Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ever Been Chased Or Stung By Bees. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Been Chased Or Stung By Bees. (341 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Chased Or Stung By Bees. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
so today I had a very deadly chase of bees just for a few minutes though before they backed out.. I had always been scared of bees since my mum narrated how they stung her back at her while she was still young not knowing I'll have my fair share today.
I was laying on my bed watching breaking bad while I had noise coming from outside, went out immediately to see what's going on, only to see my landlord holding a long stick wrapped with cloth that had been lit with fire trying to scare away some cluster of bees humming around.. I got upstairs, saw the man sitting down sweating and some group of people around him.. I asked what happened and his wife explained that he just fell all the way down from the ceiling. I was like what the hell .. he should have just called one of us to help him out and shiit.
The man looked at me and asked can you handle bees ? .. me trying to form hardman was like he should leave it for me. so I climbed up to the ceiling, held the stick with the fire, on getting towards the position where the bees were clustered, just below the burning part of the stick fell off .The fire went off and it was just smoke oozing out.. someone suggested we light the fire back on but the landlord was like the smoke was exactly what we needed to chase the bees away, that can't withstand it.. was like OK, someone should just pass the smoked stick to me to place at hole where the bees were at..
I moved towards them with a big loud fast heartbeat.Damn I was fcking scared and irritated(I'm claustrophobic),not sure if that's the right word.. I get irritated when I see little things cluster together like alot them damn it get my skin crawling.
so I placed it down at the hole, it seemed not to be working so someone else said to spray kerosene on them. I wished the motherfucker had told me earlier that kerosene kills them and you know bees don't attack unless they feel threatened.. dude said it would only make them scamper off and shiit.. but gaddemit it made them give me scare of a lifetime..
I held the keg and poured the whole damn thing through the hole right at their hive.. Mann the next thing that happened was like freaking dream to me. I saw the family of bees rushing at me like a large group of warriors charging at their enemy .. Thank God for my adrenaline how I rushed down from the ceiling so fast and closed it up still feels I was hallucinating those moments.. Damn it was a damn big scare. every one else and scamper off closing their doors, even those on street were already running in case the bees decides to go on a rampage ..

I'd only say thanks to the kerosene and God. cause it seemed like kerosenes has an immediate effect in killing them. I did get stung but wasn't much.it's like two to three sting on my fingers and the've swollen like only God know what now..

Heard noises outside about how alot of them dropping like rain falling from the sky.. then I came out myself to see with my two eyes.. while I was coming out the fear wey grip me eh no be here.. I just kept looking around to check if them no ambush me. ordinary fly sef wan carry run for street cause I thought It was the bees, hahaha people were just laughing at me.. some said I had mind oo ..say hadn't been they had stinged me, my life won't remain the same for good three days. make I no body pain enter new year..

abeg share yours if bees has ever given you a scare.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Chased Or Stung By Bees. by jantofubu(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol.. Just thank God for your life bro...
Their sting venom combined can a human, na ur landlord i go blamecheesy you all knw they are just there temporarily they will later migrate yet una spoil their cross over service grin
Well i heard bee stings are anti malaria but ive never been stung.. I always avoid wetin go make us jam, be it perfume or breaking their assembly.
Re: Ever Been Chased Or Stung By Bees. by illicit(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
it's painful but the pain fades away soon enough, if a bee sting u on the head, you won't have headache in 2/3months tho.
from experience
Re: Ever Been Chased Or Stung By Bees. by Tochex101(m): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Brilliant narration, add a couple pics of dead bees and you have yourself a perfect story...
I enjoyed reading..
Re: Ever Been Chased Or Stung By Bees. by LosC: 6:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Lol.
You're lucky.

(1) (Reply)

Myomectomy Surgery In Nigeria By Indian Surgeons / Good News, Who Applaud Nigeria For Swift Handling Of Covid_19 / Breaking! Wakanda Reports It's First Case If Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.