a Leopard can not change it spot. They are still the same insultive ,rude and arrogant girls u know ooo. So clean your slippers and run

Com'on . Not all. Many people are unlucky in love.

So many wish they married early. But it takes two to tango. You might keep meeting the wrong people who have other plans different from yours.

Spread love bro.

8 Likes

Re: When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband by We4all: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Escabado:

I think the heading should be:"My sisters are desperately searching for husband after gallivanting with men".

Now to the main point, what is wrong if a lady decides to search for a husband? Is it a crime to do so? What is so important and unique about marriage that it becomes a big deal and topic of discussion if a lady decides to search for a life partner?

It's okay for a man to say that he is trying to make money;or that he is looking for a wife, but when a woman decides to look for a husband, it becomes an issue. How myopic and shallow minded! This is typical of Africans(especially Nigerians)and this mentality sucks.

Look little kid (Cos u reason like a child), try to embrace a more sophisticated mentality and stop being petty. The issue of a woman searching for a husband should be the least of your worries. Concentrate and build a nice and well structured family.

Then if u have female kids, groom them so they can get married in their 20's. Even if their prospective suitor is a gangster, teach them to endure and make them understand that the most important thing in life is marriage.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted / See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.