Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (99459 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
I thought buhari closed the border... How did hw get to cape Verde?

Buhari sef!

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by KenModi(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
urahara:

How many have you seen ?

I know the question is not for me but let me chuck mouth cheesy

I’ve seen three....Oshiomole’s wife, Patoranking’s gf and my Cape Verde friend living in Portugal....chai! Dat babe fine wan kind fine ennn....! Too bad she already get bf. I just respect mysef.

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by tope24(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
That's how they fall in love till it turns to Baby mama then drama

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
The girl na bae ! Cape Verde,don't know why I like that country. I need to visit soonest to know whatz up there !

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by urahara(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
KenModi:

I know the question is not for me but let me chuck mouth cheesy

I’ve seen three....Oshiomole’s wife, Patoranking’s gf and my Cape Verde friend living in Portugal....chai! Dat babe fine wan kind fine ennn....! Too bad she already get bf. I just respect mysef.

Chaii but 3 isn't enough to make that kind of statement na.

It's just like me seeing Juliet Ibrahim , Nadia buari and Jackie Appiah and concluding that ghanian girls are always fine.

In any country , they are always fine , average and ugly people.

7 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by newdawn2017(f): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
importation of foreign goods...cape verde.
My dear na #team foreignspouses o!
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by safarigirl(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Guy is shooting music video and thethe title of the song is probably I'm in Love

Patoranking does this all the Time to promote songs

When he did "I Love You Die" bloggers swore he had a baby mama and called the lady and kid in the video, his baby mama and child

When he did My Woman My Everything, bloggers swore he was crushing on Genevieve and Ini Edo because he posted their pictures

Pato is shooting video, watch out for it

10 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
This girl is very sexy!
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by ObongawanAKS(f): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why expose to public eyes what you hold in high esteem? Some girls dey try sha o to condone such.
Nudity don't work well with me; I had to break up with someone I sincerely loved because he kept mounting pressure on me to send him my nudes whenever we chat.
My nudity I believe is for "YOUR" eyes only mbok!

7 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Ayobami7(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
okay
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okpa042:
My advice.

Find that babe before you blow unless e go hard find true love again

There’s nothing like true love bro.

Instead, find loyalty.

Anybody can turn up to you tomorrow and start acting like your lover. Money or no money

Nah loyalty sure pass!

When you have a woman that loves you (even tho I no believe in am), then you married a wife

When you have a woman that’s of loyalty to you, then you probably have your 2nd mother with you...These are the ONLY set of women a man would be able to build life with!

The rest is direct or indirect bullshittt !

8 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by grandstar(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oshiomole 2 rising.

Most If not all Cape Verdians are mixed race but the black the most dominant.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by MickzyDonald: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
See yansh �
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Cape Verde babes dey always fine

How do u no? Have u seen all of them?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cutehector:
This girl is very sexy!

What makes her sexy?
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by virginchaser(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Must i comment?
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by ObongawanAKS(f): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cutehector:
This girl is very sexy!

If to say na naija babe na u go scream OLOSHO!!! Make God forgive una.

4 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by PHIPEX(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
I thought the boarder is closed against importation?
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by CSTR2: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hot. A little too lean but hot.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by bennynaza(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
When naija street boys make money, foreign pussy go dey hungry them
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Trexnemesis(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Imported olosho. Pato, be careful o. So you wan marry a girl wey dem dey carry im nyansh decorate shop.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
the babe dope...
good one 4 pato!
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Popular Nigerian singer, Patoranking is in love again with a Cape Verdean lady, Saidy Monterio.

Patoranking revealed this online this afternoon.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/patoranking-is-in-love-again-with.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
this one won't learn from Ik Ogbonna. Babe will chop the small money he has and drop him like hot akara when she's done. For him mind now he don see ride or die babe

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by KenModi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
urahara:

Chaii but 3 isn't enough to make that kind of statement na.

It's just like me seeing Juliet Ibrahim , Nadia buari and Jackie Appiah and concluding that ghanian girls are always fine.

In any country , they are always fine , average and ugly people.

You are right. Three isn’t enough but at least if you go holidaying there and you need a beautiful lady to keep company, you won’t be on the hunt too long. cool

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
ObongawanAKS:

If to say na naija babe na u go scream OLOSHO!!! Make God forgive una.
and you feel you made sense?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
jaxxy:
All this fake love with foreign women smtmes, I say so cos if he wasn’t a star wud she even look at him 2ce? Unless u want to tell me she didn’t know who he was before they meet. Then fine.
I'm not a celeb but my white bae loves me. You can find love anywhere bro.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by philhaggson(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
if I make money, I'm going to cape verd to marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Joemiexx: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
The girl fine shay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Lexusgs430: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
With fame comes foreign babe quest......... If hin dey Ajegunle or Warri, hin for manage local offerings...... cheesy
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Keepem:
I'm not a celeb but my white bae loves me. You can find love anywhere bro.

I know dat very well don’t get me wrong, I’m just saying him hooking up with a foreigner who knows he’s a star is same or worse than hooking up with a Naija babe who knows who he is also. Their motives and intentions can’t be as predictable as the naija babe in such scenario.

Foreign babes are generally nicer when on same level grounds than naija babes I know bt very unpredictable when one has a star status. That said Im not sure I hv any interest in a longterm commitment to a foreign babe if I did I wud be with one by now bt I like them as frnds cos of the diversity.
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by Joemiexx: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
I thought buhari closed the border... How did hw get to cape Verde?

Buhari sef!
Me too reason am
Re: Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS by samteebiz3: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
omofranyoung:
The third pic.....

Look inviting. Open the legs a little bit and ........

Pervert, ...and what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Actor Ozor Akubueze Dies In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.