Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (526375 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ok gentle men and ladies. i am closing all my positions for the day. i do not like to have open trades at the very close of trading on friday

it has being a wonderful trades today and i am closing all my open positions with profit.

Do have a lovely weekend everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teejaysmarty1: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
teejaysmarty1:
chat looks ugly but a heads up push to the downside on the monthly. USDCHF

USDCHF today dropped like a hundred points

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
PipMarshall:

This is still in process.
I have also spotted an opportunity to profit from the remaining number of pips it has to cover towards the destination. Over a hundred pips.

That's in the fourth picture.
A decisive break, then longs on retest

The destination is clear.

My entries still need more sharpening.. But my model is spot on when it comes to price destinations.

PipMarshall:

Another masterclass when it comes to bias and target.

Arriving at the right entry area was also a problem here.
You enter those trades at all? or just analysis ? drag some of your trades to the chart.. it will help.
Hope you are not scared to pull the trigger after analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
PipMarshall:

Now I am going to spend loads of time to work on entries.
And filtering my trades.

'The journey is the reward.'

We keep going.
We keep working haaaard.
I also await your weekend preview for next week. EURUSD sitting below a strong resistance in the weekly chart and a nicely formed M formation in the 4hr chart.
Are we expecting a bearish next week?
Will things not get better in the world next week?
We are hopeful and pray God delivers us from this deadly pandemic. Do have a splendid weekend!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
princeso2020:

visit babypips.com and also look for a mentor, you have to understand nothing is new as regards to forex trading strategies. having someone to be your mentor will help you learn fast.
Please, be my mentor. I'm Willing to learn.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
You haven't been around enough for class monitor duties. grin
Ever suspected its Odiaero again trying to fool around with alternate profiles after his initial bs didn't go according to his plans and he's gone back into hiding for his next scheme?
pipnator10 was definitely was 100% spot on in bringing the comparison with Odiaero to our notice, I just feel Pity for those that fell for his crap, thankfully no one fell victim this time. Blessings to those who did not relent in exposing him.
TheYoda:
I see some folks still enjoy posting their chart when trade is +70 , +200pips already in profit already, even the veterans on this thread, they come around once in a while and post their +390 pips already in profit. I wonder what those type of post teaches anybody here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2020
saxy4c:
Ever suspected its Odiaero again trying to fool around with alternate profiles after his initial bs didn't go according to his plans and he's gone back into hiding for his next scheme?
pipnator10 was definitely was 100% spot on in bringing the comparison with Odiaero to our notice, I just feel Pity for those that fell for his crap, thankfully no one fell victim this time. Blessings to those who did not relent in exposing him.
No mind the silly blackeurop , looking for who to scam money from. You see, time to pay money for the useless challenge wey hin give... he ran away. All hin mouth, I will send it through paypal, i will do this , i will do that .. Silly goat.

Well how's your trading week? mine is not so good. serious gbas gbos. Make next week quick come , I want to return my gbas gbos too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Four40:

Please, be my mentor. I'm Willing to learn.

Before you start looking for mentor, first of all get the basics on the site recommended to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 1:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Lapeztech:

I also await your weekend preview for next week. EURUSD sitting below a strong resistance in the weekly chart and a nicely formed M formation in the 4hr chart.
We are hopeful and pray God delivers us from this deadly pandemic. Do have a splendid weekend!

This is my bias on EU
If I'd seen it earlier, I'd have sold from the 50% retrace but missed that and chose to wait
Now it's nearing 61.8 ......

The format I put by the side is something I picked up yesterday.
Patterns, patterns everywhere
If the trade works out, I'll explain as it was explained to me sometime soon

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2020
I just sold BTCUSD and XRPUSD

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Thunday1005(m): 3:13am On Mar 28, 2020
voraz:
NairaLand didn't forget wink
Happy birthday sir, more pips to ur acct
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 3:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Donvic4u, Tonyfx, Karleb, AK284, Thunday1005 and the FishersEdge family
I love you all wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 4:38am On Mar 28, 2020
voraz:
I just sold BTCUSD and XRPUSD

Stops moved to entry
I have no hold over crypto moves tongue
Let's hold and see

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Congrats everyone with your participation in the March contest .

