Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2324499 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by otunbalamba: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
teesquad007:
I tire for betnaija oo, 14 games have gone out of 24 games (#200 to win 93k) and betnaija refuse to show me cash out. The started since 26th dec. They sha want this game to cast.
cheesy you sure no be bonus u use play am?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by teesquad007: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nobe bonus oo, they just didnt show cash out at all
otunbalamba:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Uvogin: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Most hilarious stuff I've read today. cheesy

What na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Danielnino00(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
teesquad007:

can U share the coupon code?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Uvogin: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Uvogin:

What na

I see that 10odds as my way to my first milli
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Darksider131:
Chidexter

Any multiple scores

Tips?

Doncaster 2-0,2-1 1-0
Man u 2_2, 3-2,2_3
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
teesquad007:
I tire for betnaija oo, 14 games have gone out of 24 games (#200 to win 93k) and betnaija refuse to show me cash out. The started since 26th dec. They sha want this game to cast.
alabi be like

"we die here" grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chidexter:

Doncaster 0-0,1-0,0-1 Man u 2_2, 3-2,2_3
Nice one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
teesquad007:

Definitely a DNB in it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by otunbalamba: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
the way una dey shout ALABI like say na him get all the betting companies angry abi na him be the head of the industry undecided wetin dey baffle me pass be say, una no even dey use Nairabet wey the guy own sef grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by harry2sexy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Man city will clitch a win tonight, sorry united, tonight is bot ours
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by otunbalamba: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Zontage:

Definitely a DNB in it
someone sould explain the draw no bet stuff to be
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by harry2sexy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
otunbalamba:
the way una dey shout ALABI like say na him get all the betting companies angry abi na him be the head of the industry undecided wetin dey baffle me pass be say, una no even dey use Nairabet wey the guy own sef grin

It's just a slang to refer to bookmarkers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by OrganicSoup: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Farindoki tips on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hunry: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
otunbalamba:

You must be a newbie.

Here in kuvuki merrybet land, all bookmakers are referred to as alabi.

Besides, alabi was the first bookmaker in Nigeria so he deserves the generalisation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Anny505(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Anny505:
Edit and play

Let pray for Manchester United Vs Manchester City
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jimmynauty: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
otunbalamba:

i think so a friend could not cash out after using bonus..i de ignore bonus like
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by otunbalamba: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hunry:

You must be a newbie.

Here in kuvuki merrybet land, all bookmakers are referred to as alabi.

Besides, alabi was the first bookmaker in Nigeria so he deserves the generalisation.
oh i see cheesy make alabi sha do well for me this night grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
otunbalamba:
only if you no dey call all the toothpaste in nigeria "MACLEAN"

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by otunbalamba: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
SirDanny7:

only if you no dey call all the toothpaste in nigeria "MACLEAN"

cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bet2win winnings

From twitter

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
dreh17:

I can't dear.. last year(between January and april) i made my first million with my regular 5k to 20k stake on majorly corner games cause that was my specialty then.. least odds for over 8.5 corner was at 1.55.. i shared this method on twitter,IG and even here on nairaland and what happened was immediately this season started,those bookies reduced the odds drastically to as low as 1.3..
Took me months and lotta cash(that I've wasted) to device this new strategy that's still working for now(cause anything can happen tomorrow)
So even though I asked people to message me at midnight, I'm only going to share the inplay games, im not telling the tactics behind it
I hope you understand
PS: I dont charge 1 kobo for dropping 2 odds, I just wanna carry people along..win or lose,we bear the aftermaths together
And for those asking why im not droping the games here, it's inplay.. odds changes every second
Hide it oooo, if traffic start on your goldmine, it's either low in odds or removal of market
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Boringdraw1:
Bet2win winnings
From twitter
like seriously na people wey get money dey enjoy this betting
the rest of us na alajo we dey do to alabi coffers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
yehmy:
Hide it oooo, if traffic start on your goldmine, it's either low in odds or removal of market

This is the part where I wait for that guy that sounds like a broken record to qoute you with that "yehmy the selfish..." line grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
CS of the night

Doncaster vs Shrewsbury

1-1

Without any problems, this should win.

good luck to us all...

responsible gambling
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
SirDanny7:

like seriously na people wey get money dey enjoy this betting

the rest of us na alajo we dey do to alabi coffers
money and consistency
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
dreh17:

I can't dear.. last year(between January and april) i made my first million with my regular 5k to 20k stake on majorly corner games cause that was my specialty then.. least odds for over 8.5 corner was at 1.55.. i shared this method on twitter,IG and even here on nairaland and what happened was immediately this season started,those bookies reduced the odds drastically to as low as 1.3..
Took me months and lotta cash(that I've wasted) to device this new strategy that's still working for now(cause anything can happen tomorrow)
So even though I asked people to message me at midnight, I'm only going to share the inplay games, im not telling the tactics behind it
I hope you understand
PS: I dont charge 1 kobo for dropping 2 odds, I just wanna carry people along..win or lose,we bear the aftermaths together
And for those asking why im not droping the games here, it's inplay.. odds changes every second

how can I message you?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Massacre loading at Old Trafford.

Manchester City is not joking around with this lineup.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
This one wey i dey see doncaster match X FT for everywhere ( whatsapp, NL, telegrm, twitter)...

If dat game end 3-0, many ppl nor go sleep dis night o grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Boringdraw1:
money and consistency

Plus more patience n less greed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Zabiboy:
This one wey i dey see doncaster match X FT for everywhere ( whatsapp, NL, telegrm, twitter)...

If dat game end 3-0, many ppl nor go sleep dis night o grin grin
doncaster don put one in less than 5mins

alabi is not sleeping at all
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Uvogin:
By the way

Who else is also waiting for them vikings 10 odds naa

Dem go don play am low key and e likely fit don enter alabi ministry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.