Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2322593 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MrJames007: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
bluefilm:

I can access it now.

It has started going again.
Ok GL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TangoPredict(f): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simulated Reality League is hot right now, free games below

https://tangopredict.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bluefilm: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrJames007:
Ok GL

Thanx man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by nurez305(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
bluefilm:

I can't find the SRL on bet9ja.
click on soccer, then click on all soccer

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Greenleaf247: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Yemike:

Is this promo still available?

Yes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
BELARUS - PREMIER

Energetik Bgu Minsk - FK Gorodeya

Over 2.5 goals
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lhimeet:

Happy Birthday Yehmy.

Long life and prosperity in good health and wealth. Enjoy your day.
smiley
Thanks Babanla
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jimiyke(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who buys aitime and send me cash equivalent ? I saw a site like that here sometime ago, pls somebody should recomend me to such , i have like 15k airtime for sale
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:
Who buys aitime and send me cash equivalent ? I saw a site like that here sometime ago, pls somebody should recomend me to such, i have like 15k airtime for sale
Share 1k for me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is one of the moments I'm not proud being a Nigerian sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:
Who buys aitime and send me cash equivalent ? I saw a site like that here sometime ago, pls somebody should recomend me to such , i have like 15k airtime for sale
Which network?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bemagnify: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:

It is mtn come...I will buy all
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Takeit2017(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have be been a member of this group when everthing was dam okay but now no football games for person to shop small money

Please make una help me with 1k make I tey go feel my gas cry cry

Gtb
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:
jimyke the village millionaire, don't come and scam anybody here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jimiyke(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
NLReposter:
jimyke the village millionaire, don't come and scam anybody here

Make thunder with coronaVirus fire you and your entire household ... akpa amu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yellowgarri2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:
Share me 1k make I dey salute you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:

Make thunder with coronaVirus fire you and your entire household ... akpa amu
scammer like you, you are looking for vulnerable victims

you guys should take note of this notorious boy, don't trade with him

And don't come here later crying if you get scammed by him.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bluefilm: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
nurez305:
click on soccer, then click on all soccer

Thanx a lot, man.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Napolito: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Aschente:
Lock down palliative
Via Simulated reality league via bet9ja via Alabi grin grin grin

ZXVMKD9

287 odds
hello , do u know the site one can get update abt this simulated games?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by alonso2214(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Greenleaf247:
HOW TO GET FREE N1,000.00 FROM FCMB BANK

FCMB is giving out N1000 to every person who opens an account with them starting from the 9th of April, 2020. By opening an account with them, I don’t mean that you just walk up to an FCMB bank now and open an account there, not that. The free N1000 will be given to only those who open an FCMB account online.

Offer valid only for new personal accounts opened online after April 09, 2020.

N1,000 will be credited into the new online account within 1-2 business days after account opening.

FCMB reserves the right to stop the reward without notice.

FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters that have to do with the cash reward will be final and binding.

Every customer that opens an account online agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.

FCMB excludes itself from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any customer that opens an account online with the bank during the cash reward.

How to get free N1000 from FCMB

Offer valid only for new personal accounts opened online after April 09, 2020.

N1,000 will be credited into the new online account within 1-2 business days after account opening.

FCMB reserves the right to stop the reward without notice.

FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters that have to do with the cash reward will be final and binding.

What you need to open an FCMB account
�Scanned copy of passport photograph or snap it with your phone
�Scanned copy of signature or sign on paper and snap it with your phone
�If opening an account for a minor (0 – 15 years), a scanned copy of child’s birth certificate and passport photograph will be required. It’s quick and easy to open an FCMB account. All you need is a selfie-and signature (you can take a picture of that with your phone, too).

How to participate in FCMB’s online account opening N1000 cash reward

Click here: https://onlineaccount.fcmb.com/personal/start
 to go to the page where you will need to fill “FCMB’s online account opening request” form.

After filling the form, scroll down, check the T&C box and click CONTINUE.

You would be taken to a page where you will be asked to fill in your personal information. You don’t need to do much in this area as you’ve provided them with your BVN number and this helps fill all the necessary information that it contains. All you have to do is to fill some spaces and click continue.

Lastly, you would be taken to a page where you will need to create a profile for your FCMB account, type in the desired username and password that you would like to access your FCMB account, set up a 4 digits transaction PIN and click “Create Your Profile”.

Now all you have to do is to download the FCMB app from Playstore:

sign up for a new account using the account number that was given to you after sign up (The account number will be sent to the email you registered with).

How to withdraw the N1000 cash reward

Dial *329# and follow the procedure to withdraw
the money can't be withdrawn...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:

How much are you selling and what network.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Adeniyineyo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
okpaniokpani:
BELARUS - PREMIER

Energetik Bgu Minsk - FK Gorodeya

Over 2.5 goals

Boom to the village grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dinamo Minsk vs Neman Grodno

X/1

Bet of the day
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
The fcmb 1k reward is real, I got credited today...I registered Tuesday evening tho...just download the app and open a personal account via the app.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
vixetcollective:

Can you withdraw it?

Yes I transfer 100naira to the account because of charges, then I transferred the 1k to my other account and It went through
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jimiyke(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
NLReposter:
scammer like you, you are looking for vulnerable victims

you guys should take note of this notorious boy, don't trade with him

And don't come here later crying if you get scammed by him.

Your problem is you are simple jealous , and the question is have i everly scammed anyone here before? Stop been an e-rat.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:

Your problem is you are simple jealous , and the question is have i everly scammed anyone here before? Stop been an e-rat.
jealous of what this notorious boy?

grin If e sure for you post the 15k credit screenshot

tabbaz beware of this boy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jimiyke(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
NLReposter:
jealous of what this notorious boy?

grin If e sure for you post the 15k credit screenshot

tabbaz beware of this boy

What have i stolen from you before? Or who has ever come here before to complain i have extorted from them? What is even your line of all this your foolishness ?

What i demanded is a website i can dispose what i have and you are here eating your self up...

Are you this fustrated?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
FCMB stingy bank. I no fit use cus of 1k open multiple accounts. No be say na better bank sef. I dey proud of having a standard chartered account even without the crumb. Once i get their visa debit card, i go abandon all these useless naija banks for good cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.