Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Your Day Of Karma Is Coming, U Criminal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Day Of Karma Is Coming, U Criminal (359 Views)

The 12 Laws Of Karma / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / I Got Pregnant 9 Years Ago, We Have 3 Three Kids:the Law Of Karma Is A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Day Of Karma Is Coming, U Criminal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
I was not around when all these happened. My house was robbed at ogun state between September to November period, the thieves stole our generator(I pass my neighbour), while the second time, the money my mum kept in her room was stolen by these thieves.
We suspect the guy my mum brought into d house to show him some things to work on in the house.
Due to the fear of things being stolen in our house, my mum called someone to remove the 42' inches flatscreen in the house, unknowing to her, the guy broke part of d screen, these was a flatscreen we bought N160,000 (haier thermocool), when connected part of d screen was dark, only a small bottom part of d screen can be seen.
Can d flatscreen television be fixed, right now ground no level.
Seun
Lalastica
Post these on front page

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Secrets Of A Single Mothers Success - Tonto Dikeh Shared. / What Business Can One Do In This Lockdown Period. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.