Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528375 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Selling Gold 1907 sl 1912 tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
I have gone through the thread from the time he came on, and have seen on many occasions where fellow traders have asked him a simple question like are you demo trading or not; he would rather avoid answering by writing up epistles filled with arrogance and vague words just to avoid them and move on. Well, no one could come up with proof to support their assertion; hence they had to let go.

Pls, Note: I'm not against demo trading, if you look through my posts or you have been following, you would realize that; what I'm against is when you come disguising like you trade real, whereas it is a demo. We will not kill you if you demo trade. I am also very certain he trades ceent account, $10, and claims he controls a $50k account (see next post).

From all I found in all his past posts, how come no one noticed the following:
1. He never posts negative results, all you see is we are up 300pips, secure profit; he ignores and never update his call when it goes negative. Pros have losing streaks too, so no big deal.
2. You have not noticed that his calls are late on most occasions, and comes with we are 40pips up
3. this time, he uploads USD account on green, another time, EUR account on green, another time demo account, and another time, cent accounts on green, another time with pairs that have b as a suffix, like EURUSDb. All within very little time
4. today, he posts trendline strategy and in another post, a Bollinger (these are what I have seen)

Answers to the following will be unleashed in the next post. He tries to mess with my intelligence, but I will let you guys know about it.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by HateIt1: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2020
as i know forex tranfing going well even in covid time .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Can close Gold sell in good profits or hold for price at around 1880.
saxy4c:
Selling Gold 1907 sl 1912 tp open

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Crixxx:

What broker do you use? Fxcm?

exness cent account

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by The25thBAM: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2020
TURKISH LIRA ON A FREE FALL
BOYS ARE CASHING IN ��
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dottune(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I have gone through the thread from the time he came on, and have seen on many occasions where fellow traders have asked him a simple question like are you demo trading or not; he would rather avoid answering by writing up epistles filled with arrogance and vague words just to avoid them and move on. Well, no one could come up with proof to support their assertion; hence they had to let go.

Pls, Note: I'm not against demo trading, if you look through my posts or you have been following, you would realize that; what I'm against is when you come disguising like you trade real, whereas it is a demo. We will not kill you if you demo trade. I am also very certain he trades ceent account, $10, and claims he controls a $50k account (see next post).

1. He never posts negative results, all you see is we are up 300pips, secure profit; he ignores and never update his call when it goes negative. Pros have losing streaks too, so no big deal.
2. You have not noticed that his calls are late on most occasions, and comes with we are 40pips up
3. this time, he uploads USD account on green, another time, EUR account on green, another time demo account, and another time, cent accounts on green, another time with pairs that have b as a suffix, like EURUSDb. All within very little time
4. today, he posts trendline strategy and in another post, a Bollinger (these are what I have seen)

Answers to the following will be unleashed in the next post. He tries to mess with my intelligence, but I will let you guys know about it.
I am not sure why you are doing this but from my experience with Saxy on his telegram updates, he is 100% legit. I follow his signals regularly on Telegram and it has helped me to grow my account beyond what I envisaged.
Definitely, there would be losses because sometimes the market has its own plan different from your strategy or perspective, that he doesn't drop the trade that goes bad doesn't make him a Demo or cents trader.
All the signals or updates that he drops here is the same with what he drops on Telegram account.

If you have any concrete proof for your claim, do share and stop sharing beating around the bush.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Thunday1005(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Would love to share my own view from what you said , but want you to share the full gist first.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
pipbasketings i dont know what u have against him but i like u same way i like saxy cos of what u guys are doing but there is nothing u have against him that will make me change my view of him
im on his telegram group, and if u focus on learning how to do trade before chasing the money, u will gain so much knowledge cos there are materials in the group that will improve any trader who dedicate time and focus to read through all in which i read through all and made my research also
the teemy u are quoting (no pun intended) how many times has he posted a trade on here?
please lets all live in peace here
this is a public forum
lets adopt the system of minding our business
no EFCC or SARS dey here so no need for investigation
lets help each other grow in this trading
some of the people u even quoted are even on the telegram group
at least if saxy no see road dem no go dey follow
if saxy dey trade demo
as long as it vomit the pips for my live account
no qualms
make we continue like that

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mnewton(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

saxy4c is d realest guy I have ever seen. He has developed himself so well that he doesn't really care what people say about him. Truth be told, he knows his onions, he is a good and consistent leader, who wants everyone around him to learn, grow and be profitable. Saxy4c wherever u re be good always . I am a living testimony of ur Good heart may God reward you.

