Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528306 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
AudJpy, Looking to buy.
4hr timeframe

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
UsdChf, looking to sell.

4hr timeframe

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
EURGBP

At times, they come in twos..

It looks like a buy to sell.
The buy should come first.
Entry area, invalidation and target for the buy which should come soon.. All on the chart.

Then, the sell. Which should come later.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
My Thoughts On Gold

On the long term, gold should continue it's bullish run by September.

But for this week, unless we see 1970, we would assume gold would be bearish this week reaching 18xx atleast.

Wait for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bodeskii(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tonyfx:

Bro, any day is a good day to trade as long as you get the right setup and karkinase is right. That setup is not worth trading for me.

What invalidates the setup in your opinion?

Just looking to learn cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
bodeskii:

What invalidates the setup in your opinion?

Just looking to learn cheesy

I've learnt that the best setups are always very obvious and from his analysis in picture 1, price formed a bullish pinbar just right on the retest of the previous swing high but in picture 2, you noticed that there is a support level just sitting on 79.59
Now I'm not saying its impossible for price to move up from that pinbar but I'd rather risk my money on a more dignifying setup that's why I said the setup is not worth trading for me. Hope you understand.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tonyfx:

I've learnt that the best setups are always very obvious and from his analysis in picture 1, price formed a bullish pinbar just right on the retest of the previous swing high but in picture 2, you noticed that there is a support level just sitting on 79.59
Now I'm not saying its impossible for price to move up from that pinbar but I'd rather risk my money on a more dignifying setup that's why I said the setup is not worth trading for me. Hope you understand.

Kudos bro cheesy I still have many things to learn in dis forex

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bornfool:

Kudos bro cheesy I still have many things to learn in dis forex

Na small small na, that's why they say forex is a marathon and not a sprint cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bodeskii(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tonyfx:

Are you saying you would prefer a buy signal at the 79.60 level?

If yes, why is that area a better buy zone than the level price is currently testing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
bodeskii:

If yes, why is that area a better buy zone than the level price is currently testing?

U no sabi read?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
GOLD

Too early to say.. .

A break of structure high, marked x, first, before price returns to the green line is a necessary prerequisite for the setup to be valid.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Have a great trading week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gasive:

U no sabi read?

Uncle Gasive don show grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bodeskii(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gasive:

U no sabi read?

Lol.. u go ask question one day.. person go follow type this nonsense give you wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
bodeskii:

Lol.. u go ask question one day.. person go follow type this nonsense give you wink wink

Lolx, no mind me jare.

Oga Tonyfx, answer the question abeg, make dis guy no swear for me o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
bodeskii:

Oga both area's are good but as for me I like shooting with a sniper and not machine gun. Meaning if I should buy from that pinbar and the market decides to retrace lower and form a buy signal again at 79.60 then I've lost 1R and would need to risk another 1R at 79.60. So I personally prefer to sit on my hands and wait for the market to come down to the 79.60 zone so I know I will only risk 1R in total but if the market decides to go up from the present pinbar without me on board, that's also fine by me because I know that there are always going to be other setups that will meet my criteria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gasive:

Lolx, no mind me jare.

Lolx nor worry he nor go swear for you. grin

Ok bodeskii, let me give you this example, if I should take you into a forest and give you a rifle containing just 5 bullets and tell you to hunt birds. You obviously won't shoot at any bird that flies past you, will you?. But rather will be taking your time to look for easy kill probably a bird that has perched and is even distracted that's what you would likely want to shoot. That's thesame way I trade, I like to look for easy/obvious setups (free money). But that requires extreme patience,discipline and courage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tonyfx:

Lolx nor worry he nor go swear for you. grin

Ok bodeskii, let me give you this example, if I should take you into a forest and give you a rifle containing just 5 bullets and tell you to hunt birds. You obviously won't shoot at any bird that flies past you, will you?. But rather will be taking your time to look for easy kill probably a bird that has perched and is even distracted that's what you would likely want to shoot. That's thesame way I trade, I like to look for easy/obvious setups (free money). But that requires extreme patience,discipline and courage.

Lolx... Well said.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Icus1: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2020
There are a lot of moving parts involved in financial trading. First, you need to learn how to trade. Then, you have to find a trading strategy. Finally, you have to monitor your trades so you can take your profit when you are winning — or limit your loss when a trade isn’t going your way.

