Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528438 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
blackman007:

Price is at a very key level, this is the kind of setup I like to see.... cool.... Now we watch out for a strong reversal candle like a pin bar.....

Yes boss...going to sit it out. No confirmation no entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
ogashman:

Yes boss...going to sit it out. No confirmation no entry

Good analysis you have there.
Echf, you are trying o to have the time to trade that pair. Too slow. Ajpy, I agreed with you and her sister Au should do some correction lower.
ucad, I think will eventually push pass that 4h resistance and test 1.2904 area as @Mrbillionaire pointed out in his chart.

I will be looking to buy usd depending on where prices open later tonight.
Good analysis and sufficient opportunity for intra day trader going into the week.
Let all exercise even more caution as the holiday approaches, volatility can be too thin or too much on some pairs. Be guided. Trade safe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
infofirst:

Good analysis you have there.
Echf, you are trying o to have the time to trade that pair. Too slow. Ajpy, I agreed with you and her sister Au should do some correction lower.
ucad, I think will eventually push pass that 4h resistance and test 1.2904 area as @Mrbillionaire pointed out in his chart.

I will be looking to buy usd depending on where prices open later tonight.
Good analysis and sufficient opportunity for intra day trader going into the week.
Let all exercise even more caution as the holiday approaches, volatility can be too thin or too much on some pairs. Be guided. Trade safe.

Thanks for your submissions boss.... I did be looking out for ucad as u pointed out.

A good trading week to us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
GBPAUd analysis looking for buying opportunity.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buying NZDCHf today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
WallStreetfx:
GBPAUd analysis looking for buying opportunity.
So easy.. if life were this easy everybody for don blow oo grin. Why not wait for a confirmation first .cos I feel that pair is still bearish @ the moment except a strong rejection is formed @ monday close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
I am very bullish on gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by afobam(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please honest advice. This ROI forex traders that promises 20% monthly. How safe is it to invest with them?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
MAKE-UP Xmas Contest For 2nd (₦32,000) & 3rd (₦18,000) Positions

@Donvic4u, @Surely22, @Mrbillionaire

1. Open a new demo account with capital = $100 & Leverage = 1:200
2. Trade for the remaining period (2weeks): 13/Dec/2020 --- 24/Dec/2020, closes at 12:00PM prompt.
3. Achieve only 15% of the capital, which is $15

Reward Conditions

1. You must dm me your account details with your investor password and excluding your master password on or before the 1st hour of market-open. Failure to do this disqualifies you automatically.
2. Prosperotrading achieves the goal of becoming the 1st at 12:00 PM prompt on the 24/Dec/2020; NO 1st, then NO 2nd and 3rd, and NO reward.
3. You achieve at least a $15 profit.
4. In a case where more than one person achieve the goal ($15 profit), 2nd and 3rd positions will be selected based on the least maximum reward drawdown NOT based on higher profits --------- pls note this.

Follow instructions

cc @Teemy, @JakPayen

Hi bro, I sent you a mail.

My contest account is showing"authorization failed", what could be the problem
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

I take God beg you. Once you make $20 max, no trade that acct again. Please o. Your winning might motivate somebody.... Account please authorize o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Mrbillionaire right now.
grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Octafx has deactivated it.. you need to open another one with the exact amount of the last one and update pips basket
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
infofirst:

I take God beg you. Once you make $20 max, no trade that acct again. Please o. Your winning might motivate somebody.... Account please authorize o

It's sorted boss. Thanks to all for your concerns.

And thanks to P-Basket for the instructions on what to do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
karkinase:

So easy.. if life were this easy everybody for don blow oo grin. Why not wait for a confirmation first .cos I feel that pair is still bearish @ the moment except a strong rejection is formed @ monday close.
what if monday close is a bull momentum candle?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
afobam:
Please honest advice. This ROI forex traders that promises 20% monthly. How safe is it to invest with them?
read the next post am going to quote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
ZedFX:
That's why if people should first understand where and what they're investing in.

for example I believe the idea that you'll see people put a fix ROI to pay people monthly from trading forex is not ideal.

now before you even invest with someone who claims will make profits for you from trading forex.

you should understand that this is a risky Investment. you can loose your money.

so what you do is if you want someone to trade for you, you look at their past results, first try to understand their risk management level, by this try the see their max drawdown between certain period, then proceed to look at their gains.

if everything is good.
you give the person money to trade with. now the expectation is not to be paid monthly ROI and now tell yourself sit down and enjoy your money work for you. no!

you ask for either a myfxbook or any analytics you can get from their trading each month.

now you expect the person to drawdown in a certain month, break-even in a certain month, make gains in a certain month.
so for me that's 3 month waiting period before you can look to see if there's profit you can split. if no, and everything looks good. you continue to wait for another 3 months.

for me in particular, if I am to manage money for people, the minimum waiting and evaluation period is every 6 months before we can look to share profits. recommended sef is 1 year.

but all this thing people do is nonsense.
you'll either get burnt sooner or later.

even the hedge funds, am not sure the do profit share monthly.

