Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (526906 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2020
teejaysmarty1:

Effect of year 2001 on OIL happening now in 2020 (19 years )
Price reversed for more than 800 pips

beautiful call sir.
i remember seeing this chart a few days ago

Great trade! cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Mayork2:
you for try subscribe for those funded account if you can raise £100 for the monthly subscription then you will be funded $25k immediately
You mean those 90% fake trade company that feeds on your subscription fee.
AXYZ:
It has apparently taken off. Trade responsibly.
Are you trading live acc ?
PipMarshall:
I see you started making trade calls with entry. What change? grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2020
saxy4c:
Trade is up almost 600pips.I'm still aiming for a thousand pips on this, but securing some profits.
12R. Donvic4u I posted this setup at least an hour before it got activated, I dont see you coming to compliment its outcome, but being a typical Nigerian you're speedy to pull down from an erroneous perception.
I'd only advice you walk past those calls because if the Rs annoy you, they'd keep coming by God's grace and the people they are meant for would benefit. Odabo.
Good job boss.

saxy4c:
The cash wey theyoda promise me tey tey from the abroad don hang for xoom. Make I demo dey go abeg.
This cracked me up even tho I got some useless police problem right now LOL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
saxy4c:
Now its hurtful that someone is accusing you baselessly but you constantly used to do that to me, have you heard of momentum trading, a style where you enter at almost precise PRZ and trade flies many of pips in minutes?

Boss leave story, if I was going to make call and the price move around +30pips , I won't post it again LOL.

By the way, most of my trades, goes into profit right away or go to my SL. When I want to post them, I still do in timely manner grin grin

When I point out things, I do after checking it out and know I'm not just being a mean person.

1) I ask you stop posting shady trade calls, calls that price already in profit of +25, +40pips [ that's like posting after fact chart to me ]
Well I call you out on it, you improved and did a lot better BUT I don't know if you've gone back to your funny ways, as I don't look those calls again or try to follow them up. (I don tire to do, others should do too)

2) I said you was trading demo, nothing bad in that, but until now , you couldn't show that you are indeed a live trader not demo grin

By the way, how's your 100$ to 10,000$ challenge going? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mayork2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
You mean those 90% fake trade company that feeds on your subscription fee.
Are you trading live acc ? I see you started making trade calls with entry. What change? grin grin
well that's not completely true if you are profitable you will get ur pay....they can't just give people accounts to trade without any commitments

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mayork2:
well that's not completely true if you are profitable you will get ur pay....they can't just give people accounts to trade without any commitments
My more than 10yrs experience tell me its bullshit , no need back and forth with you grin grin. Give me 250$ , i will give you 50,000$ account to trade with LOL. Even look at the proposition , e no funny to you. hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:

Are you trading live acc ? grin grin

yes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
AXYZ:

yes.
I thought as much , I could almost feel your raw emotion, it doesn't go away easily. Just goes high or low depending on the risk you are taking. Good luck to us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Anyone else needs help here, not total newbie, trading for 6month - 4yrs but not profitable yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
Anyone else needs help here, not total newbie, trading for 6month - 4yrs but not profitable yet?

Me sir!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mayork2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
My more than 10yrs experience tell me its bullshit , no need back and forth with you grin grin. Give me 250$ , i will give you 50,000$ account to trade with LOL. Even look at the proposition , e no funny to you. hehe
enjoy your weekend bro

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Donvic4u:
Me sir!!
No my hand no dey your case... ask Saxy4c... una go fit each other.

Next grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
This person no get 2 head na... so don't be sleeping , we should all keep learning and keep improving.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
This person no get 2 head na... so don't be sleeping , we should all keep learning and keep improving.

Is it yours?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
I thought as much , I could almost feel your raw emotion, it doesn't go away easily. Just goes high or low depending on the risk you are taking. Good luck to us.

Sure. Thanks... Amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by goodboy744(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
Me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
My more than 10yrs experience tell me its bullshit.

Not my cup of tea.. But I have a friend who actually did it and it worked. He subscribed and traded the 50k account for a month. And got 55% of the profit he made.

And his actual bank account was credited with that.

Not recommending the firms for anyone. But to say categorically it's all crap is to go a bit too far. Definitely, there would be scams out there. But it is what it's and you are supposed to do your homework.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
I see you started making trade calls with entry. What change? grin grin

Maybe because I can do whatever I want to do?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
A reminder to someone.

'You should be profitable even if you lose half of your positions.'

