Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528643 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by heskeyw(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2020
WildChild00:

$1000 full your account.....grin
I started with 5musd. If I translate money wey dey my old demo account to live ehh. Bank marketers go dey find me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Master I should have walked on to mind my business but that point you plan to sell is near a very solid level and it would pain me if Gold does strong thing to you cheesy
Firstly be mindful of your spread when initiating a trade, she has been fluctuating between 20 and 100pips spread since last week, instead of my normal 4pips spread. Took 2 trades last night that got me in instant negative 50pips!!

Following her price movement. Gold tested the 1600 level this morning which was expected but I'm not an early bird trader, like some billionaire jet flyers here, so I missed a good sell opportunity wink. She also tested 1566 yesterday according to the chart.
Using yesterday's upper and lower ranges it is presently at the 618 Fib which is 1587.55.
In my view, she should again test the 1592-95 area and considering there is bearish sentiments due to US stocks and also factoring the recovery of DXY/bonds its quite possible she could retest 1566 [which is too close to your BO level]. But if that level breaks it now opens the door for 1550/1548 area

I personally would be selling around 1596 SL within 60/80 pips [considering these evil spreads] with TP at the1568 or even 1578 area for a hit and run.
I'm not correcting you oh, I'm still your boy waiting under the palm tree to catch the drops of the sweet nectar that you constantly tap. Twale sir grin

PIPnator10:
OK. Will only consider sell if 1570 is clearly taken out.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2020
heskeyw:

We have a 100pips profit

Huhh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2020
heskeyw:

I started with 5musd. If I translate money wey dey my old demo account to live ehh. Bank marketers go dey find me

You are not alone here, 95% of the traders here are equally like you, they only come here to form big boy just to get clients to subscribe for their WhatsApp group , Facebook group etc for fake signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by heskeyw(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

Huhh
Check my trade nah. Lol. Na free signal wey person dey send me, person say make I post am for this group make u professionals analyse
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by heskeyw(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2020
WildChild00:

You are not alone here, 95% of the traders here are equally like you, they only come here to form big boy just to get clients to subscribe for their WhatsApp group , Facebook group etc for fake signals.
Lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2020
heskeyw:

Lol.

My research and observation grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2020
heskeyw:

We have a 100pips profit
Move Sl to initial entry point to avoid loss

abeg, this is 10pips tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:
Adjusting stops here to 1.2455.

I have been played.. undecided undecided
Took me out.

Monitoring closely.
It's either a buy or a sell.
It's at decision point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
saxy4c:
Master I should have walked on to mind my business but that point you plan to sell is near a very solid level and it would pain me if Gold does strong thing to you cheesy
Firstly be mindful of your spread when initiating a trade, she has been fluctuating between 20 and 100pips spread since last week, instead of my normal 4pips spread. Took 2 trades last night that got me in instant negative 50pips!!

Following her price movement. Gold tested the 1600 level this morning which was expected but I'm not an early bird trader, like some billionaire jet flyers here, so I missed a good sell opportunity wink. She also tested 1566 yesterday according to the chart.
Using yesterday's upper and lower ranges it is presently at the 618 Fib which is 1587.55.
In my view, she should again test the 1592-95 area and considering there is bearish sentiments due to US stocks and also factoring the recovery of DXY/bonds its quite possible she could retest 1566 [which is too close to your BO level]. But if that level breaks it now opens the door for 1550/1548 area

I personally would be selling around 1596 SL within 60/80 pips [considering these evil spreads] with TP at the1568 or even 1578 area for a hit and run.
I'm not correcting you oh, I'm still your boy waiting under the palm tree to catch the drops of the sweet nectar that you constantly tap. Twale sir grin

Gold.
Here is my consideration on it based on the chart below.
Though I am leaning more on a buy because of the bullish continuation pattern I saw.
But I know anything can happen which is part of the reason I mark my charts on area/zones I would like to watch price reaction.
At the back of my mind I know that when price gets to my marked area/zone, 2 things are involved.
Either price breaks out and continue with the trend or reverse. I am watching price reaction on my marked area with a stronger bias for a bullish break-out but where that doesnt happen, I will consider selling when price makes a bearish break-out of yesterdays low (price-1570) (red horizontal line).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by uche393: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

Huhh
I'm also looking at the 100pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2020
uche393:
I'm also looking at the 100pips

There is no hundred pips anywhere.. grin grin
More like 10..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by heskeyw(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

There is no hundred pips anywhere.. grin grin
More like 10..
Lol. Na 10 pips, though the guy said it's 100m pips or 10 pips. I asked him and he clarified the thing. Pips starts from the 4th decimal place.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
I just discovered that their is nothing like forex. Imagine at the time that majority are at home being bored because their business is halted, some are busy making money via forex. This is why I love this business.

I would resume full trading by June 3rd. I wish you all success

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
peteregwu:
I just discovered that their is nothing like forex. Imagine at the time that majority are at home being bored because their business is halted, some are busy making money via forex. This is why I love this business.

I would resume full trading by June 3rd. I wish you all success

Dear Peter,

why did u suspend trading until June 3rd? Is there anything happening on that day we are not aware of?

Kindly furnish us sir.