The process may appear easy on paper, but if you have been trading for some time, you’d know that it involves a lot of repetitive tasks and there’s actually a lot to do.

The good news is, with auto trading bots, you can automate your trading so that you won’t have to stare at your screen all day long.
What is auto trading?

Auto trading is a financial trading method that lets you set and execute your trading decisions with the help of a trading bot.

To build a bot, you only have to understand the basics of trading, come up with a strategy, then build and deploy your bot. Your bot will then automatically execute the trading tasks based on the strategy you built within your bot.

Benefits of using auto trading bots

Your bot, your rules

With trading bots, you set and execute the rules that work for you. This means you have the power to control your trades and avoid being discouraged especially if your first trades don’t go quite well.

Bots don’t have emotions

Your bot trader will not think twice on deciding because it’s exactly what and how you set it to be. Since it trades on preset commands, a trading bot is best for those who tend to buy and sell trades at every given opportunity.

Bots don’t sleep

Bots are incredibly reliable because they allow you to trade anytime, anywhere even while you sleep. Simply set your preferred trading specifications and let your bot do all the hard work for you without monitoring it 24/7.

Bots help build a trading habit

You can always review your completed trades, analyse your strategies, and apply the same practice on your next trades. Most trading bots like mql4 also let you practise on a trial environment to help you learn the ropes. The more your practise, the more you develop a regular trading habit.

So,how do we get bot?
You can either hire a programmer to help you code one or you do them yourself.
I am bringing to you an opportunity where you can learn to code them your self.

You can chat up +2348159170688 to be added.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Buying gold 1934 sl 1928 tp 1980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bodeskii(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Tonyfx:

Oga both area's are good but as for me I like shooting with a sniper and not machine gun. Meaning if I should buy from that pinbar and the market decides to retrace lower and form a buy signal again at 79.60 then I've lost 1R and would need to risk another 1R at 79.60. So I personally prefer to sit on my hands and wait for the market to come down to the 79.60 zone so I know I will only risk 1R in total but if the market decides to go up from the present pinbar without me on board, that's also fine by me because I know that there are always going to be other setups that will meet my criteria.

OK.. I get your point.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bodeskii(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Gasive:

Lolx, no mind me jare.

I don carry ur matter go meet elders last night.. Lol

Them say mak i free you grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Buying chfjpy 116.05 Sl 115.75 Tp 116.85
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Lets wait for price to break that wedge to decide whether we are gonna go for long or short on Audchf. Price has been consolidating in that wedge for months. Key support is still 0.6542

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Closing Gold buy with 120pips.
SELLING GOLD 1946 SL 1950 TP OPEN
saxy4c:
Buying gold 1934 sl 1928 tp 1980
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2020
I'd adjust SL to 1952 to be safe from spikes.
saxy4c:
Closing Gold buy with 120pips.
SELLING GOLD 1946 SL 1950 TP OPEN
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2020
CHFJPY

History, at times, foretell what is to come.

Entry more refined in the last picture.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fxwarrior:
My Thoughts On Gold

On the long term, gold should continue it's bullish run by September.

But for this week, unless we see 1970, we would assume gold would be bearish this week reaching 18xx atleast.

Wait for it.you

What is happening to gold at the moment might well be seen as a correction for now.

For tomorrow or Wednesday, bearishness should be expected.

If it's tomorrow, once 1925 is broken strongly, 18xx should be expected.

Possible gold trade for tomorrow

Gold sellstop @ 1925
Stoploss @ 1930
Target 1835

Wait for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
GBPJPY

Compression.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
PJAMES1:
GOLD

Too early to say.. .

A break of structure high, marked x, first, before price returns to the green line is a necessary prerequisite for the setup to be valid.

XAUUSD

Validation

Remains a return to outlined entry area.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
PJAMES1:
CHFJPY

History, at times, foretell what is to come.

Entry more refined in the last picture.

Bro do you enter with a valid double bottom on the lower timeframe?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
60pips SL hit on this. Risky buying Gold 1945 SL 1942 TP open
saxy4c:
I'd adjust SL to 1952 to be safe from spikes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.