Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS (80839 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by ItooWorWor(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Malians right now grin grin

Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Techcrunchng(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Akuruoulo:

BECAUSE BOBRISKY MEANS HELL ALREADY
oh grin
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Khalidase83(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2020
I'm an Arsenal fan and also supports APC, so it means I shud just forget heaven. No wahala, I like this earth pass anywhere; I go stay here.
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Tolubory(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Cuccitini:
Na him dey share heaven ticket!! I'm not a marlian though
I tire for am o....
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Alashoalash10: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian man Claims Naira Marley,Tacha, Buhari, APC member, OBASANJO, Tinubu and others will not make heaven. Naira Marley reacted after seeing
Is he God ?
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Arewa12: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Heaven...where is it located sef. All na lies.

When u die you will find out if it's true or not. And you go know the location as well
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by adeife16(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
'Heaven' is a fiction created by man to perpetually subject his fellow man to constant fear. Only the laws of the state could not do that; there was a need to create an imaginary abode to do that and thus, heaven.
where did you get that from
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by adeife16(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2020
kabukabu50:
What a small minded comment.
Heaven is a construct sold to you by white colonials who stole your land and enslaved your people.
They told you that you were savages and the white Jesus was your only way to fulfillment.
You then turn around and ridicule your countryman for making music that you don't like.

You already lost.
Stop being naive before the colonials our ancestors were aware about heaven
There is only a slight difference between the one the colonials introduced and the one our ancestors are aware of
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by poweredcom(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Nonsense tweet no place like heaven or hell when we die
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
'Heaven' is a fiction created by man to perpetually subject his fellow man to constant fear. Only the laws of the state could not do that; there was a need to create an imaginary abode to do that and thus, heaven.

Let it not do you as film ... And let it not be late...
There is life after death... Heaven and Hell is REAL...... .
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Marcsunny(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
Things u say wen u read a book written by men who created them
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by myfan: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Although I'm no Marlian but I find it hard to decipher why people have so much hatred for Naira Marley. He was in Calabar recently and a particular radio station had to even spew raw bitterness on why Naira Marley of all artistes should be invited to Calabar. That he is a bad influence to the society.
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Savagethe21st(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lol who no wan go heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0DM2WXazk Hello guys i'm a producer from Lagos in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Deeney(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
so for ur mind na people wey yhu choose go make heaven wey be say even you you never know ur final destination
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by mafnv9: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Ojetayo17(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
don't judge anybody, examine your self and abberate from evil act
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Mitchellina123: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Naira Marley issa hell candidate
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
[Help me ask him oo.quote author=Cuccitini post=85387461]Na him dey share heaven ticket!! I'm not a marlian though [/quote]
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by chudez0147(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
Only a fool will say this
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by payloader(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
But you are willing to believe that man evolved from apes? Your opinion though.
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by typersi: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
YungMillionaire:
Heaven...where is it located sef. All na lies.
Try to take a bottle of Dichlorovinyl Dimethulphosphorus... U ll certainly get to discover is existence or not
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by xrenzy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Petersamuel8:
He is one of the very few musicians I can never use my mb to download there songs the others include :

Zlatan
Small doctor
Lil kesh

Anyways congrats to them cause they are making it
bro forget ignorance try at least look for someone that has NAIRA MARLEY 'S track tittled BAD INFLUENCE listen to it if you won't download it
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Tamkurou: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rapmoney:

Point of correction, I'm not an atheist and I never denied the existence of God which I see as a supreme spirit. I might not share the same religious views with you. That doesn't mean you're are on the right path. I don't need to face mysterious affliction before forming opinions based on my personal convictions.

Before I forget, don't think you are older than someone just because you don't know him or her.

Then what's your point? You never denied the existence of God, and you've the guts to say heaven is a fiction. Where does the God you believes his existence stays? God will have mercy on you.
We should all be guided about what we post online. May we not implicate ourselves by ourselves IJN!
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Tamkurou: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
kabukabu50:
Heaven is a construct sold to you by white colonials who stole your land and enslaved your people.
They told you that you were savages and the white Jesus was your only way to fulfillment.
You then turn around and ridicule your countryman for making music that you don't like.

You already lost.
Jesus loves you.
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by Goodnigga: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
The day he go happen, he go shock u!!
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by chibabypresh(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
So even naira marley won go heaven
Who no won go heaven,even devil dey look for way to sneak in . grin grin
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by OyinO: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
THERE IS NO HEAVEN!
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by OyinO: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
kabukabu50:

You already lost.

100% TRUTH! But don't be surprised how many mentally blinded zombies will attack you for telling the truth. They've been brainwashed right from birth.
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by OyinO: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Akuruoulo:

BECAUSE BOBRISKY MEANS HELL ALREADY
And you? Going to Heaven? No African is going to Heaven
Re: Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS by OyinO: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodnigga:
The day he go happen, he go shock u!!

Wake up from your mental slumber. Read your history and world history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.