Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad (479 Views)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by Officialrero: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Protesters in Baghdad stormed the US embassy in the Iraqi capital, after US military airstrikes in #Iraq and #Syria killed Kataib Hezbollah fighters on Sunday.
[color=#990000][/color]

Kindly subscribe to my YouTube Channel. God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLuYcOdujro

Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by etebefia: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
This will certainly not end well.
Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by ahaz: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Officialrero:
Protesters in Baghdad stormed the US embassy in the Iraqi capital, after US military airstrikes in #Iraq and #Syria killed Kataib Hezbollah fighters on Sunday.
[color=#990000][/color]

Kindly subscribe to my YouTube Channel. God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLuYcOdujro
This Arabs are menace to humanity..were they expecting Americans to fold there arms and watch there bases been hit repeatedly with missiles?despite warnings by the u. s for the Iraqi govt to do something about it,it all feel on deaf ears.
Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by Slynation(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
This guys ehh.... Sometimes i just wished we Nigerians gat the kinda mind they possessed, Our government for dey on a low thing
Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by Dikegodspower(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
trump will reply in due course.
these Muslims and violence is that the Koran preach violence more than peace?,,,I tire o
Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by duwdu: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
ahaz:
This Arabs are menace to humanity..were they expecting Americans to fold there arms and watch there bases been hit repeatedly with missiles?despite warnings by the u. s for the Iraqi govt to do something about it,it all feel on deaf ears.

The Americans invaded and turned upside down a peaceful and prosperous Iraq they invaded under the false claim Saddam Hussein stockpiled Weapons of Mass Destruction. Why didn't the Americans set things back in order during the period they occupied Iraq? And then the same Americans abruptly withdrew from Iraq with their tails between their legs after having brought Iraq to ruins and economic misery? Then they now expect a hapless government they left behind to be able to handle the mess they (Americans) created in the first place? Who send them?

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by IyawoToBe(f): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
etebefia:
This will certainly not end well.

Hi Trust you are doing great. I sent you a DM. I'd really appreciate a response.

Thank you.
Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by etebefia: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
IyawoToBe:

Hi Trust you are doing great. I sent you a DM. I'd really appreciate a response.

Thank you.
please resend message
Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by IyawoToBe(f): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
etebefia:
please resend message to @yahoo.com
Hi. Will send an email shortly. Thanks
Re: Breaking : Iraq Protesters Attack And Burn Down US Embassy In Baghdad by leofab(f): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

China Conducts Trial Operation On Its First Electric Passenger Ship / Prince Harry Expresses 'great Sadness' At Royal Split / Top 10 Most Protected People In The World 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.