Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? (42027 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by ctleurocollege: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Prophetmoshoodd:

Felix T. D aka , remember we now know your true identity and have all your pictures, including address where you sell your human suya meat. This 2020 you better respect yourself, otherwise hand wey u no see go touch you.

Prophet Sunday Matthew Mujahid Akannideen Moshood

Bro how did you do it, forward pix of him.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by DonBenny77(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Engage in transactional sex....
In other word patronize olosho. Be it e-olosho or club olosho or standing olosho even olosho in girlfriend skin.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Rayfield: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
walex25:
Failing GRE, having secured a full scholarship admission. It deeply hurts.

But i still gotta make a last push.. 2020 will have to be the year. By God's willing.
Is the scholarship yearly, how can I apply please?
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Never join issues with fools who lack home training here. If u like insult, psssh na u sabi.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:
Nah hun, I wouldn't call it "lucky"

You see, I chose to see my "mistakes" as lessons. Cliché, but honestly, this has been my thought pattern since a few years ago.

Where would crying over spilled milk get me? Nowhere.

I "learned" because I choose to.
u soundin like u've watched a lot of motivational videos.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by antoniafire: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
feldido:
Providing water for my street
lol
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by IGOJ(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:

Where would crying over spilled milk get me? Nowhere.

Many people fail to understand the above

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
DonBenny77:
Engage in transactional sex....
In other word patronize olosho. Be it e-olosho or club olosho or standing olosho.
So hw do u quench the thirst then
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Onyi22:
Dating broke guys
grin grin Ode no go fynd wrk.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by IGOJ(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
2020Prophet:
Chasing 1000 sure odds I never kept anywhere

I plan on chasing them o this 2020... But not the 1000 odd, that's too much�
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by kunlesmiles(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Olayinka8793:
venturing into small scale poultry farming for the first time in the middle of the past year with hope of cashing out at the Christmas period.
one strange disease wiped out 95 percent of my chickens when they were almost ready for sale.
ln all, I lost 75k spent on their feeding, drugs and housing excluding the money spent on buying the unfortunate chickens.
dont be discouraged bro, av been a poultry farmer for 3 years now, and my hand was severely burned dis time, d birds just refused to grow and am now in Debt,was really hoping to cash out dis Xmas.

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by DonBenny77(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Miniso:
So hw do u quench the thirst then
My brother I haven't said I won't do, Op said "wouldn't like to repeat".
There's this thirst that comes after getting high, before you think straight you don put call grin
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by goodman5(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Smoking weed loud out,

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Swinger60:
Money I borrowed my ex and we broke up.

I would have rather given that money to my mum.

see it as a pay off.. the lord is yur strength grin
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by sadiqabuch: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
No more beer, but could take red wine with more than 11% alcohol.
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Not to play betting again.

Betting is a great way to make money, that is if you really understand how the system works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by philsbaba: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
BREYZ:

Say your relationship na scam. No dey generalize am.
your eyes never clear. When ee go jam you, ee go be like action film

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
wasting money
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by womenareapes: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Finchmgh:
In 2017/2018 not 2019, I made the mistake of falling in love with a girl until I realized love is not worth it. Now I am happy and balling in joy for being single.

Truly speaking being single is the best thing that can ever happen to a young man.

Now I am the one playing had to get with ladies.

Know your worth as a man and respect your self and you will see ladies chasing you.

This is not a fairytale... this is reality.
Happy new year to you all...
100% true!

You find peace and Joy in been single.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fvckmoderators:
I embraced atheism and it made me depressed but this year I will embrace God more.

Lol, this your post made me laugh. I know that feeling of nothingness when you decide to believe in nothing. It's like you are just existing. There is nothing more blissful than putting your faith and hope in a greater power. Some prefer idols who they think are quick to action. But I prefer God who knows the beginning from the end and is ever strategizing to give me an expected end.

Tips to help you embrace God better this year:

Pray consistently. There is a reason Muslims pray five times a day, they are not stupid. If you can pray more than them, prayers will get answered in a matter of weeks (it's a heavenly algorithm).

Add fasting. In your moment of desperation add fasting. Your spirit connects faster to God when you fast because your flesh is relayed to the background.

Avoid fornication. Every other sin is outside the body, but this defiles the body. And the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. People lose business deals, job opportunities, and lots more because of it

Develop a personal relationship with God. It is good to go to church to renew your faith and fellowship with your brethren. But you strengthen your faith more when you spend time reading your Bible and praying.

I wish you a happy new year.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
ariefadenning:

Betting is a great way to make money, that is if you really understand how the system works.
There's nothing like system. Just pick the right selections. That's all
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
DonBenny77:

My brother I haven't said I won't do, Op said "wouldn't like to repeat".
There's this thirst that comes after getting high, before you think straight you don put call grin
u don't need to explain i understand. those types dat make things happen so fast, making one thing lead to anoda grin grin cheesy
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by LordFriar: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Brymo4all:
Working as a sales boy.
Wasted my time working for peanut salary.�
This year I'll just get myself a laptop and learn an amazing I. T skill preferably graphic design.
Anyone willing to teach?

You've got YouTube.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Autobot45:
To only bet what I can afford to loose maybe
I'm a high staker
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kiddo01:
Having a girl friend, the so called date that I spent heavily on all in the name of pity was the worst ever mistake I made 2019
similar case
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by czarina(f): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, this your post made me laugh. I know that feeling of nothingness when you decide to believe in nothing. It's like you are just existing. There is nothing more blissful than putting your faith and hope in a greater power. Some prefer idols who they think are quick to action. But I prefer God who knows the beginning from the end and is ever strategizing to give me an expected end.

Tips to help you embrace God better this year:

Pray consistently. There is a reason Muslims pray four times a day, they are not stupid. If you can pray more than them, prayers will get answered in a matter of weeks (it's a heavenly algorithm).

Add fasting. In your moment of desperation add fasting. Your spirit connects faster to God when you fast because your flesh is relayed to the background.

Avoid fornication. Every other sin is outside the body, but this defiles the body. And the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. People lose business deals, job opportunities, and lots more because of it

Develop a personal relationship with God. It is good to go to church to renew your faith and fellowship with your brethren. But you strengthen your faith more when you spend time reading your Bible and praying.

I wish you a happy new year.
"Pray consistently". This struck me, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Neoteny(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
LyfeJennings:

13billion is a lot
I don't think the entire human existence is up to a 10million years

13 billion for the universe, it came first. Humans came way, way later.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
I just have to forget about so called nonsense call relationship, it’s not just working for me.. I just have to make more money and be good..

4 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
millionboi2:
u mean wen u loose game,u don't think of dos tinz
No, the money put into betting would be enough to start/get something tangible
Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:
"Pray consistently". This struck me, thanks.

Uwc

1 Like

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by Eneone012: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Silas6:
Let's share our experience during the course of this year 2019 that will end today.

What are the mistakes you made, and what are your plans in order to avoid repeating such mistakes?
Omo last year
I learnt some girls have bad luck
The moment you climb any of these girls
Nah gogbe
Omo browse well before you nack any how

4 Likes

Re: What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? by SeishinSenshi: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cutehector:
lmao no go punish yaself when the other person dey enjoy love from somewhere..

Lol. True bro but make I rest first abeg.
This love thing is energy sapping and Las Las all na still scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.