Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (137869 Views)

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Godwin2019(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
KenechukwuEdu:
Uplift not uplifment
Teacher Teach Me Well
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by SyberKate(f): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bukasint:
*Pastor Bastin 2020 Prophecies*

1. I see SARS killing innocent Nigerian

2. Ogun State will maintain it's RAPE Capital of Nigeria

3. Husband will kill wife.

4. Wife will kill husband.

5. A prominent politician will die.

6. Plane crash will happen in the world.

7. Herdsmen will kill farmers.

8. Nigerian married celebrity will divorce

9. Police will kill guys back from Club.

10. Church pastor will do fake miracles.

11. Boyfriend will use girlfriend for ritual.

12. Pastors will ride more expensive cars.

13. Boko-Haram will strike again.

14. House maid would be maltreated by madam.

15. God will surprise the broken hearted.

16. Lassa Fever will breakout in the North.

17. Father will sleep with daughter.

18. Fuel tanker will fall and catch fire

19. Market will be brunt.

20. Yahoo boys will die

21. Musicians will crash and burst into each other

22. Fuel will increase in price

23. MTN will lose customers

24. Bobrisky will shake Nigerians.

25. Sex tape would be released.

26. Condom will burst during sex.

27. People will cry and say why did I vote Buhari.

28. More Marlians will emerge

29. Big Brother Nigeria will hold and more sex

30. Jesus Christ will shocked and say so this is the people I died for.
Even if a Nigerian pastor sees these things, they can't afford to prophesy on them because they are filled with bad news and that will bring bad market for them.
So they have to be positive even in the midst of sadness
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Gforce2019: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
lexy2014:

First, Ephesians 1:3 didn't say anything about "blessings". It said "blessing". U can also see d use of d same word in Malachi 3:10. So u clearly don't even no what u are contesting.

Second, its not a question of what u are meant to be or based on conditions, its a question of who and what u are based on a change of status (Colossians 1:13).

Third, I said that d blessing of Ephesians 1:3 isn't based on denomination and that is a fact of life cos d Bible didn't say anything about denomination.

Lastly, if u don't agree with a point of view, make ur opinions known respectfully cos even ur disrespectful approach shows that u blind urself. When u too quick to display arrogance and cockiness like u have done, u will end up being brought back to mother earth

If you carefully read my post , there wasnt any part in my comments that I mentioned about denomination or church. My emphasis was to clarify your points so that you wouldn't be going about with wrong or false teachings.
Secondly, I don't think there's any iota of arrogance in my comment. I'm here to let you know the truth and not to display arrogance.
Lastly, Spiritual Blindfoldedness is a spiritual condition where some believers were being veiled by the reason of wrong doctrinal teachings or wrong interpretation of scripture.
To conclude, you cannot access any part of the promises of God except you fulfill the condition attached. There are conditions attached to all promises. For.example.to.harvest fruits ,you must sow. Another example to have a friend, you must make yourself friendly. Another example to be called the righteous , you must do righteous things....etc.
So I'm not mincing words. The scripture is so clear. Do be deceived by all these jamboree pastors. Read the scriptures yourself and allow the holy Spirit to interpret it to you. Thank you.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by johhbekeboh09: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:

Most of the things you've mentioned there are facts. Nothing prophetic about that crap.
Adeboye only echoing Jesus Christ's prophesy of the world's condition in this generation at Mathew 24:7
That fellow above who label Adeboye yahoo pastor is 100% accurate
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by johhbekeboh09: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Omooba77:

Hmmmm God's world will come to pass sir.
Oluwaseun for the Past

Smart pastor E A Adeboye is only echoing Jesus Christ's prophecy at Mathew 24:7 which also captures this generation
That fellow above who label E A Adeboye yahoo pastor is 100% accurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by plaetton: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Omooba77:
This is going to be a year of series of joy because it is going to be a year of series of victories. By implication, it means it will be a year of series of battles but you will win, because #TheBattleIsNotYours.

-INTERNATIONAL:
This year unless you pray very hard, it is going to behave like a child that is having convulsion; Earthquakes and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt, the reason is due to SIN. SIN is becoming more rampant.

There will also be change of governments all over the world, some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not.

GOD says: This new year, He will answer prayers

*A GLIMPSE ABOUT WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR 2020 BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE (GENERAL OVERSEER WORLDWIDE, RCCG).*

*1. FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL CHRISTIANS*

... Particularly those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

This Year (2020) is going to be *A YEAR OF SERIES OF JOYS*.

The reason is that it is going to be a Year of "Series of Victories".

Now by implications, it means that it will be a Year of "Series of Battles".

... But you will WIN!

*And that is why He asked me to tell you in advance that "The Battle is Not Yours".*

... It will be Victories after Victories; Shout of Joy after shout of Joy.

Let me just leave it like that.

