Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528205 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by qwertyboss(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Blackeurop:
Giving out 350,000 Naira to 10 persons here ( condition applies )

In as much that I smell jealousy and people thinking that they are being intimidated, I still care for you guys to be successful.

Today is a very special day for my trading unit and we will be very busy this weekend, I will be giving out 350,000 naira if you make it within a month starting from Monday.

This money I'm not giving it out for you to go and lose it in a trade, rather is for you to buy internet bundle over there, but I don't care if you get the money what you use it for anyway.

I will explain the terms when I'm less busy today, and I'm doing this to encourage you guys that are serious about trading, and within that one month period, I will like you guys to nominate who I can send the money to on here, then the person can share it accordingly, Good day.
I pray I will be amongst the lucky ones because I struggle to recently open a $50 live account on octaFX

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2020
qwertyboss:

I pray I will be amongst the lucky ones because I struggle to recently open a $50 live account on octaFX
It's very simple, when I'm less busy like i said in my last post, I put out the conditions, it's straight forward and will start from Monday till a month, as for the pest above, he can keep pesting and I don't care, Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2020
walexy100:
YEARLY SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE ACCORDING TO WVAP:

GU: SUPPORT 27524; RESISTANCE 32928.

THE BOLDED AFTER HITTING YEAR HIGH AROUND 1.4010[/size][size=8pt].

EU: RESISTANCE 1.14389; SUPPORT 1.0950.

IT WILL DEFINITELY HIT 1.14389 BEFORE HITTING THE YEAR LOW AROUND 1.0700.

UJ: SUPPORT 105.772; RESISTANCE 111.923. IT WILL DEFINITELY HIT 111.921 WITHIN THE YEAR.

USCAD" RESISTANCE 1.33364;; SUPPORT 1.30101

SO MUCH EXCEL TYPING WORK PUT IN ARRIVING AT THESE FIGURES

I sent you a message
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
signalsmedia:
I sent you a message

I've replied
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blackeurop said Obama is President of America in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zither(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheYoda:
This is another screenshot of your bloomberg terminal "BT" you posted here. You this incorrigible liar.
A big thief planning the ground work for the big heist.

Guys check out the screenshot he posted, that was WHEN OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT. I didn't know Obama was still America president in 2020. You this useless thief.

Blackeurop and Blackeuropean should be added to scammer list on nairaland asap.
Blackeurop ole.

cc ; currentprice

Nairaland detective, I hail. You remind me of Redoktober at forexfactory. grin Some folks may think you are just merely being driven by jealousy or paranoia but they will think DIFFERENTLY and APPRECIATE all your efforts when they become the unfortunate victims of very smart scammers. Thumbs up, TheYoda.

This does not mean I think whoever TheYoda's relentless scam searchlight or scam siren falls on is guilty as charged. If his watchful eyes pick out any suspicious movement then it is left to such a person to disprove him with convincing facts. A person should not be charged a suspect and a sentence passed against such person without giving them the right of fair hearing.

The truth is people like TheYoda are very important in online trading circles where naive people or rookies are easily preyed on by wolves in the clothing of gurus "consistent and daily winners with mouth-watering offers" who guarantee their clients ridiculous returns despite the complex and dynamic nature of the markets.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
This season thread is volatile - moving fast, compared to previous seasons.

Meanwhile a lot has been going on recently; But these two got my attention.

allegations of corruption
and
proposed Sharing of Cash

I will be at ringside watching keenly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
only the greedy can be scammed....

Buh then, IF you see something wrong, nothing bad in voicing out....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
What is the point of giving out #35k each(I THINK) to 10 pple when it will eventually be lost to d forex market?
Even though I don't sometimes like d way Saxy4c is trading, it doesn't mean some pple r not making money from his calls! He still give SL/ TP and at times with reasons.
What is d essence of showing million of dollars in profit when NONE can benefit from ur presumed experience? ( I might b wrong BUT one can SIGNIFY if u ve actually gained AT LEAST 50PIPS from blackeuropean ).
Am I jealous of ur presumed millions? Of course NO.
I will appreciate u more when pple here can actually acquire at LEAST 50PIPS /WEEK FROM UR ASSUMED WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE.
IN CONCLUSION....... TEACH PPLE HOW TO FISH AND NOT GIVING THEM D FISH.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Motivation and believe that if he can do it, yes I can as well. There are some people that are skilled in the business and need just some support financially to be able to trade much responsibly. As much as there are lots of money to be made in this business, you still need some money to be able to not over trade.

