Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Do I Create An Email With ".co.uk" Extension - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create An Email With ".co.uk" Extension (708 Views)

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / The Power Of Collecting An Email Address / Free Customized Yourname@yourcompany.com email with Setup And Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create An Email With ".co.uk" Extension by LieDetector(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good evening esteemed webmasters. Please how to I create an email that would look like "liedetector@info.co.uk"
Re: How Do I Create An Email With ".co.uk" Extension by olumide3367(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ask Google
Re: How Do I Create An Email With ".co.uk" Extension by mrcommonsense(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
LieDetector:
Good evening esteemed webmasters. Please how to I create an email that would look like "liedetector@info.co.uk"
Buy a domain name.and hosting. You will be to use the domain name with the extension you bought.

It will be something like this admin@domainname.co.uk

Hit me up if you need something like this

(1) (Reply)

Please Help To Review This Forum / How Do I Get Backlinks From Nigerian Newspaper News Websites / Please Can Any One Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.