Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (527908 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2020
Tokyo about to open, Gold going down?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by NomzyJust(m): 3:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Sent mail to you as regards the group. kindly check
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Hindex:

Does the license have a body that award it. I mean the name or link of the body that award it, so as to search for more information about it.

First of all this was all in process, I was first invested I'm by investors from Europe after seeing my trading tracks. They helped me come over to Europe and majority if their family and friends funds I trade today.

To be Certified, I have to earn Degree in Master of Businesses Administration ( M.B.A) from Sacred Heart University in Luxembourg.
I did this Part-time while managing accounts, the worked with UBS which gave me much experience and assisted me in getting licensed for Fund managing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Hindex: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Blackeurop:

First of all this was all in process, I was first invested I'm by investors from Europe after seeing my trading tracks. They helped me come over to Europe and majority if their family and friends funds I trade today.

To be Certified, I have to earn Degree in Master of Businesses Administration ( M.B.A) from Sacred Heart University in Luxembourg.
I did this Part-time while managing accounts, the worked with UBS which gave me much experience and assisted me in getting licensed for Fund managing.

OK. Thanks for the detailed response
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2020
voraz:
I'm looking for GBPXXX pairs long over time
The above posts are short term trades

This tp (blue line) was easily smashed. Nearly no drawdown cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Blackeurop:

This looks like a nice road-map.
Foreign investors comman find me oooo cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
is
Gold
Positioning
For
A
Selloff?

Morning guys...
PS...Audusd doing d needful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Blackeurop:

Goodday, I am new to this thread. How do I follow your calls and exit points? Which broker do you use?

You doing a great job. Keep it up Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2020
stanleyalpacino:

Goodday, I am new to this thread. How do I follow your calls and exit points? Which broker do you use?

It's very or will be difficult following my calls on here, as it lags in seconds before I type on here, I do give entries but exits is or must be based on trader's profit preferences as I'm scalping .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Edd1e(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2020
stanleyalpacino:

Go get the education first, you can't follow a scalpers call, he is out before you flinch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2020
Thank you sir. You can't jump to doing PhD from primary school.
Edd1e:
Go get the education first, you can't follow a scalpers call, he is out before you flinch.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2020
Edd1e:

True
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2020
Follow this today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2020
That's a mad a** path to getting a career in fund management, them wan punish you? Me wey be kalo kalo master?

You can get a certification recognized by the highest financial regulatory bodies in the UK [FCA] and the USA[I cant remember their name] to manage funds. You don't even have to have any degree to do that and you can do it before your18 on March 27th [we are waiting for the VAPU master to perform then oh]!

Just get an International Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management. The Study material and Exam itself was about 900K total in 2015 when I did mine. I can give you study materials I used, but I guess it modifies with time. The course took me a few weeks and it covered some basic essentials like: financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis etc, but you have to know what's happening around the world oh! The thing needs you to have a global perspective. Now you know why I sabi news well well.

If you're a student and good with this, I can sponsor you to become a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment [Worldwide] for free. I trade International stocks too but the few times I made some calls here nobody answer me, I shun am grin
voraz:
This looks like a nice road-map. Foreign investors comman find me oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2020
SELLING GBPNZD 2.0290 SL 2.0320 TP 1.9980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2020
Wats your thought on this setup

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Been waiting for GU fall from Grace $1400 scalped now and $1600 to meet the $3000 daily targe

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Today market is being trickish, so make sure you are fully at alert.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Trade up 60pips 2R grin
saxy4c:
SELLING GBPNZD 2.0290 SL 2.0320 TP 1.9980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade up 60pips 2R grin

I though you sais you guys are buying GPB since monday? lucky you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2020
As professionals we ought to exude certain level of decorum bro. Of all people you should know that market has swings and I'm definitely out to make money and not win directional bias.
I mean if we got over 20R from from buying GBP and I'm looking to take opportunity of the swing which has given us 2R on only one trade, then who competition help?
Or should I point to you that you were looking for 5pips scalp swing Sell while we were safely making over 500pips on various GBP pairs buys? Let's live and let ive bro, my days of trading contest and competions are almost a decade ago.
P.S GBP is still in line for another high, the question is when?
Blackeurop:
I though you sais you guys are buying GPB since monday? lucky you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2020
saxy4c:
As professionals we ought to exude certain level of decorum bro. Of all people you should know that market has swings and I'm definitely out to make money and not win directional bias.
I mean if we got over 20R from from buying GBP and I'm looking to take opportunity of the swing which has given us 2R on only one trade, then who competition help?
Or should I point to you that you were looking for 5pips scalp swing Sell while we were safely making over 500pips on various GBP pairs buys? Let's live and let ive bro, my days of trading contest and competions are almost a decade ago.
P.S GBP is still in line for another high, the question is when?
The question is not when, since you guys are already buying since Monday, while main dealers are selling.