Ideally, you are supposed to have $10,000 in your account to be able to trade 0.1lot responsibly. But how many of us can. And we have in our midst some one controlling millions and making thousands daily. To further reinforce our trust that all are real.
Note.. It's 350k each o. No go spoil the deal biko.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
In preparation for the goodies sef,
I will nominate the likes of @voraz to get #350k @bojbest #350k @Ummuaisha #100k @infofirst #1000 @meshpips #1000 @saxy4c #1000 @em all them big bosses #500

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Very funny, I am not a fan of Black European or Blackeurop but one thing I noticed is that he has something that many of us retail traders don't have. He has access to something. Let's say it is Bloomberg Terminal but what upsets me about all these fruitless noise is that he as well as many others that have gone ahead of him are trying too hard to gain some recognition, validation and acceptance here. WTF! Why must anyone subject themselves to the stress of having to prove something to a bunch of online strangers who are at best just mere pals and at worst jealous.

I am saying this,if you are what you truly say you are, you will get a lot of recognition and you will be tired. Media houses, financial TV stations and the world at large love success stories. If I were you and making the kind of money that you display here(billion dollar hedgefunder), and I want to oppress folks here, I would simply withdraw some huge amount and show the withdrawal screenshot or I would force TheYoda and some others to forward their account details and send them something just to shut their mouth up. Then I will force them to apologize to me. When money talks, oppositions shut their mouth. Shut the mouth of TheYoda and other guys buy forwarding that 350k to 10 guys of your choice and make sure TheYoda tender an apology asap. Desperation to gain validation go kill many of you here.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
This boss above mi ehn. That is the point. Do something weird and unique and let em all be like wow.
End of story.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
if we get that 350k eh, it will definitely help our course, including me

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yeah. It will help. I know I am exempted. And those that will get it will be those that truly deserved it. Common Blackeuropean with the conditions. Help lift some folks up the ladder and they will forever be grateful to you and God.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2020

Lol... these ogas above me are very funny sha....

Truthfully he doesn't have to send or dash anybody money to prove nau...

I just want to see that his screenshot is dat of a real account( I careless if it's demo anyway)...
Buh shut theyoda by showing full details.... simple
If he must give out...it should be willingly just like @infofirst did and not out of any compulsion

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
All this posts about money sharing, is exactly what shevchenco just said, why professor can fall prey to common scammer. Easy money, the greed.

People are still saying he has access to tools?? what tools are you guys talking about? editing tools? hehehe

Everything he posted , i posted same thing here. He posted money screenshot, i posted the same.
He posted bloomberg terminal screenshot , I posted the same.

Why are you guys not asking me for my own tools too, na only him you guys think have tools?

Why am I posting things he posted?? this is to show you guys, its nothing new, its something anybody can replicate.

The only difference btw me and blackeurop to you guys is that , HE CAME WITH A STORY of being super star, big trader, hedge funder... this simple lines, BLIND people to see pass the garbage he is dishing out here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin angry grin grin@TheYoda

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yoda should join politics, he has P. hD in witch-hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
It seems we have a full house cheesy
blackeurop we are waiting oo smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
If he said he'd give 10people, $1000 each to trade, that is going to be a unique thing to prove his veracity and also dispel certain erroneous notions about Forex being a means to defraud people. That act would not only finally repair his now questionable motives but should instigate the likes of seun, Dominique, puskin and the other merry moderators to renege on their stance of Forex being a scam venture, it's a pity they have limited knowledge of this vast career.

I'm still upset that many individuals of integrity here would seem to be daily breaking Rule 16[unfortunately, the only highlighted rule on NL]. A job that requires:
-an extremely robust knowledge of current affairs around the world.
-paying attention to price movements of charts to identify various patterns which interpret the subjectivity of the human psychological mechanism as it refers to investment.
-compartmentalizing certain past market events in our heads and knowing when it occurs again to execute the same risk one had executed in the previous event with sound money management.