2. *The others particularly for those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG); your Pastors will be telling you.*

*3. INTERNATIONAL SCENE (INCLUDING NIGERIA)*

On the International Scene and we are going to rope Nigeria with the International Scene because there are some People who are waiting for what we will say concerning Nigeria - Nigeria is part of the world ok!

*The Earth this Year (2020) unless we Pray very hard is going to behave like a child that is having CONVULSION.*

... Earthquakes in many Places that it has never happened before and that is one of the reason that you should Pray for Nigeria.

Volcanoes that has been dormant for years erupting.

If you look at the Prophesies for Year 2019 for the International Scene; I gave it to you as a Bible Passage - Two (2) Bible Passages - You will see Fire and Flood.

*But the Lord said that whatever we have seen last Year (2019) is nothing compared with what is Coming in Year (2020).*

Except His children will Pray so that His Healing Hands can be upon the Nations of the world.

*... And the reason is that SIN is becoming far, far more rampant than before. Things that in the Past will not even be mentioned is now being celebrated and God is Angry.*

But if we should Pray and which is one of the reason that we should Evangelise rapidly, God will Help.

*This Year; there will be CHANGES of Governments all over the world in many Places.*

Some of the Changes will be Peaceful while some will not be Peaceful.

... That is all that I can tell you for now!

Of course, you know that we are going to Fast.

I will tell you more about that on Friday. (3rd of January, 2020). You can still enjoy yourself for now.

*The Fasting will not begin until January 11th, 2020.*

So you can still celebrate and enjoy yourself.

4. Now to one very important thing; my daddy said concerning those of you who are my children in particular: *This New Year (2020) HE WILL ANSWER PRAYERS - AMEN!*

The yearly ritual of spewing out meaningless bullshyt to the unthinking sheeple.

This conman and his ilk always have a win win situation.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
so rainfall and natural disasters are prophecy material?

okay i prophecy that the sun will shine tmorow.

shout alleluyah.

idiots.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gforce2019:

If you carefully read my post , there wasnt any part in my comments that I mentioned about denomination or church. My emphasis was to clarify your points so that you wouldn't be going about with wrong or false teachings.
Secondly, I don't think there's any iota of arrogance in my comment. I'm here to let you know the truth and not to display arrogance.
Lastly, Spiritual Blindfoldedness is a spiritual condition where some believers were being veiled by the reason of wrong doctrinal teachings or wrong interpretation of scripture.
To conclude, you cannot access any part of the promises of God except you fulfill the condition attached. There are conditions attached to all promises. For.example.to.harvest fruits ,you must sow. Another example to have a friend, you must make yourself friendly. Another example to be called the righteous , you must do righteous things....etc.
So I'm not mincing words. The scripture is so clear. Do be deceived by all these jamboree pastors. Read the scriptures yourself and allow the holy Spirit to interpret it to you. Thank you.

Pls read this again and tell me how u didn't run foul of being arrogant and disrespectful?:

"Lastly, if u don't agree with a point of view, make ur opinions known respectfully". Did u do that?

Who put u in a position to conclude whether another is "spiritually blind" or not? And from ur comments like I noted u were referring to "blessings" when Ephesians 1:3 said "blessing". That is arrogance, ignorance and a display of d same "spiritual blindness" that u accuse me of. U don't even have any idea of what u are contesting. So ur claim of telling d truth is baseless. How can u then call something false when u don't even no what it is?

Again, Ephesians 1:3 isn't a promise it is a conferment based on a change of status according to Colossians 1:13. U can also add verse 14. D key word in verse 14 is redemption and it confers a status on Christians. Maybe with all ur reading, u aren't seeing that in ur Bible. Part of d new status which is a product of redemption is being blessed according to Ephesians 1:3. D blessing (part of salvation) is a gift not something u can work for (Ephesians 2:cool.

Lastly, if u read my first post very well, I mentioned denomination as not being d basis for Ephesians 1:3 as a response to d post I responded to.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by vikithor(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
temitope28:
God bless RCCG
God bless Niralanders
God bless Nigeria
God bless seun & all moderators
God bless me
Happy new year to you all
Why this coded,incomplete delivery of what is/was revealed.
To non rccg members,will not hear what is was revealed?

BTW,
Learn how to drive carefully and professionaly
See our signature below
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bukasint:

20. Yahoo boys will die

You are a prophet

Am a prophet too

A politician will die in the year 2020

Lekki Ajah will be be flooded in the year 2020

A Nigerian celebrity will fall sick but wont die.

On the international scene

I see a fighter jet crashing and one passenger jet losing one of its engine, but it would land safely

Their would be a major breakthrough in automobile engineering.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Godwin2019:
Teacher Teach Me Well

Oga! Its 2020. The world has moved on from checking English like it use to be in 1990.

Get the message, decode and feedback

The mere fact that you corrected him shows that communication has been completed for you to have been able to correct him.