Let the number one ranked person wiconse contact me on WhatsApp using my signature link.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2020
@ blackeuropean how long shall we wait for your promise........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2020
MM, good way to trade, adding to winning trades and building position.
Good system.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2020
TheYoda:

You enter those trades at all? or just analysis ? drag some of your trades to the chart.. it will help.
Hope you are not scared to pull the trigger after analysis.

If you checked my posts when I started posting here.. Used to post the entries and trade levels... Without analysis.

Things do change.
I stopped posting trade levels for a reason.
That's the modus operandi for now.

Maybe someday..
I will return to doing that.

But for now.. No.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Lapeztech:

Yeah.
I will do that and look at EURUSD too.
I will posts my ideas and views.

You too.
Have a splendid weekend.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
My posts, for now, will primarily be to help people see how to generate trade ideas.
Also to help see it doesn't have to be too hard.

Form a bias..
And generate a logical setup.
And execute them.

If you have been following closely, you would have picked a thing or two by now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2020
saxy4c:

Wait oh!
That baba is dragging his feet and wouldnt want to honour his promise?
Really, bad. Whoever participated in the contest, if eventually he didnt honour his promise, just take it as you acquiring knowledge.
In the long run, the knowledge will pay off. I hope he honours his promise!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Abambam:
MM, good way to trade, adding to winning trades and building position.
Good system.
build

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Abambam:
build
After

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2020
PipMarshall:

My posts, for now, will primarily be to help people see how to generate trade ideas.
Also to help see it doesn't have to be too hard.

Form a bias..
And generate a logical setup.
And execute them.

If you have been following closely, you would have picked a thing or two by now.

Biko continue in this path. Teach us more how to generate trade ideas. Continue with posting analysis/chart.
Whether you take the trade after the analysis shouldnt be our concern rather the concern of our individual analysis.
The analysis you post here and that of any other person should only act as confirmation/confluence to support our individual analysis/bias.
So far, THANK YOU for the teaching and more to come.

**THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE TIME. The is the time to make it big in trading.
The whole world is headed towards recession, most economies will be churning out policies after policies, economic packages, you name it.
All in a bid to revive their economies, while they do all that, the market will respond accordingly. You will see irregular ADR. I wouldn't be surprised to see 1000pip day in GBP pairs.
Our job is to be ready and prepared especially mentally which is the reason everyone should avoid distraction mostly from here with those who intermittently start up fights here. Stay ready and prepared, this is a special kind of time for everyone here.
Good luck and a happy weekend to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by situations: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by situations: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by situations: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
I'm here for the chit chat mostly or when I'm bored or if I have something to contribute. BUT I DON'T FOLLOW anybody here (I fit see chart wey go make me check on my own), most NO REACH THAT LEVEL here.

A lot here are fakers, or demo traders, na that one me go follow LOL.

You can share analysis, that doesn't stop you from posting trades taking, you are not obligated to, I understand as not a lot of people got balls of steel to post their trades like saxy4c.

By the time they post 20 trades and na only 1 go profit LOL. grin grin So the fear of something like that self won't make people post their trades here.

That's why you see people posting chart after market move +80pips already grin , not only here but all forex forums.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2020
Next -

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BOSSFX: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Hello fellow traders!

If you will like to jump your learning curve and learn a proven/profitable method that teaches 3 simple but important rules of trading, i can be of help to you. The secret to trading success is widely open to anyone that mastered these 3 rules/steps.
1. Quality entries (when to act)
2. Trade mgt (when to adjust)
3. Money mgt (when to exit, stops&targets)

If you want to become successful in trading business, nothng must be left to chances or guesses. Else, you will just be running around in circle, until you mastered those 3 steps above.

In trading, mentorship is key. That is, getting under the tutelage of someone who has done it and still doing it successfully, so as to learn the rope properly. Being the never give up type that i am, I ran around circle for 11yrs, until I did the proper thing 2yrs ago and my journey took a different turn. So sorry for this epistle o.