like i told you that buy yesterday was sentimental and reasons, you telling me you already buying since Monday, I wonder how many stoploss might have been hit since then for those buying.I

And for the record, my daily pips from 300 trades averages 400-1000 pips above in total combinations of scalped pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Firstly, I personally dislike the 1H chart. It just never shows me anything! From the 4H charts I go straight to the 15M.
I'd have drawn my line from the 9260 top, that way, you'd have gotten an earlier entry [which is always safer for me and ensures me a tighter risk for outstanding RRR grin]. My entry would have been 9200 but I see it bouncing back up about the 9160 area. Price is a Penant/range so except you want to chop small small from range trading, you have to wait for the formation to break and confirm the retest then strike.
Shotigbo?

signalsmedia:
Wats your thought on this setup
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2020
saxy4c:
Firstly, I personally dislike the 1H chart. It just never shows me anything! From the 4H charts I go straight to the 15M.
I'd have drawn my line from the 9260 top, that way, you'd have gotten an earlier entry [which is always safer for me and ensures me a tighter risk for outstanding RRR grin]. My entry would have been 9200 but I see it bouncing back up about the 9160 area. Price is a Penant/range so except you want to chop small small from range trading, you have to wait for the formation to break and confirm the retest then strike.
Shotigbo?

wow I can see what you are saying. how come I didn't see it like you saw
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2020
You honestly scare me with your arguments atimes and for this one I need to understand where my comprehension problem is coming from and its beginning to irk me.
How can a weeks candle that opened on monday at 2884 and has made a high of 3069 a whole 185pips up be a selling week?
What is all this? Are you sure it'syiu trading this account as you're really beginning to give me concerns about your basic forex education. You have an MBA in finance and you're arguing about a bullish week that even babypips students can easily identify.
Bullcrap about main dealers buying when market is moving 185pips, so it is retail traders that moved the market almost 200pips and created a bullish week
Blackeurop:
you telling me you already buying since Monday, I wonder how many stoploss might have been hit since then for those buying.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2020
@saxyc thanks for the analysis, quite eye opening
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2020
I dey drink palm wine at the tree top already, na small small I take climb am, no worry, I don see say you go soon join me grin
signalsmedia:
wow I can see what you are saying. how come I didn't see it like you saw
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Your own good sef, I've been called much once on here,
I honestly thought this was an easy moniker oh cheesy
signalsmedia:
@saxyc thanks for the analysis, quite eye opening
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2020
saxy4c:
You honestly scare me with your arguments atimes and for this one I need to understand where my comprehension problem is coming from and its beginning to irk me.
How can a weeks candle that opened on monday at 2884 and has made a high of 3069 a whole 185pips up be a selling week?
What is all this? Are you sure it'syiu trading this account as you're really beginning to give me concerns about your basic forex education. You have an MBA in finance and you're arguing about a bullish week that even babypips students can easily identify.
Bullcrap about main dealers buying when market is moving 185pips, so it is retail traders that moved the market almost 200pips and created a bullish week

One problem I see you have is comprehension, and I hate repeating myself. Each time I type here and remove my eyes from my computer setups are very precious time, but I still have to for the love of communication on here as I'm enjoying it.

As for who is trading the account I'm posting, its being traded from heaven then. Lets just keep to the purpose of this thread, something's argument really push and derail the thread, I don't do or like that kind of stuffs, its only here though that I experienced this, and I sometimes wonder why i even involve myself agueing, I missed and entry point worth Millions in Dow yesterday because I was arguing and my did not know when I got beep from juniors.

Let's just keep to this thread purpose and I'm happy when people makes money, but I hate blind argument. Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2020
Blackeurop:

One problem I see you have is comprehension, and I hate repeating myself. Each time I type here and remove my eyes from my computer setups are very precious time, but I still have to for the love of communication on here as I'm enjoying it.

As for who is trading the account I'm posting, its being traded from heaven then. Lets just keep to the purpose of this thread, something's argument really push and derail the thread, I don't do or like that kind of stuffs, its only here though that I experienced this, and I sometimes wonder why i even involve myself agueing, I missed and entry point worth Millions in Dow yesterday because I was arguing and my did not know when I got beep from juniors.

Let's just keep to this thread purpose and I'm happy when people makes money, but I hate blind argument. Regards.
This Blackeurop guy is AS FAKE as they come... you missed entry worth million? hehe maybe million in Zimbabwean dollar.

I think you don even start to believe your own lies. trading from your mama basement.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2020
Please ignore the delude clown above, he has nothing to offer, I don't quote nuisance cretins. Just imagine his illustrated logic, dud keep exposing himself of not being a trader (which I already know anyway) A classic frustrated stalker

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.