Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,067 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528292 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by atoyebidaramola(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2020
••• Good morning pals •••
Am very much active, buying Bitcoin @ best market rate.
All gift cards can come too rate is dope here
Payment is swift
WhatsApp@2347083053903
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Raphael20: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2020
I currently use fxtm cent account.when you deposit #2000 they will blow it to #200,000.you can try it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OgThanos: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Raphael20:
I currently use fxtm cent account.when you deposit #2000 they will blow it to #200,000.you can try it.
Pls,, teach me how you create the cent acct.. I don't understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Englishisamust: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=Pipsbasketings post=94548991]Erase that mentality, emotions trading live is never different from trading demo; trust me, I practise it, it is not different.

Your mindset should be thesame, demo trade the exact amount you want to trade live with. Open a demo account for me, and I will give you the result I get from live, or open a live account for me and I will give you the result I get from demo grin

[/quote

I have 8 dollars account im trading after 14 trades I won 2 I lose 12
Im still in 5.00 dollars, what do you think about my RR
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Raphael20: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
OgThanos:
.. Pls,, teach me how you create the cent acct.. I don't understand
ok go to forex time.com.everything is easy from there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OgThanos: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Raphael20:

ok go to forex time.com.everything is easy from there
Gottit,
I downloaded mt4..
The cent acct is not on mt5..
I also installed the fxtm all from playstore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
If you lost 12 trades out of 14, you are not a trader.

1. Go back to the basics (1month)
2. Back test what you do manually or using the strategy tester tool on mt4 or mt5 platform (1month)
3. demo trade again and get your trading strategy right (3months)
4. Then go live again

I don't understand the rush to go live angry

Englishisamust:
I have 8 dollars account im trading after 14 trades I won 2 I lose 12
Im still in 5.00 dollars, what do you think about my RR

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

2. Back test what you do manually or using the strategy tester tool on mt4 or mt5 platform (1month)
4. Then go live again

He wan do giveaway for hin broker.

If as a student you took 14 courses and you failed 12 then you shouldn't be in school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
Whatsapp group for ogbonge signals.. Pm me 08189567951
It's premium, just chekenle money.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin
I guess this is not your alternate plan of sourcing your N100K loan. grin grin grin

If I were you, I would first clear all my loan requests (just less than a month ago), then come with this green pips you displayed; maybe, guys could then fall for this. But because you have not done so, I have helped you quote it so that we can know your worth first before giving you the chekenle money to make up the loan...........just saying
. grin

Frederick7:

Frederick7:
Please I'm in dire need of money to set up a small business, I would appreciate anyone that could help me out with a small 100k loan! I'll be paying you 10k monthly for 11 months. Please I'm in urgent need of this to start a small buying and selling clothing business. I need it to survive! Please
Frederick7:
Help out please.
Frederick7:
thanks I have good statements of account but what I need is 100k. 50k won't go far.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Frederick7:

Ogbeni, u don see say ur coordination don cast na. grin grin grin grin

Oya come and be going make local man see road.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sorry, I missed this; just seeing it.

Because picture speaks louder than words: There is a section on FF profile that gives the information, I have taken these pictures from my FF profile; hope it helps.

mohd001:

please for how long do you open your positions?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Macabs: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
grin grin grin
I guess this is not your alternate plan of sourcing your N100K loan. grin grin grin

If I were you, I would first clear all my loan requests (just less than a month ago), then come with this green pips you displayed; maybe, guys could then fall for this. But because you have not done so, I have helped you quote it so that we can know your worth first before giving you the chekenle money to make up the loan...........just saying
. grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
I'm thinking my risks would be much less if I get in at the completion of the M which is also on the TL as well around 1893.
Changed my view from that 1885 buy. Price didn't invalidate the 1900 level with enough momentum.
WallStreetfx:

Looking for buy at 1903 if it holds, if it doesn't hold na to sell to 1892 go be my option, na small small person dey learn

It depends on how the setup plays out, I'm not really particular about timing. It's basically about levels. As long as price doesn't hit SL level of I'm wrong or stop profits level when trade is going good, I either wait for Tp level or if the setup starts to show invalidation signs.
mohd001:

bro please do u allow your trades to run for several days or you close it within a day?

Highly trade based on Technical analysis. It's shown to be ahead of every other trading strategy for intraday trading. Fundamentals are more effective for long term trading in my opinion.
nuel101:

So... saxy4c you trade with just price actions ?? .. shocked
You guys are good o

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by mohd001: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Because picture speaks louder than words: There is a section on FF profile that gives the information, I have taken these pictures from my FF profile; hope it helps.