Yours sincerely

Fmusty
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
For newbies and Professionals I discover this site were you can download Forex course for free all you just need is huge data
Link to the site www.cryptotips.us
You will thank me later 500 times when you see it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fmusty:

Dear Peter,

why did u suspend trading until June 3rd? Is there anything happening on that day we are not aware of?

Kindly furnish us sir.

Yours sincerely

Fmusty

Nah...don't be scared...nothing bad. Just that am in my home town, to care of my parents for now. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

Gold.

Quick Counter-attack..

Closing this here. It has refused to drop. Better safe than sorry. I can always find another entry. Here, it can break anywhere from the consolidation.. Up or down..

For my sell bias to be validated.. It needs to break that 1570 area.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
peteregwu:

Nah...don't be scared...nothing bad. Just that am in my home town, to care of my parents for now. grin

Dear Peter

As a professional (yet to be) trader, I believe all you need is internet connection to trade, for you to be on nairaland, then you have internet in your village, also you only need few minutes to do market analysis, sparing you almost the remaining 23hours in the day to care for your parent..

Are you scared of trading?

Is it that your strategy competency is grossly inadequate?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Fmusty

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fmusty:

Dear Peter

As a professional (yet to be) trader, I believe all you need is internet connection to trade, for you to be on nairaland, then you have internet in your village, also you only need few minutes to do market analysis, sparing you almost the remaining 23hours in the day to care for your parent..

Yours faithfully

Fmusty

Ah! Am not a pro trader ooo... Abeg no kill me yet. Like I have said time without number that I have a mentor that am always following his guidelines on hwo to trade every week. But for now, I don't just want distraction. My dad is very old and fragile so, I just had to take my time and be with him until June for now. Forex is not running away, we go trade am tire. By the time I resume, it would be full time till December. Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
peteregwu:

Ah! Am not a pro trader ooo... Abeg no kill me yet. Like I have said time without number that I have a mentor that am always following his guidelines on hwo to trade every week. But for now, I don't just want distraction. My dad is very old and fragile so, I just had to take my time and be with him until June for now. Forex is not running away, we go trade am tire. By the time I resume, it would be full time till December. Thanks!

Family first bro,

God be with baba and mama....stay safe and God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
PipMarshall:

Closing this here. It has refused to drop. Better safe than sorry. I can always find another entry. Here, it can break anywhere from the consolidation.. Up or down..

For my sell bias to be validated.. It needs to break that 1570 area.

Dear PipMarsall,

Well done for all the great work, based on my own opinion, an overall outlook on Gold is obviously a up trend, as much as you might be correct for a sell to happen, I see it as a flag formation on the TF u showed, to support my big picture of uptrend.

Any fall in Gold now will make me position myself and remain alert for possible buy, as it is a pullback for me based on my own strategy.

Yours sincerely

Fmusty
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vandorra:

Family first bro,

God be with baba and mama....stay safe and God bless you.

Amen! Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
peteregwu:

God bless you more as you take care of your parent.

Stay safe cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fmusty:

Dear Peter

Yours faithfully

Fmusty

See pressure nah.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fmusty:

Dear PipMarsall,

Well done for all the great work, based on my own opinion, an overall outlook on Gold is obviously a up trend, as much as you might be correct for a sell to happen, I see it as a flag formation on the TF u showed, to support my big picture of uptrend.

Any fall in Gold now will make me position myself and remain alert for possible buy, as it is a pullback for me based on my own strategy.

Yours sincerely

Fmusty

Thank you very much.
It appears that way too when I look at it from another point of view.
Just like the chart PIPnator10 posted.
I have exited and now staying aside for now.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by uche393: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
heskeyw:

Lol. Na 10 pips, though the guy said it's 100m pips or 10 pips. I asked him and he clarified the thing. Pips starts from the 4th decimal place.
in all tradable instrument, remove the last decimal and count from there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
I'm selling EURCAD 5470 again, SL 5495 for both.
saxy4c:
SELL AUDJPY 65.45 SL 65.75 TP 64.45
SELL EURCAD 5426 SL 40pips TP 50pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Splendid!!
I'm going in for a Sell here at 1606 SL 1612 TP 1566
It shouldn't really pass 1608.

PIPnator10:

Gold.
Here is my consideration on it based on the chart below.
Though I am leaning more on a buy because of the bullish continuation pattern I saw.
But I know anything can happen which is part of the reason I mark my charts on area/zones I would like to watch price reaction.
At the back of my mind I know that when price gets to my marked area/zone, 2 things are involved.
Either price breaks out and continue with the trend or reverse. I am watching price reaction on my marked area with a stronger bias for a bullish break-out but where that doesnt happen, I will consider selling when price makes a bearish break-out of yesterdays low (price-1570) (red horizontal line).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm selling EURCAD 5470 again, SL 5495 for both.

No offence buh price was not at point when u posted....was already at 5443
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
OHHOOO!!!!!
Jobless claims in the US, over 6millions!
The effects of this corona virus might be bigger than everyone forecasted!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
saxy4c:
Splendid!!
I'm going in for a Sell here at 1606 SL 1612 TP 1566
It shouldn't really pass 1608.

Cool bro..
Me I dey like wait for price to give me confirmation before I enter.
Moreover price just broke yesterdays high.
I am waiting and watching it to see what happens from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.