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
hidhrhis:
pipbasketings i dont know what u have against him but i like u same way i like saxy cos of what u guys are doing but there is nothing u have against him that will make me change my view of him
im on his telegram group, and if u focus on learning how to do trade before chasing the money,u will gain so much knowledge cos there are materials in the group that will improve any trader who dedicate time and focus to read through all in which i read through all and made my research also
the teemy u are quoting (no pun intended) how many times has he posted a trade on here?
please lets all live in peace here
this is a public forum
lets adopt the system of minding our business
no EFCC or SARS dey here so no need for investigation
lets help each other grow in this trading
nothing against saxcy but i will like to hear pipsbasketings till the end. if he has his facts he is free to share.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
forendals:

nothing against saxcy but i will like to hear pipsbasketings till the end. if he has his facts he is free to share.
sure bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Its best to wait for the full story from both parties b4 crucifying anyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
EURCAD rejected the level and up 30pips. Lets see if we can achieve 8R on this.
Before meets after grin
saxy4c:
EURCAD looks good.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Buying Gold 1905 SL 1897 tp 1944
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gold 20pips up but is acting funny in this range. The plan for whatever the outcome is.
saxy4c:
Buying Gold 1905 SL 1897 tp 1944

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
cool Hello oooo.

So this guy is still drawing zig zag line up and down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I have gone through the thread from the time he came on, and have seen on many occasions where fellow traders have asked

Boss, I got tired the way his followers who dominated here reason, something that is obvious, yet they will all come out to attack you or idolised him how he is d greatest of all time mehn, it's like many of them are jazzed already... or they are all working together to keep displaying audio money all about. They all need deliverance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
hidhrhis:

as long as it vomit the pips for my live account
no qualms
make we continue like that

Agent no.1 spotted. you are doing well for your boss, fantabulous
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mnewton:
saxy4c is d realest guy I have ever seen. He has developed himself so well that he doesn't really care what people say about him. Truth be told, he knows his onions, he is a good and consistent leader, who wants everyone around him to learn, grow and be profitable. Saxy4c wherever u re be good always . I am a living testimony of ur Good heart may God reward you.

Newly recruited agent, clap for yourself. at all at all na him bad, maga must pay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dottune:
I am not sure why you are doing this but from my experience with Saxy on his telegram updates, he he drops on Telegram account.

If you have any concrete proof for your claim, do share and stop sharing beating around the bush.

Lol, your account have grown from 100$ to $30 billion right? You people are worst than Nigerian politician. Hoodlums suppose use you guys as testing board
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Good day man... To be honest here, all I see from you is just inferiority complex... Because saxcy followers acclaim him all the time on this thread, you feel attention is being taken away from you unlike in 2017 when you were the go to guy for so many people.. . You are good at what you do, he is good at what he does, everyone here is good at what they do.... The sky is big for everyone to fly

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Dottune(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fmusty:

Lol, your account have grown from 100$ to $30 billion right? You people are worst than Nigerian politician. Hoodlums suppose use you guys as testing board
Don't worry I can understand your pain cheesy

I honestly do not get you people's beef with him though, it is not like he asked anyone here for money. Or did he manage an FX Account for you and blew it?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gold gone up almost 60pips. I'm thinking selling Gold 1910 now sl 1915.

Also closing both cable entries with about 150pips. Ok in short, no more shorting the DXY. The market looks like it wants to reverse. Some things are hard to explain please. grin
saxy4c:
Gold 20pips up but is acting funny in this range. The plan for whatever the outcome is.

saxy4c:
This 2998 too tempting not to buy Cable with 10pips risk only.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fmusty:

Agent no.1 spotted. you are doing well for your boss, fantabulous
i was banned cos i responded to u the other time but i wont make the same mistake again
i wont respond to ur mention again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SystemBet: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
saxcy just keeps doing his thing..........Respect cool

how does his account type bother you? go to mql website see people paying to follow a demo account in copy trading, stay here, dont trade, be investigating account type!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by enoone7: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

please continue, am waiting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
I've not seen anything as an evidence in what PIPSBASKETING has said so far concerning saxy4c,(whether he's right or wrong), though he said he has evidences in his disposal. I hope he reveals the assumed evidences in time to truly convince pple here because saxy has enough followers here.
Otherwise, d negative perception u ve towards him( which I bliv u want to sell to us) will b negated.
I hope pple take it easy with d 2of them till truth will b revealed.
NOTE: WHETHER AGAINST MR A OR MR B.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
We still dey...

Buh one day we go make am....

#singing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
What i notice about him is that he hates rivalry and thinks he knows all. Once he sees a new entrant on this thread, he begins showing malice. @saxy4c, this thread is not for you and your followers alone.

Pipsbasketings:

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.