Its no longer a trophy correcting English blunders. Its a 90's trend.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Omooba77: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Smart pastor E A Adeboye is only echoing Jesus Christ's prophecy at Mathew 24:7 which also captures this generation
That fellow above who label E A Adeboye yahoo pastor is 100% accurate

Not new, they even accused Jesus of using Belzubub to heal
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by dreofGod(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
I read some comments here and what came to mind was 1 cor 1:18.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by SeedofDavid: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
sparog:

We will all testify surely as the Lord lives. Amen
Amen

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by asmovic(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
The most useless prophecy I have ever laid my eyes on.
father forgive him for he do not know what he typed!
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by chijokz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Yohh:
The scammers have come again.
Different pastors dishing out contradicting prophesies and u start wondering, don't they get the prophesies from the same source?
Exactly my assertion..how can pastors who claim to receive these prophecies from God be contradicting themselves.
I guess all these prophecies are for their followers.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Amanda4life: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Before I use to look forward to hearing prophecies for the year .

But now I don't understand these pastors again.

They are mute.

Or they will just say something that is not......
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by TUANKU(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
So earthquake is attributed to sin? Jesus Christ son of Nwa Chineke!
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Gforce2019: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls read this again and tell me how u didn't run foul of being arrogant and disrespectful?:

"Lastly, if u don't agree with a point of view, make ur opinions known respectfully". Did u do that?

Who put u in a position to conclude whether another is "spiritually blind" or not? And from ur comments like I noted u were referring to "blessings" when Ephesians 1:3 said "blessing". That is arrogance, ignorance and a display of d same "spiritual blindness" that u accuse me of. U don't even have any idea of what u are contesting. So ur claim of telling d truth is baseless. How can u then call something false when u don't even no what it is?

Again, Ephesians 1:3 isn't a promise it is a conferment based on a change of status according to Colossians 1:13. U can also add verse 14. D key word in verse 14 is redemption and it confers a status on Christians. Maybe with all ur reading, u aren't seeing that in ur Bible. Part of d new status which is a product of redemption is being blessed according to Ephesians 1:3. D blessing (part of salvation) is a gift not something u can work for (Ephesians 2:cool.

Lastly, if u read my first post very well, I mentioned denomination as not being d basis for Ephesians 1:3 as a response to d post I responded to.

Truly, salvation begat a lot of blessings to us. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3:29 KJV. Because we are Christian we are Abraham seeds and heirs to his promises but how many Christians are manifesting the blessings of Abraham? So, there's a condition even for all the Characters in the Bible before they can inherit the promise.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gforce2019:

Truly, salvation begat a lot of blessings to us. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 3:29 KJV. Because we are Christian we are Abraham seeds and heirs to his promises but how many Christians are manifesting the blessings of Abraham? So, there's a condition even for all the Characters in the Bible before they can inherit the promise.

With every comment u make, u keep showing that u don't even no what u are arguing. First of all, Ephesians 1:3 talked about "blessing" but u said "blessings". That shows that u have absolutely no idea what u are arguing and contesting. So am wondering what point u are trying to prove when u don't have a basis in d first place.

Second, I like ur choice of words because d more u use them, d more u contradict & entagle urself. U have used d word "promise" several times. Pls what is a promise? Is Ephesians 1:3 a promise? What are d conditions attached to Ephesians 1:3 and Colossians 3:13 and 14? What is a conferment?
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Ken4Christ: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Most of our Church fathers probably need to resign from pulpit ministration and leave the stage for up coming ministers. They can focus on other aspect of ministry. Seems law of diminishing result as at work.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by KenechukwuEdu: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Godwin2019:
Teacher Teach Me Well
you are welcome
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by KenechukwuEdu: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
asmovic:
father forgive him for he do not know what he typed!
Adeboye go smoke begin dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by eluquenson(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
My prophecy for this year is there will be heavy traffic on 3rd mainland bridge as soon as our children resumes school this January.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by kareemkamil(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adeboye don start him lie's 2020, may God save us from this 419 man
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Legendguru: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Waiting
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by MrCEO69(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
The most useless prophecy I have ever laid my eyes on.

Putting Nigeria in the global sphere instead of saying it owe, probably because of his boi in power. Well we dey watch.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by doggedfighter(f): 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
SeedofDavid:

You appear as on of those who seat on their ass condemning others yet they have no way/evidence of making others/things better. God help us. Many people are just walking around with their own darkness complaining whenever they see the light.
You have said nothing. That prediction you call prophecy is nonsensical. Empty words !
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by doggedfighter(f): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
babdap:
it is tool early for this nonsense
That shit is more than useless.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by doggedfighter(f): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2020
middlebelter:

You are starting the new year on a wrong note. That is my prophesy to you. You therefore need to repent urgently so that you can partake of the blessing prophecy.

If you don't take advice, then go and do your own prophecy that is "not useless" and see the consequences
Stop making noise here
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by erenax: 6:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Bukasint:

20. Yahoo boys will die

Haahhahahahaa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.