My point is that trading is a skill acquisition business and skills can only be impacted not read. In the process of acquiring a skill, you will make alot of mistakes. But, if you don't have someone helping you to take the right steps, the mistakes wil have no end.

So, if you really desire to make it big in this business, subcribe to a signal service that makes money or get a mentor that does. Thank me later.

Now as for my services, if you are interested:
(1.) Acct Mgt - I can manage your account for you and we share profits.
(2.) Trade Alert - 100+ per week
(3.) Mentoring - You will trade alongside us to master our proven trading process. You will see your own mistakes and quickly make corrections

Most importantly, we make pips, and we keep it, week-in, week-out. Our consistency is our pride. At the very least, kindly follow our blog to see our results every week

Am i the person that said all these? i don yan too much. grin

Thanks for your time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by sconp: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
TheYoda:
No mind the silly blackeurop , looking for who to scam money from. You see, time to pay money for the useless challenge wey hin give... he ran away. All hin mouth, I will send it through paypal, i will do this , i will do that .. Silly goat.

Well how's your trading week? mine is not so good. serious gbas gbos. Make next week quick come , I want to return my gbas gbos too.

Ah ah I thought you lost just one out of 7 trades

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2020
BOSSFX:
Hello fellow traders!

If you will like to jump your learning curve and learn a proven/profitable method that teaches 3 simple but important rules of trading, i can be of help to you. The secret to trading success is widely open to anyone that mastered these 3 rules/steps.
1. Quality entries (when to act)
2. Trade mgt (when to adjust)
3. Money mgt (when to exit, stops&targets)

If you want to become successful in trading business, nothng must be left to chances or guesses. Else, you will just be running around in circle, until you mastered those 3 steps above.

In trading, mentorship is key. That is, getting under the tutelage of someone who has done it and still doing it successfully, so as to learn the rope properly. Being the never give up type that i am, I ran around circle for 11yrs, until I did the proper thing 2yrs ago and my journey took a different turn. So sorry for this epistle o.

My point is that trading is a skill acquisition business and skills can only be impacted not read. In the process of acquiring a skill, you will make alot of mistakes. But, if you don't have someone helping you to take the right steps, the mistakes wil have no end.

So, if you really desire to make it big in this business, subcribe to a signal service that makes money or get a mentor that does. Thank me later.

Now as for my services, if you are interested:
(1.) Acct Mgt - I can manage your account for you and we share profits.
(2.) Trade Alert - 100+ per week
(3.) Mentoring - You will trade alongside us to master our proven trading process. You will see your own mistakes and quickly make corrections

Most importantly, we make pips, and we keep it, week-in, week-out. Our consistency is our pride. At the very least, kindly follow our blog to see our results every week

Am i the person that said all these? i don yan too much. grin

Thanks for your time

Normally when you open a new account on NL, you get about a week or 2 weeks probation before you start posting on business section of NL.
You opened this account about 2 weeks ago and immediately your probation elapsed, you decided to come here to scout for clients!
Not accusing you of any wrong doing (yet) but you better be sure of what you are here for.
We have enough gatekeepers here, you better be right else you will be eaten just like a hungry lion would!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BOSSFX: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for your mention.
I have something far more serious to contribute that's why i joined the forum.
BOSSFX is my business name and will be household name soon, so i can never do any thing shaddy with the name. I even opened my accout here on NL with my real email address with my name and pics attached to my email.

Pls, be rest assured you are in good company and nice meeting you bro!

To satisfy any curiousity, the least you can do for me is to check my result every week, every loss, every profits. this is not any invitation to any investment o. Pls get me.

Thanks

PIPnator10:

Normally when you open a new account on NL, you get about a week or 2 weeks probation before you start posting on business section of NL.
You opened this account about 2 weeks ago and immediately your probation elapsed, you decided to come here to scout for clients!
Not accusing you of any wrong doing (yet) but you better be sure of what you are here for.
We have enough gatekeepers here, you better be right else you will be eaten just like a hungry lion would!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.