Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (528160 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by skylane: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2020
please good day my people,what is the fastest and sure easy way to fund my deriv account on synthetic indices?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
MAKE-UP Xmas Contest For 2nd (₦32,000) & 3rd (₦18,000) Positions

@Donvic4u, @Surely22, @Mrbillionaire

1. Open a new demo account with capital = $100 & Leverage = 1:200
2. Trade for the remaining period (2weeks): 13/Dec/2020 --- 24/Dec/2020, closes at 12:00PM prompt.
3. Achieve only 15% of the capital, which is $15

Reward Conditions

1. You must dm me your account details with your investor password and excluding your master password on or before the 1st hour of market-open. Failure to do this disqualifies you automatically.
2. Prosperotrading achieves the goal of becoming the 1st at 12:00 PM prompt on the 24/Dec/2020; NO 1st, then NO 2nd and 3rd, and NO reward.
3. You achieve at least a $15 profit.
4. In a case where more than one person achieve the goal ($15 profit), 2nd and 3rd positions will be selected based on the least maximum reward drawdown NOT based on higher profits --------- pls note this.

Follow instructions

cc @Teemy, @JakPayen

Acknowledged
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
ogashman:

Gbpchf sell

Ep:1.1881
SL:1.1900
To: open

SL hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
skylane:
please good day my people,what is the fastest and sure easy way to fund my deriv account on synthetic indices?

Use Bitcoin or a payment agent for fast deposit and withdrawals....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donsheddy: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
djwalata:
Reason I'm with d bulls, except it pierces through d confluence of support(4tf).
Daily chart is buy.
Gold has reacted perfectly once again to the confluence of support earlier pointed at.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by skylane: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
blackman007:

Use Bitcoin or a payment agent for fast deposit and withdrawals....
iplease suggest a reliable one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
ogashman:

Gbpchf sell

Ep:1.1881
SL:1.1900
To: open

After hitting SL now going as planned
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Here you are talking about trading strategy and does not relate to trading style. Swing trading is a trading style, how they analyze the market is determined by their various trading strategies. Some go to lower TF and some don't have to.

"Swing trading is a style of trading that attempts to capture short- to medium-term gains in a stock (or any financial instrument) over a period of a few days to several weeks" Credit: investopedia.com

wanderingsoup:
Does this means swing traders make their trading decision from a single TF? Like if the trade Set up is discovered on the 4hrs chart, they wait till the 4hrs chart meet the other criteria. Like break and retest before pulling the trigger. Rather than going to LTF to seek for entry?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
This question is hard to answer.
If you are solely looking to manage your trading account, I will say 6-10% monthly is great.
If you are solely looking to impress yourself and your environment, you may go beyond that, or like doubling your account (100% monthly) grin grin grin; this route I do not advise.

Tony142:

boss, what percentage monthly profit target is good to aim at?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sorry, this reply may be late. I use OAND*A and AX*ITRADER, I have one other which I use to compare spikes and gaps, and sometimes move my funds there, it is: CM*CMarkets

Jupiter7:

What platform are you using to trade, let me join you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Sorry, this reply may be late. I use OAND*A and AX*ITRADER, I have one other which I use to compare spikes and gaps, and sometimes move my funds there, it is: CM*CMarkets

I sent you a mail boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Contest Closed: Prosperotrading made the $15 profit goal.

Donvic4u and Surely22 can now stop trading, ignore the currently running makeup contest.

To everyone that made it to the semifinal, regardless of whether you made the goal of $15 or NOT, regardless of whether you made some small profits on top of the $100 capital or not. Here is my final resolution:

I will top the (2nd position: ₦32,000 and 3rd position: ₦18,000) with ₦10,000 to make it a sum of ₦60,000 and share equally amongst the 3. My major goals of coming up with this contest are:
1. To Show love.
2. Remember my goal No. 1
3. To challenge ourselves, our abilities and discover more about ourselves in this business.......this business is purely real.
4. To let love reign (If at the end of the contest, there is enmity amongst the contestants, then this will not be fulfilled).
5. Remember my goal No. 4

A big congratulations to everyone who contested from the very beginning: 1/Nov/2020, my prayer is answered that this contest eventually comes to an end, it's been a long journey so far, not too easy for me but we all won at the end.

