Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (30334 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Go back to my first comment. If you are not "blind" to read where I wrote in regards to praying to Him who will guide spiritually because it's act of knowledge called wisdom. WHAT IS DESTINY (in Christ 1thess5:18)? It means the WILL OF GOD for you, i.e if you truly surrender and commit all to Him, He will lead, direct and speak to you. When Holy Spirit speaks to you, or directs you, decides for you or lead you with wisdom, it is His will for you. HE CAUSE YOU BOTH TO WILL AND TO DO HIS GOOD PLEASURE(phil2:13) but it is for they who pray, walk, discern, search, etc... in spirit in Christ. Carnal believers will miss it because of SELF will which is the enemy and ruin of man. ONLY A FOOL ASK FOR SCIENTIC PROOF ABOUT DESTINED WIFE OR HUSBAND WHEN GOD IS A SPIRIT. Read Gen 24.

No more comments pls.
[quote author=Psoul post=85485634]

Oga, why are you so confused.
You are trying to be holier than Christ.

Check the highlighted part of your comment. In my earlier response
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Teegelop(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2020
missidy:
You are a woman o, when you loose this one get ready to wait until 3years up before you will see another man that will propose to you. It's easier for a guy to get married than for a lady, don't let your family ruin your life sis. I have 2 aunties in their 50's that are single and regretting thanks to nonsense vision. The funniest part is that they are still following new prophets looking for vision on how to marry at this late age.

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Javixlines(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
See relationship as this...
Relationship is on trial in error basis...
No one is right for anyone...
It's just based on commitment, trust n tolerance,
N above all, love...
In anoda view, ur prophetess should provide the right lady for u, n if she can't the she's fake like the rest of them........
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by sterlingD(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Javixlines:
See relationship as this...
Relationship is on trial in error basis...
No one is right for anyone...
It's just based on commitment, trust n tolerance,
N above all, love...
In anoda view, ur prophetess should provide the right lady for u, n if she can't the she's fake like the rest of them........

The above in bold is some serious food for thought
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by MightyFortress: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Psoul:

I am a Christian and a strong believer of His words.
I believe in the spirit of God.

I want to tell you that there is no woman created by God and tagged a man that will marry her. Same goes to the men.

The Bible tells us.... Any man that FINDS a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God.
Good wanted us to find based on our choice, lifestyle and beliefs.

The one God gave to Adam, when trouble came up, Adam blamed God for giving him that woman.

The spirit of God can only give u the wisdom to choose a relatively fair partner which you'll need to work on to get your real taste.

Let's try to beliv that God destines women for men and see the implication. Let's imagine that God actually created lady A for Mr B and eventually Mr B went ahead to marry lady C that was created for Mr D instead of his lady A, can u see that Mr D will go ahead to marry another lady that was not created for him cos Mr A has married his destined wife.
The multiplier effect is that more than half of men in the world will marry women not destined for them. If one person makes a mistake, it'll affect millions of others.

I have seen marriages that ppl prayed and fasted, for approval that she's his destined wife and within months the marriage collapsed. Also seen those that did not even prayed nor seek for any confirmation and their marriage is blossoming daily.

Marriage is all about how u made it.

Now based on the issue that made you ask this question.
When it comes to the issue of marriage, pls make sure your agree with your parents especially when words seem to make sense. When they did disagree, calm down to seek for better solution.
What parents see lying down, we may not even see them even when we attend on the top of the mountain.
wise words

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by MightyFortress: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
bezimo:
Yes....There is what is called permissible will of God (You are a Christian and she is a christian) as God would have his children ONLY marry fellow believers...but that's not enough.

There is what is called absolute will of God..that is among the believers..the one God will have you marry...so your destiny will not be a misfit...nothing frustrate a man's destiny like been married to the wrong woman...Even A pastor can lose his dIvine calling sef when aligned to the wrong woman....it's that bad.I have seen and heard plenty such cases.I have seen a man called out by prophesy who abandoned the girl he was dating who was God's will for him to marry a finer girl who was not God's will for him..his frustration and suffer in that marriage..no be here..so there is God's will in marriage...

A popular man of God in Abuja asked God why is it that there are so many challenges in marriage these days even worse in the church and God said..did they ask me before they married? so he kept quiet....the answer got me seriously thinking...that if you marry outside God's will. ..you are totally on your own..anything you see..is your portion.Lol

I was listening to someone who crossed from the other side into the light..and exposing some of the hidden mysteries about marriage and women..and he said there are 2 categories of women.
Dry leaf women and the favoured woman...if you marry dry leaf woman. .you own is finished for life. .your life will keep going down with nothing to show..but if you marry favoured woman. .you don blow..small effort from you will produce big as long as you keep her happy.

Deep words

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Psoul(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
MightyFortress:

wise words

Thanks bro
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Psoul(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
bezimo:
Yes....There is what is called permissible will of God (You are a Christian and she is a christian) as God would have his children ONLY marry fellow believers...but that's not enough.