I read about Ed Seykota taking a 15k Investment to some million, it took him years and surely he wasn't doing any monthly 10%, 15% or 20% rubbish.
he trades and after certain period he looks to share gains.

so what am saying is that most of this people who gives money for people to trade are not investors in any sense of the word.

they don't accept the risk, the don't know what they're doing

here is it Afobam
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
afobam:
Ask for at least a 6 month record of their past trades, profits and lose.

If you're willing to go back a considerable number of pages. There is still a competition going on with the requirement being to make roughly 30% monthly (15% every 2 weeks).
It started with 17 participants and roughly only two traders didn't blow their contest account in a span of 6 weeks.
It should give you a sense of how achievable a fixed roi is.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
All contest account set up for the final trading period, @MrBillionaire - I'm still waiting for yours.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ZedFX(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
afobam:

after reading that post.
ask yourself this:
1. are you willing to accept the risk that comes with investing in forex?
knowing that the rule states that past performance do not guarantee future performance. also that you risk losing your capital,
2. have you checked the past records of the trader to at least be sure he has a good track record.
3. do you expect to receive the 20% monthly?
cause that is not possible. if you follow around here you will understand that a contest has been on for consistency in terms of returns and the numerous people that participated only one is left in the final evaluation period. The funny thing is people doubled account within a certain period and yet things took a dramatic turn.

so get this straight, it is very possible not to be able to make a consistent result from the market even if you are a pro and have a 99% working strategy, cause if your strategy is too good, you may find few setups some months and good number some months, so your inability to make a consistent return is not because you are bad or not good enough, it base on market condition and opportunities. now, if you try to force things, the market gives you a slap in the face, which you can do nothing to but only to accept and humble, if you refuse, and try an act of revenge, he gives you an uppercut punch the second time, still has not learned? the third time is usually a smackdown or Monday night raw, ask the wrestling fans about that grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Here is a very blunt full-time forex trader, 16mins long. Modified: Subscribe to the guy to help your attitude, FX is not ONLY about trading strategy or deep mining a holy grail

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoWUi2MEIxc

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
All contest account set up for the final trading period, @MrBillionaire - I'm still waiting for yours.

You have my account details with 202 dollars; no need opening new one. The percentage DD and gain can be easily calculated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Gasive:

Mrbillionaire right now.
grin grin grin

How old are you? You're being childish. Does your life depend on the winning? Come on, grow up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 14, 2020
Kindly open a new one for uniformity in capital and leverage with others. I also deleted all previous account, I no longer have them.

Mrbillionaire:

You have my account details with 202 dollars; no need opening new one. The percentage DD and gain can be easily calculated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Kindly open a new one for uniformity in capital and leverage with others. I also deleted all previous account, I no longer have them.

I'm out. Best of luck to others.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 14, 2020
OK Noted.

Mrbillionaire:

I'm out. Best of luck to others.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Theyoungmaster:
UCAD broke out of the 3 days old range. I had a sell bias and thus paced a sell stop at 1.27485 which has since been triggered. 30 pips in profit so far. I should ride this trend for 2-3 days till 1.25.

Selling UCAD.
EP... 1.27485
SL... 1.27760
Tp... 1.25000

Ps. I'm still a demo trader learning the ropes. Inputs and advices are accepted from my bosses. Thanks in anticipation.

This went 41 pips then reversed and went straight for my SL. I guess i entered too early. Should have waited for the retest. Will be looking for selling opportunity once a strong confirmation is available.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Chiino(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Happy Trading week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2020
ZedFX:

after reading that post.
ask yourself this:
1. are you willing to accept the risk that comes with investing in forex?
knowing that the rule states that past performance do not guarantee future performance. also that you risk losing your capital,
2. have you checked the past records of the trader to at least be sure he has a good track record.
3. do you expect to receive the 20% monthly?
cause that is not possible. if you follow around here you will understand that a contest has been on for consistency in terms of returns and the numerous people that participated only one is left in the final evaluation period. The funny thing is people doubled account within a certain period and yet things took a dramatic turn.

so get this straight, it is very possible not to be able to make a consistent result from the market even if you are a pro and have a 99% working strategy, cause if your strategy is too good, you may find few setups some months and good number some months, so your inability to make a consistent return is not because you are bad or not good enough, it base on market condition and opportunities. now, if you try to force things, the market gives you a slap in the face, which you can do nothing to but only to accept and humble, if you refuse, and try an act of revenge, he gives you an uppercut punch the second time, still has not learned? the third time is usually a smackdown or Monday night raw, ask the wrestling fans about that grin grin grin grin

you nailed it bro, @ afobam this is the best advice you can ever get on this issue, no trader performs optimally when they are under pressure or obligated to meet a certain percentage, that's how traders takes revenge on the market and force trades which eventually leads to further calamities......

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2020
ogashman:
2.Gbpchf

What I'm seeing

- price has been respecting a descending channel. It is just bounced off the bottom of the channel while heading up. I think price will get to the 1.1840 area before nosediving to the next support at around 1.1523

Bias: bearish

Gbpchf sell

Ep:1.1881
SL:1.1900
To: open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

How old are you? You're being childish. Does your life depend on the winning? Come on, grow up.

I think you understood it from the wrong context. I'm sorry.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.