Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Wanted: Company that handles Air Freight Calgary To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanted: Company that handles Air Freight Calgary To Nigeria (499 Views)

How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business / Affordable Air Freight Cargo To UK, Canada, US, Dubai, South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Company that handles Air Freight Calgary To Nigeria by gruppom: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
I need a company that can air freight directly from Calgary to Nigeria. Don’t want to incur cost sending to Ontario first.

A bonus if company handles clearing
Re: Wanted: Company that handles Air Freight Calgary To Nigeria by mimilogs: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
gruppom:
I need a company that can air freight directly from Calgary to Nigeria. Don’t want to incur cost sending to Ontario first.

A bonus if company handles clearing
ask your person if he can send it directly to Lagos intl airport from there so we can handle the rest for you.

If he can, let me know so I tell you what to get from him. But first ask him if he can take it to the airport and send directly to Lagos Nigeria through a direct flight

(1) (Reply)

Vix And Fx Traders In The State Of Osun Meets Here!!! / Ecobank Sets To Host Nigeria’s Biggest Agric-business And Food Summit / Mini Importation Relating To The Upcoming Chinese Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.