Use proper money management principles. Go for trades with good RRR.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
PipMarshall:
But I have a friend who actually did it and it worked. He subscribed and traded the 50k account for a month. And got 55% of the profit he made.
Of course, it's you have a friend. me too have a friend , billionaire , he trade from his mama basement , bullcrap

PipMarshall:

Not my cup of tea.. But to say categorically it's ALL crap is to go a bit too far. Definitely, there would be scams out there. But it is what it's and you are supposed to do your homework.
Maybe you should go back to read my message again, or learn to read and understand and not jump on quote and write crap. Where did I mention ALL?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benballer(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
PipMarshall:

A reminder to someone.

1:3 RRR always
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OnlyCharlzy: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Anybody knows Whatsup with 7Bforex and their no deposit bonus

Or any broker that gives a no deposit bonus
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheYoda:
Of course, it's you have a friend. me too have a friend , billionaire , he trade from his mama basement , bullcrap

Maybe you should go back to read my message again, or learn to read and understand and not jump on quote and write crap. Where did I mention ALL?

grin grin
Ever since I started posting here.. I try to reply people as politely as possible.

You won't change that.
smiley smiley

Not once have I exchanged words in a provocative manner, called anyone's opinion crap or anything. Or questioned anyone's ability to comprehend. Even if there are differences or something they failed to get but would politely draw their attention to it.

It's only basic. What decent people do. Life ain't that hard. And everyone should aim for a quiet and peaceful life.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
And then I, PipMarshall, ask myself..

What do I gain participating in a faceless forum so toxic?
Attacks here and there...

Many looking to scam others...
Many quick to attack others...
Many quick to pick faults.
Many quick to show they are better than others...
A forum, so full of mistrust and scepticism, probably rightly so.

Only a minority consistently adding value to make others better.
Information is a bedrock to success when it comes to trading. How many provide that here.. Valuable information.

To the newbie out there..
Trust the grind..
Trust the process.
While you are learning, don't risk actual money.
Please stay patient and learn.
Don't rush to lose money.
Money will come when you have the skills.
You probably won't find much value here. But all the information you need is out there.. YouTube channels, Telegram channels, websites.. . You don't have to pay. You can put it all together. Just be patient and work haaaard. Burn the hours.. And don't make silly mistakes. Don't expect quick money. It doesn't work that way.

Always remember...
'Everyday for the hustle, one day for the hustler.'

This forum, here, doesn't look like it's going to change.

And I am a noble man.

I wish everyone the best.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
And then I, PipMarshall, ask myself..

What do I gain participating in a faceless forum so toxic?
Attacks here and there...

Many looking to scam others...
Many quick to attack others...
Many quick to pick faults.
Many quick to show they are better than others...
A forum, so full of mistrust and scepticism, probably rightly so.

Only a minority consistently adding value to make others better.
Information is a bedrock to success when it comes to trading. How many provide that here.. Valuable information.

To the newbie out there..
Trust the grind..
Trust the process.
While you are learning, don't risk actual money.
Please stay patient and learn.
Don't rush to lose money.
Money will come when you have the skills.
You probably won't find much value here. But all the information you need is out there.. YouTube channels, Telegram channels, websites.. . You don't have to pay. You can put it all together. Just be patient and work haaaard. Burn the hours.. And don't make silly mistakes. Don't expect quick money. It doesn't work that way.

Always remember...
'Everyday for the hustle, one day for the hustler.'

This forum, here, doesn't look like it's going to change.

And I am a noble man.

I wish everyone the best.

Most especially those that setup competition and are looking for whom to scam strategies from.

I heard teemy has not paid wiconse up till today.
Blackeuropean has vanished into the thin air.

Bunch of fools

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020

A reminder to someone.

Mama, you remember this place today!
We had rumors?
I hope you are fully back!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Succhris:

Most especially those that setup competition and are looking for whom to scam strategies from.

I heard teemy has not paid wiconse up till today.
Blackeuropean has vanished into the thin air.

Bunch of fools

Yes, it's true
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
teemy:

Yes, it's true
So what is The problem

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
teemy:

Yes, it's true

You were in a hurry to say it is true, but no simple justification for it.

Do not come here to open such a stupid competition again.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Succhris:

You were in a hurry to say it is true, but no simple justification for it.

Do not come here to open such a stupid competition again.
Do have a lovely day dear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please what are the trading plan for next week, looking at EUR/USD all indications, news, are pointing at the bullish trend... My opinion though. Over to the gurus in the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jsheng(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
jsheng:
Please what are the trading plan for next week, looking at EUR/USD all indications, news, are pointing at the bullish trend... My opinion though. Over to the gurus in the house

I am suggesting enter at least from 1.07 level but only after a good signal or try to catch the market from the support of the channel!

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.