There is what is called absolute will of God..that is among the believers..the one God will have you marry...so your destiny will not be a misfit...nothing frustrate a man's destiny like been married to the wrong woman...Even A pastor can lose his dIvine calling sef when aligned to the wrong woman....it's that bad.I have seen and heard plenty such cases.I have seen a man called out by prophesy who abandoned the girl he was dating who was God's will for him to marry a finer girl who was not God's will for him..his frustration and suffer in that marriage..no be here..so there is God's will in marriage...

A popular man of God in Abuja asked God why is it that there are so many challenges in marriage these days even worse in the church and God said..did they ask me before they married? so he kept quiet....the answer got me seriously thinking...that if you marry outside God's will. ..you are totally on your own..anything you see..is your portion.Lol

I was listening to someone who crossed from the other side into the light..and exposing some of the hidden mysteries about marriage and women..and he said there are 2 categories of women.
Dry leaf women and the favoured woman...if you marry dry leaf woman. .you own is finished for life. .your life will keep going down with nothing to show..but if you marry favoured woman. .you don blow..small effort from you will produce big as long as you keep her happy.

Mr A marries Miss B that God destined for Mr C

Let's say that Mr. A and Mr C are all Children of God.
Mr A did not listened to the voice of God and went ahead to marry a wife(Miss B) not destined to him.
Meanwhile, Mr C has bn praying fervently for God to give him his destined wife not knowing that Mr A had already married a wife destined for him.

I want to know how God will answer this prayer.
Will God give him another wife or allow him to marry a wrong wife.
Please explain to me.
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by bezimo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Psoul:

Mr A marries Miss B that God destined for Mr C

Let's say that Mr. A and Mr C are all Children of God.
Mr A did not listened to the voice of God and went ahead to marry a wife(Miss B) not destined to him.
Meanwhile, Mr C has bn praying fervently for God to give him his destined wife not knowing that Mr A had already married a wife destined for him.

I want to know how God will answer this prayer.
Will God give him another wife or allow him to marry a wrong wife.

Please explain to me.

I am not God to know how he will respond..but maybe God can assign another woman to him that will be a perfect fit for him since nothing is impossible with God. In the things of the Spirit as per the mysteries of life..there is what is called probable destiny and absolute destiny defined for a person when he is conceived..that comes into play.That talk is for another day...
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Psoul(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2020
bezimo:

[b]I am not God to know how he will respond..[/b]but maybe God can assign another woman to him that will be a perfect fit for him since nothing is impossible with God. In the things of the Spirit as per the mysteries of life..there is what is called probable destiny and absolute destiny defined for a person when he is conceived..that comes into play.That talk is for another day...

You said you are not God to know how He will answer this prayer. Meanwhile, you have bn teaching about the will of God and hw God perfects His will. You also went far to teach the things of the spirit which are beyond carnal knowledge, I wonder how u get to know all these spiritual things and the perfect will of God when you are neither God nor Spirit.

Now listen, let me still tell u once again. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DESTINED WIFE OR HUSBAND. Stop teaching people this nonsense. God or His Spirits can help you or give you the wisdom to make a good choice. You still have the right to accept that wisdom or reject it.
If God creates a man that will like fair, tall and gentle woman, He will also create many women that possess those qualities so that the man can chose among them. That is why, when u are in love and the person disappoints you and you will be telling urslf that she was the best woman on earth and u may not be able to get another like her. Just wait a little bit, you will get another that will be like her and even better.
Every man's choice was made to be numerous by God and same with women.

Let's go back to your response.
God can assign another woman to him that will be a perfect fit for him since nothing is impossible with God.

The above quote is from your response.
Read it again, do u think u made a reasonable point here, based on you support that there is DESTINED WIFE?
From my analogy in which you responded to, if Mr A marries Mr C's wife and hw God will respond to Mr C's prayer to give him his wife since Mr A has already married a wife destined for him.

Now, you said God can assign another woman to him....hahahahahahaha. You are a funny guy.
Remember that all women have bn destined, each to a particular man and same with men to every woman.
Bro, tell me, will God snatch a wife from a man waiting for his destined wife to come his way and give it to the man (Mr. C) whose wife has bn married by a wrong man (Mr. A)?

Or probably, God will bring in a new baby and tell the man to wait till she grows up so he can marry his 2nd destined wife since the 1st one has bn wrongly taken.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by bezimo(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Psoul:

You said you are not God to know how He will answer this prayer. Meanwhile, you have bn teaching about the will of God and hw God perfects His will. You also went far to teach the things of the spirit which are beyond carnal knowledge, I wonder how u get to know all these spiritual things and the perfect will of God when you are neither God nor Spirit.