Nothing but THANKS......!!!
I understand better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kassss(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

master of swing and another question sir... On 29th Sept, you took a trade on "EJ" though it came out negative, pls wat are the reasons behind u taking the trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sadly, that's why I would always insist that most people that charge for a lot of these forex things are not even profitable themselves. I really can never understand how one can comfortably take a seat in the toilet and make money from the markets, would rather begin to hustle here and there for "chinkele" money on either teaching rubbish that was most likely downloaded free online or giving out highly unprofitable signals.
With the way our world especially obodo naija is, if you're not allowed to test a service for a period first, take off!
If one can get had by just anyone, then they didn't do their due diligence and only scammed themselves.
Gasive:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by sats: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Frederick7:

you can trade 3 standard lots and you are here for chekenle money

you sound hungry

you should try another format, this one wont work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by sats: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
OgThanos:

Okay, now that I have trade on demo for more than 6 months and I'm progressing quite well..
And I have let say 10-15k NGN as capital..
What can you advise me,
Thanks

go live in a small account and trade only 0.001 lot of EURUSD
you need to manage your emotions with real money

i am new to fx
i am still adjusting to losing trades
real money hits different
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

4. Then go live again

Where can I locate the strategy tester on mt4?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

What does your SL & tp look like? How many pips away
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Gasive:

This your meme na something else grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
3 different ways to open strategy tester.
1. Located on the toolbars at the top of your platform (see pix below)
2. From the very top menu, click View - Strategy tester
3. Control R

Crixxx:

Where can I locate the strategy tester on mt4?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
saxy4c:
Sadly, that's why I would always insist that most people that charge for a lot of these forex things are not even profitable themselves. I really can never understand how one can comfortably take a seat in the toilet and make money from the markets, would rather begin to hustle here and there for "chinkele" money on either teaching rubbish that was most likely downloaded free online or giving out highly unprofitable signals.
With the way our world especially obodo naija is, if you're not allowed to test a service for a period first, take off!
If one can get had by just anyone, then they didn't do their due diligence and only scammed themselves.

Lolx... Even till this day, I've not understood the logic behind it. If u can make $1000 daily, of what use is chenkele money to u.

No mind am sha, but I can assure you that no one will fall for this particular one. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
WallStreetfx:

This your meme na something else grin

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
See pix: I swang short on the 15th and closed on 22nd (7days) with +197.4pips, then swang long on the said 29th, closed after 3days with -68pips. The reasons for my trades are rejection spot and reversal.

Price will do all what she is required to do, all we traders do is to play along. As a serious trader, always and always (I can't emphasize enough) expect to go wrong - this is why I always lay emphasy on Risk/Money Management.

Modified: See pix: when you set a SL, what you are telling the market is: Take this "chekenle" part of my money - I give you freely grin; however, you will notice that the trade was closed with pips equivalent to just one-third of my SL. When this happens, I call it a win for myself, cos I gave make an entire SL pips, but she took just one-third (Risk Money Management psychology)

kassss:
master of swing and another question sir... On 29th Sept, you took a trade on "EJ" though it came out negative, pls wat are the reasons behind u taking the trade?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2020
WallStreetfx:

Buy stop at 0.9225

62 pip sl

Tp open

Buy stop triggered.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2020
AUDUSd sell

Sl 24 pips

Tp 150 pips

grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by fidelitystrs: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Sell  your Amazon gift card to Naira / RMB yuan also available.

I buy
Bitcoin, Ripple (XRP) n Ethereum and get paid in Naira

https:///2347039575096

Best rate with swift payment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
USJPY" It is expected to fall to 100.13; pivot point is at 105.79

Analysis; On Daily chart, The count starts from 111.70 dropping to 105.978 for wave (1); wavw (2) moved up to 109.84; wave (c) bottomed at 103.99; wave 4 capped at 105.79; wave (5) is expected to drop to 100.13.

Sell 105.26 SL 106; TP 100.13. The wave master says so

For this forex thing, I no longer explanation without chart.
e dey like you de recap movie where you watch give person, out you dey read news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2020
forendals:

For this forex thing, I no longer explanation without chart.
e dey like you de recap movie where you watch give person, out you dey read news

if you're too lazy to read, ignore my posts;; readers are leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.