Special congratulations to Prosperotrading for coming 1st, and special congratulations to Donvic4u, Mrbillionaire, and Surely22 for getting to the semifinal. You 4 can now dm me your account details, funds to be disbursed on Thursday, 24th of December to be used towards Xmas.

All thanks to Teemy and JakPayen for financially supporting this idea: more grease to your elbows. grin grin grin
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Donvic4u and Surely22 can now stop trading, ignore the currently running makeup contest.

To everyone that made it to the semifinal, regardless of whether you made the goal of $15 or NOT, regardless of whether you made some small profits on top of the $100 capital or not. Here is my final resolution:

I will top the (2nd position: ₦32,000 and 3rd position: ₦18,000) with ₦10,000 to make it a sum of ₦60,000 and share equally amongst the 3. My major goals of coming up with this contest are:
1. To Show love.
3. To challenge ourselves, our abilities and discover more about ourselves in this business.......this business is purely real.
4. To let love reign (If at the end of the contest, there is enmity amongst the contestants, then this will not be fulfilled).

A big congratulations to everyone who contested from the very beginning: 1/Nov/2020, my prayer is answered that this contest eventually comes to an end, it's been a long journey so far, not too easy for me but we all won at the end.

Special congratulations to Prosperotrading for coming 1st, and special congratulations to Donvic4u, Mrbillionaire, and Surely22 for getting to the semifinal. You 4 can now dm me your account details, funds to be disbursed on Wednesday, 24th of December to be used towards Xmas.

Wow. God bless your kind soul. Everyone is a winner. Congratulations to all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is the giveaway we are talking about.

cool cool cool

God bless Pipbasketings!

God bless the contestants!

God bless FTA! grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
ogashman:

After hitting SL now going as planned

A victim of stop hunting I guess...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tony142: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
This question is hard to answer.
If you are solely looking to manage your trading account, I will say 6-10% monthly is great.
If you are solely looking to impress yourself and your environment, you may go beyond that, or like doubling your account (100% monthly) grin grin grin; this route I do not advise.

OK sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Congratulations bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tony142: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

I thought oanda do not accept Nigerians?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

1. To Show love.

Special congratulations to Prosperotrading for coming 1st, and special congratulations to Donvic4u, Mrbillionaire, and Surely22 for getting to the semifinal. You 4 can now dm me your account details, funds to be disbursed on Wednesday, 24th of December to be used towards Xmas.

All thanks to Teemy and JakPayen for financially supporting this idea: more grease to your elbows. grin grin grin

You are indeed an inspiration, thank you for this, congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated in the contest....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Congrats man, you earned it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congratulations @prosperotrading!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
blackman007:

A victim of stop hunting I guess...

Yes....though I later reentered
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Congrats my man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Very big congrats bro!!! U did it.

ProsperoTrading right now. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by surely22: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Congratulations, Man.
You did gooood.

I'm proud of you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by surely22: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gasive:

Very big congrats bro!!! U did it.

ProsperoTrading right now. grin grin

Haha. You sense of humour is out of the ordinary.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Donvic4u and Surely22 can now stop trading, ignore the currently running makeup contest........

Special congratulations to Prosperotrading for coming 1st, and special congratulations to Donvic4u, Mrbillionaire, and Surely22 for getting to the semifinal. You 4 can now dm me your account details, funds to be disbursed on Thursday, 24th of December to be used towards Xmas.

Thanks for organizing this.
Congratulations to @prosperotrading and every other participants.
I hope every participant learn one thing or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Richsteemit: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProsperoTrading:

Congratulation bro, Abeg make you give us some advice so that we can learn.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
karkinase:

So easy.. if life were this easy everybody for don blow oo grin. Why not wait for a confirmation first .cos I feel that pair is still bearish @ the moment except a strong rejection is formed @ monday close.

I no fit enter like that grin bro I no bi bottom and tops picker. I wait for proper confirmation to enter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Thanks everyone.

But the main congratulations and thanks should go to the organizers, PipBaskets and all those supported this adventure. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Thanks for your kind gesture.

Pipsbasketings:

1. To Show love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.