Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (526581 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
I've got buy bias in both pairs. Hoping for more confirmation. A buy stop order at 1 ATR above current price will be a good RR.

Modified: Inputs and adjustments is allowed. I'm still a student of forex. Thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fxwarrior:
Bought gold at 1845.

Looking forward to 1885
It seems not good enough to buy gold at this time with dt big bearish candle(4tf), USD has gained an upper hand against all currencies.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Theyoungmaster:
I've got buy bias in both pairs. Hoping for more confirmation. A buy stop order at 1 ATR above current price will be a good RR.

In case of the EURUSD, it has formed an ascending channel, if I am to take this trade, I'll wait for price to test the downward side of the channel before even thinking of buying, and you are not buying from an area of value, price is even far from your moving average, patience is needed in this business....my opinion though and I stand to be corrected...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
EURNZd sell

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
WallStreetfx:
EURNZd sell

A potentially nice RRR. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
blackman007:

In case of the EURUSD, it has formed an ascending channel, if I am to take this trade, I'll wait for price to test the downward side of the channel before even thinking of buying, and you are not buying from an area of value, price is even far from your moving average, patience is needed in this business....my opinion though and I stand to be corrected...

You're right Sir. Patience is key. That's why I'm still "hoping for more confirmation". Moreover If I'm to enter, it will be via a buy stop order at 1 ATR above current price. price is truly far from the 200ma. But price (as of when I dropped the screenshot) was sitting above that 1.207 resistance turned support area that has held for a couple months. So my bias was to go long on possible rejection of lower price via a Bullishpin bar or any other rejection candlestick. It's a bias though... susceptible to superior adjustment from my ogas at the top here.

PS. I'm still a demo trader learning the ropes. my trade calls here are a means to seek for superior ideas from my bosses here...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
NZDJPY is finally due to sell @73.3 SL @74
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good day to everyone. I am a newbie and would like to learn to trade. I would love to learn from fellow traders in the house . If any one knows any good trading platform I can start with to learn forex trading please I would appreciate. I intend to start with a small deposit and work my way up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jupiter7:
Good day to everyone. I am a newbie and would like to learn to trade. I would love to learn from fellow traders in the house . If any one knows any good trading platform I can start with to learn forex trading please I would appreciate. I intend to start with a small deposit and work my way up.
check page 637. Someone asked something similar there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
UCHF Reflection: Though I'm done trading for the year 2020; I just thought I should reflect on this call right here.......ignore typo

What platform are you using to trade, let me join you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
wanderingsoup:
check page 637. Someone asked something similar there

Big thanks for responding. I checked it, the person was asking for materials to learn trading. For me I am asking for something different. I am looking for a reliable platform to start trading. A good platform like the ones you guys (the pros) are using here. I would learn while I am trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jupiter7:

Big thanks for responding. I checked it, the person was asking for materials to learn trading. For me I am asking for something different. I am looking for a reliable platform to start trading. A good platform like the ones you guys (the pros) are using here. I would learn while I am trading.
Ok. Broker..

I think oga pipsb use Oando.. Seems he also mentioned a while ago that they don't accept Naija resident. Not sure.. Hotforex broker seems to be recommended on this thread also. You can check them out yourself.

You still learning?

You don't want to try with Demo first

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
wanderingsoup:
Ok. Broker..

I think oga pipsb use Oando.. Seems he also mentioned a while ago that they don't accept Naija resident. Not sure.. Hotforex broker seems to be recommended on this thread also. You can check them out yourself.

You still learning?

