Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? (15890 Views)

Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by rhames(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Some people believe the New Year must not meet you in bar. While some people go to church, others may decide to drink their way with friends into the new year.

Is it a sin to begin the new year drinking in a bar?

Irrespective, some are just champions at that. Chairmen of the bar.
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by martinogeenz: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
jtjohn:
Pay 500 to enjoy unlimited glo data for 2days, pay 1500 to enjoy unlimited data for 5days.....I give u data before payment if u go against our agreement I collect my data back.

add me up on te-le-gram

johnwilliam00
i need 2 day package
am not on telegram, what of whatsapp
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by Beyin7: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
it is a sin to get drunk according to the bible .try church . u could pray
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by bahdpersona(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
REDshouse:
What is the difference between 31st and 1st of a new year is there any additional hrs that makes 1st of the year special...mm an over hype days..... u can drink anytime u feel like..
thanks for your point bro, my parents do think January is just some kind of special day
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by Beyin7: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
it is a sin to get drunk according to the bible.try church
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by NiCurious: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
If you were in a bar and you weren't drinking, maybe that would be a sin! cheesy
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by nextstep(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Funny enough, Jesus would probably be the first in the bar... not that he's going to get drunk, but he would be merry with his friends.
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by agarawu23(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2020
REDshouse:
What is the difference between 31st and 1st of a new year is there any additional hrs that makes 1st of the year special...mm an over hype days..... u can drink anytime u feel like..
I drank from 31st night till the next morning and still continue after waking up.

That 31st prayer is shittt and hyped. If God can't answer the prayers I have been praying since January to December then I will fold hands and live my life.
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by orisa37: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2020
No

It's Celebration.
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by Bahamas95(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2020
I don't believe in all those church "my father, my father stuff. I was sleeping in my house, when the alarm woke me up by 12am I got up and thanked God for preserving my life to another brand new year.....Na me and baba God reason from the comfort of my house codedly, I nor want church noise

Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by nlPoster: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Why I cant lead Nigerians and nlers is because I really dislike people not using their gumption. Something as personal as your decision to drink on new year's day now disturbs my cyberspace with a meaningless question.
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by jtjohn(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
martinogeenz:

i need 2 day package
am not on telegram, what of whatsapp

Call:

Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by Ucee1999: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
jtjohn:
Pay 500 to enjoy unlimited glo data for 2days, pay 1500 to enjoy unlimited data for 5days.....I give u data before payment if u go against our agreement I collect my data back.

add me up on te-le-gram

johnwilliam00

Is the data plan still available?
Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Some people believe the New Year must not meet you in bar. While some people go to church, others may decide to drink their way with friends into the new year.
Is it a sin to begin the new year drinking in a bar?
That is similar to asking if it is a sin to buy beer with your tithe money instead. Of course it is not a sin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ / Should A Church Worker Who Fornicated Confess To The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.