Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Experienced Guys' Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experienced Guys' Advice Needed (464 Views)

Guys Advice Me / Please Guys Advice Me Wisely / Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by donaldtruman: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
I am seeking for this advice b'cos I ve lost faith & confidence in serious relationships as a result of d gold digging attributes of most 9ja babes.

It was obvious that I was wasting my hard earned money on d excessive needs & wants on girlfriends who still cheated on me despite my sacrifices to make them feel loved,happy,comfortable & to ensure that they were not enticed by other men.

I ve since vowed not to devote my time,emotions & money in any serious relationship as d impression I ve about every babe now is that they are just after d material possession a man can provide,not for love.

While I agree that they are few of them out there who are sincere & ve positive motive to a relationship,it is unfortunate that d bad ones ve overwhelmed d good ones.

Infact,even some of them that seem to be nice that I ve met lately are so strategic now that they will on purpose give u some weeks break & profess true love but b'4 u know it,they are out of their shell to unleash their gold digging prowess.

As now a smart guy,I acknowledge those tricks & immediately take cover.

All these nonsense makes me feel that I shld rather spend my money on myself & remain without a permanent babe b'cos it seems dating a very pretty babe is a challenge as every guy wants to date/bash her & they are always under pressure to flip unlike d average & ugly babes.

The competition over them seems to be high & no man will tolerate sharing his babe.

And me just like every other guy loves pretty babes.

The area I need an advice now is if it will be safer & less expensive for me to just ve flings once in a while with any babe I like & let every affair be transactional rather than being emotionally attached & foolishly forming lover boy b'cos I ve lost faith in having a loyal pretty girlfriend despite spending.

Though I ve not been used to bashing babes at random but it seems d Playboys I see are happier,more at peace & spend less in their game.
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by Walewestt(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dude !!! I've got same problem as well but this is what I'll try in 2020, All this girls(the obvious hoes) they always know their friends that are hoes or not( the beautiful ones that believe in love, clam and won't cheat), so my best guess would be finding the best way to make the hoes find you a non-hoe, but it's all very risky but it's one way sha, other advice would come later, just make sure she has no ties with her ex, just bounce...and bro it's 2020(or almost) all girls are expensive, except you like ondo babes...
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by lalanice(f): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Please remain single, don't ever consider having a woman, it'll save everyone the headache.
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by pascalexmond: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hmm,my brother,I am with you o on this pretty babes matter.D ones that I ve dated are always under pressure from guys.
Their phone is busier than MTN"s customer care line.They are always swaped with guys & it can be very annoying.
Dating a pretty girl is a big challenge o,especially for d narcissistic ones.
U won't even know when they are lying saying d truth % when they are cheating.
If u ve d courage to bash them at random,then u can b'cos heartbreak is killing but u might end up spending more.
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by Ifakiland(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Number one rule for a guy, never invest too much on a girl dat you find it difficult to end things with her. The reason most guys wail and cry about a girls misbehaviour is cos they've invested too much to let go. For instance if you take a girl out and buy her only a bottle of coke and meat pie, if she doesn't call you again it won't be as painful as having bought her Chinese dinner and den no call. Follow this rule and with time you will find a girl dat loves you for you and not what yoy can provide her.

2 Likes

Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by pascalexmond: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ifakiland:
Number one rule for a guy, never invest too much on a girl dat you find it difficult to end things with her. The reason most guys wail and cry about a girls misbehaviour is cos they've invested too much to let go. For instance if you take a girl out and buy her only a bottle of coke and meat pie, if she doesn't call you again it won't be as painful as having bought her Chinese dinner and den no call. Follow this rule and with time you will find a girl dat loves you for you and not what yoy can provide her.
On point Brother.U will even be trying to spend more to keep her...chai...
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by pascalexmond: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Walewestt:
Dude !!! I've got same problem as well but this is what I'll try in 2020, All this girls(the obvious hoes) they always know their friends that are hoes or not( the beautiful ones that believe in love, clam and won't cheat), so my best guess would be finding the best way to make the hoes find you a non-hoe, but it's all very risky but it's one way sha, other advice would come later, just make sure she has no ties with her ex, just bounce...and bro it's 2020(or almost) all girls are expensive, except you like ondo babes...
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
First and foremost, desist from using "most naija babes" you haven't dated 20, even 20 is too small to make conclusions. I always marvel when I hear guys complaining about ladies gold digging them, it's an experience I will like to have, my advice is change your preference in women, probably change your chasing style.
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by Mobree: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Grayjoy post=85389161]First and foremost, desist from using "most naija babes" you haven't dated 20, even 20 is too small to make conclusions. I always marvel when I hear guys complaining about ladies gold digging them, it's an experience I will like to have, my advice is change your preference in women, probably change your chasing style.[/quote]

Thank you!
Re: Experienced Guys' Advice Needed by MedicH: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Don't date any girl younger than 28. I prefer the ones older than me sha. Less problems.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me Please / Lay Ran Away From Husband's House With His Properties Because He Lost His Job / Madness Or What ! Check Our What Your Favorite Female Celebrity Doing On Live Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.