Now listen, let me still tell u once again. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DESTINED WIFE OR HUSBAND. Stop teaching people this nonsense. God or His Spirits can help you or give you the wisdom to make a good choice. You still have the right to accept that wisdom or reject it.
If God creates a man that will like fair, tall and gentle woman, He will also create many women that possess those qualities so that the man can chose among them. That is why, when u are in love and the person disappoints you and you will be telling urslf that she was the best woman on earth and u may not be able to get another like her. Just wait a little bit, you will get another that will be like her and even better.
Every man's choice was made to be numerous by God and same with women.

Let's go back to your response.

The above quote is from your response.
Read it again, do u think u made a reasonable point here, based on you support that there is DESTINED WIFE?
From my analogy in which you responded to, if Mr A marries Mr C's wife and hw God will respond to Mr C's prayer to give him his wife since Mr A has already married a wife destined for him.

Now, you said God can assign another woman to him....hahahahahahaha. You are a funny guy.
Remember that all women have bn destined, each to a particular man and same with men to every woman.
Bro, tell me, will God snatch a wife from a man waiting for his destined wife to come his way and give it to the man (Mr. C) whose wife has bn married by a wrong man (Mr. A)?

Or probably, God will bring in a new baby and tell the man to wait till she grows up so he can marry his 2nd destined wife since the 1st one has bn wrongly taken.

You are just blabbing back and forth without making one single sense..your reply was not to learn bit to challenge.The scriptures said a fool think he is wise..leave him alone.

So I won't argue with you.I said what I said.Those that understand the mysteries of life from spiritual perspective will likely resonate with my claims..so whatever.Believe whatever you will..its infinitesimal to me.
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Psoul(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2020
bezimo:

You are just blabbing back and forth without making one single sense..your reply was not to learn bit to challenge.The scriptures said a fool think he is wise..leave him alone.

So I won't argue with you.I said what I said.Those that understand the mysteries of life from spiritual perspective will likely resonate with my claims..so whatever.Believe whatever you will..its infinitesimal to me.

Next time, don't delve into what you are not grounded in.
You want ppl to beliv u you cannot even explain to dem.
You want them to believe foolishly.

There are things we should beliv like dat without asking any question, but DESTINED WIFE is not part of it.

The scriptures said a fool think he is wise..leave him alone.
Don't hide behind that Bible passage to conceal ur ignorance and try to deceive ppl.
If you believe there is something like DESTINED WIFE, explain it to me using the analogy I gave previously as a case study.
If you can't, keep quiet cos God may be angry wt u for teaching ppl wrong thing.
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:32am On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

Don't take it lightly.
If both parties say she's not your wife? Then please be patient, cut off from her and pray God makes the path of you and your real wife to meet and marry.

Although I don't believe in destined wife or destined husband. I believe in if I marry this man, are we growing old together? Would our marriage last forever? Will he stand by me till we grow old and die? And are we going to be fruitful,as in be able to have children together?
These are things I pray and seek answers for.

Lemme give u a short true life story.
There was a guy a banker last 6years ago, who wanted to marry me. We were best of friends. He supports me in everything and we love each other. Within 6months, he proposed.. I was so happy!
He wanted to see my mom, my dad was late then.
Quickly I told my mom, my mom said Vicky u guys cannot marry.
I cried and said mom but why. She said he's not your husband. You can't marry him.
I told him, he came to see my mom, he pleaded and all, but mom said sorry you can't marry my daughter, and that's the end.

I know my mom, she's spiritual. And for her to say no, means no.

We stopped dating, I cut off from him, then in few months he called me to his office and introduce me to a lady who looks like me. He said that's his wife, as I don't want him. He truly loves me, he has to look for someone similar to my looks. I and the babe greeted each other, I said no problem, he can go ahead and marry her. They got married
After two years my mom died. Then after 4 years I remembered him, I said lemme check on my friend and how they are doing

His wife picked his call ,I Introduce myself and guess what she said.

She said he's dead!

I was like what? Dead how? Where are u staying? Lemme come. See u. She said she's squatting with her friend and it's better we talk on phone. Her husband family threw her out of their matrimonial home .

She was crying on the phone and she explained how they got married. He was promoted immediately they got married, he became very rich! He completed his first house in ikorodu, then was about rounding up his duplex home in Lekki, when he was attacked with stroke.

She battled with his illness for one year with his family members , before he gave up.

His family quickly accused her and said she killed him. She wants to inherit his properties. That's how they threw her out with her kid.
She really suffered
She vowed she will never evermarry again.

Very beautiful lady, up till today she still insist in-laws and people are wicked. She will never marry and men are always wooing her on facebook. But she says no.

I then realise why mom said no , we cannot marry

So Op, it's possible she may not live long. But they won't tell you. Or maybe if u guys marry, u won't be as successful as u are meant to be. It's either of the two.

So please pray about it and let God also reveal to you. Marriage is no child's play
are you sure you're not lying?
Re: Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
are you sure you're not lying?
[/s]

Go figure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) / Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.