Trading is a highly intellectual, psychological [spiritualism is involved] and a lot of times even physical [as fatigue can also set in with certain traders] venture and to be classified in the same category as MLM, HYIP and other scams is utterly despicable! There are a lot of online service providers on NL that have scammed victims, why is selling on this platform not banned. The oliverjaid [this guy is a repeat offender and other clearing agents/Auto dealers] that outrightly defrauded the amiable amdman of millions amongst many other cases, why are importing and clearing activities not banned here?

Blackeroup, who knows if you came on here for you to start something huge? I know that character out of starwars can be a buzzing fly in our ears atimes, but in all fairness and honesty, he has made me more meticulous in certain things I do on here and pipnator is definitely amiss in his assertion of my soon to come weariness. If only he has the slightest notion of what I came here to do. Forex trading gives me life,not to mince words, forex gave me my life back [although it took a lot from my life at first] and I want the fragrance of the Rose flower to permeate through as many traders as I meet but help them avoid the torns on the stem as well. I actually do not know how to handle any form of gratification and I've honestly been overwhelmed with the endearment here, I'd rather have ignored them, but I'd also seem rude abi?

The atmosphere here has definitely changed. It erupts great disdain whenever I read past threads and see certain people trying to take advantage of already struggling traders by selling mostly absolute rubbish or always wanting compensation for sharing knowledge that should have already made them wealthy. Yes it takes a whole lot of intellectual investment to get a system that works, but why not utilise your tool to further harvest from the mighty $6trillion dollars of the forex market, than fleece our own brothers, when the situation of the average Nigerian is already well known?
A few might not like my style of trading, but I will squeeze these greedy brokers of every pip opportunity I see and if i can help you do the same, I'd gladly continue to rinse and repeat. Can you see people are more open to share strategies, inside info, advance notices and technical knowledge left, right and center? Even a few have dropped the idea of sometime opening paid services and my heart is delighted.

Little wonder that in only 6weeks we have already reached half of the pages of some other seasons 52 weeks, and guess what? More people are showing up and others have come out from their hiding. This thread go shake NL soon and those that once called forex a kalokalo venture would come to beg to join the train. No worry. Forgive my stories or grammatical errors if noticed. I have an inexplicable passion for Forex trading and it's not dwindling anytime in the nearest future In Sha Allah. Thanks for the forebears of this project. It's only natural a few of you would stay away and watch what you created develope into something commendable. Pray that we grow and do not fail to guide us when we err. Things would only get better here. I'm certain!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Or maybe Witchcract as well? grin
Karleb:
Yoda should join politics, he has P. hD in witch-hunting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Do you use EW in your computation to arrive at WVAP values? I want to say something.
walexy100:
Corrective waves ABC just completed at 1.3000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by austine4real(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please I'm also interested

I'm a newbie been reading all the pages

Oga blackeurop

No pass me by

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
cheesy cheesy Says the individual that takes over 2000 trades in a week? My guy na wa o!
I doubt anyone has the moral justification to determine the pattern of any others trades or trading pattern. There are sprint traders, there are marathon traders, there are even firms that have periodical targets in amounts of money, while others are focused on attaining percentage targets, abi don't banks stress marketers to bring a stipulated amount within a period?
For me, every trader has the loco parentis of their trades, we're probably allowed to jest and learn about trade outcomes so as to involve humor in this often tasking career. All man for his own oh.
Blackeurop:
You guys are over trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ummuaisha(f): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
infofirst:
In preparation for the goodies sef,
I will nominate the likes of @voraz to get #350k @bojbest #350k @Ummuaisha #100k @infofirst #1000 @meshpips #1000 @saxy4c #1000 @em all them big bosses #500

If big bosses take #1000 na #10 be my own oo grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wait o. I thought it was 350k for 10 people, making 35k per person. Please Black European, abeg if it is actually 350k EACH for 10 people you meant, meaning 3.5 million alltogether , I am part of the game o. 350k no be small money o. That 350k go make sense o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.