You don't want to try with Demo first

Yes sir, I would definitely start with the demo account first and use it for a couple of months, before opening a real account. Sir are there any others you would recommend for me that allow Nigerians to trade. Hotforex has a lot of negative reviews lately on Googleplay store.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Well its not easy to control emotions but am getting there and am not even in a trade. Yesterday's high was the lower high, it should backtest the bottom zone to find out if its the bottom of this correction that started in august.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2020
djwalata:
NZDJPY is finally due to sell @73.3 SL @74
Closed@ breakeven
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Based on d bullish candle formed after dt big bearish candle, which was formed on d confluence of support, gold should by this time go for 1900. Bought already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2020
Jupiter7:

Yes sir, I would definitely start with the demo account first and use it for a couple of months, before opening a real account. Sir are there any others you would recommend for me that allow Nigerians to trade. Hotforex has a lot of negative reviews lately on Googleplay store.

As far as I know hotforex is a reliable broker base on the little time I've been using them, the point is that there is no broker without a negative review on the internet, if you play by their rules you should be fine... with that been said, I'm not saying they are the best maybe you should do a little bit of research to know which broker to settle for, all what I've said is based on personal experience with them....you deposit with ease and get your withdrawals with ease....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Thursday 10 December, 2020

EURGBP ----> SELL limit

RR 1:3

EP: 0.90750
SL: 0.90950

TP: 0.90150�

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Today's Discussion - Gold Analysis

Tell me what you see

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tony142: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shevychen2:

Good work bro. You can't wake someone pretending to sleep though. When people tell me forex is a scam, I laugh and agree with them grin grin
I'm too lazy to convince anyone about anything. The most I have tried was with my past posts where I tried to get people to start seeing trading as a proper business. Like running their own investment company. Some listened, but only a few took proper action.

Others still think telling them to start aiming for around 50-100% per year with their small $1k account so they can go and look for investments with a reasonable return curve and low DD is you making them to think small. Well, they will keep crashing accounts trying to buy bugatti with $100. While smart people keep leveraging on investor funds in a legitimate way.

Still for motivation, below is my latest received fees from just one source. December own never even begin come o grin

Please if you've messaged me, don't bother. Everything you need to know is in my past posts.

boss, what is your monthly profit target in percentage?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tony142: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
The most I have tried was with my past posts where I tried to get people to start seeing trading as a proper business. Like running their own investment company

Others still think telling them to start aiming for around 50-100% per year with their small $1k account so they can go and look for investments with a reasonable return curve and low DD is you making them to think small.

While smart people keep leveraging on investor funds in a legitimate way.

boss, what percentage monthly profit target is good to aim at?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

Modified: Inputs and adjustments is allowed. I'm still a student of forex. Thanks

for EU, Buy stop order at 1 ATR (29.5) above then current price(1.20721) was triggered so I'm in. SL is placed at 1 ATR below the low of the last bearish candle on screenshot. currently few 30 cents or so in profit.
TP 1 is at 1.21500.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Today's Discussion - Gold Analysis

Tell me what you see

First encircled bullish candle was a false breakout. 2nd encircled one was kinda engulfed and price seems to be in a tight range. my opinion...

Am I right sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
wiconse:
Gold buy 1862 SL 1858 tp 1875

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
wiconse:

Gold buy 1860 SL 1856 tp 1880

Sl hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
wiconse:

Price is showing distribution based on wyckoff schematics on ltf, volume will determine if it sells or not.

finally happened, wasn't patient enough cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
buying eurusd 1.2107 sl 1.2080 tp 1.2164
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Xauusd buy limit 1836 sl 1831 tp 1880
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buy limit audchf 0.6642 sl 0.6628 tp 0.6742
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
wiconse:
Xauusd buy limit 1836 sl 1831 tp 1880
Might not get to 1836 because buy has begun
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

for EU, Buy stop order at 1 ATR (29.5) above then current price(1.20721) was triggered so I'm in. SL is placed at 1 ATR below the low of the last bearish candle on screenshot. currently few 30 cents or so in profit.
TP 1 is at 1.21500.

Tp1 hit!
The trade closed out before I could modify Tp1 to my mental Tp2 which is 1.22064.
Not bad though. 49 pips bagged.

Might re-enter and ride the trend to 1.22.

We move..

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.