Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2324897 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wiseone28: 6:18pm On May 23, 2020
romklef:
please if I pick over 4 corner in a betbuilder (bet365) and they play exactly 4 corner is it won or lost cry
Is it the English that is hard for you to understand?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2020
What a fruitful day. 20 dolls in the bag. I love bet365. We go hard tomorrow cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 6:20pm On May 23, 2020
romklef:
please if I pick over 4 corner in a betbuilder (bet365) and they play exactly 4 corner is it won or lost cry
Dead and gone..
But you dey fear to Login go check your bet account undecided?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2020
Bet365 live streaming helps in analysing games. It consumes less data and you get to know how the match goes via the attacks, corners, probability of having more goals etc. I got bayern under 2.5 HT@1.5 odd after the first goal was scored. That's how I play and win massively cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:
What a fruitful day. 20 dolls in the bag. I love bet365. We go hard tomorrow cool

Na the dollar dey shack you. If a dollar were 400naira, you staked 10dolls (4k) and won 16dolls (6k4). Which means 2k4 profit.
Enjoy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2020
locust:

Na the dollar dey shack you. If a dollar were 400naira, you staked 10dolls (4k) and won 16dolls (6k4). Which means 2k4 profit.
Enjoy
Not at all. I've been using marathonbet which is also a foreign bookie and doe not require verification. Everyone knows that bet365 is far more better. A bookie that wants you to win with a good odd and wonderful livebet otions cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ologogoro: 6:50pm On May 23, 2020
hhmmcj:

Respect Yourself & mind your business.

You're under no obligation to play bets I post here.

Stay at your side of the street. There are no accident if you stay in your lane!

Your happiness is not my responsibility.

Smile.

Continue like that and let's see where it would lead you to.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2020
Queenlyz:
Nigerians, Do you know that you can make
150,000NGN in less than 2 hours with just
500NGN.
HOW TO GET STARTED
create a msport Account ✔
Fund it with 500 NGN ✔
Send your login details ✔
NOTE..
Once you sent incorrect login details I won't reply your message and that the end of the deal
*WHAT I'M TO DO WITH YOUR 500?
I'm to play virtual games for you in your msport Account to generate nothing less than 150,000 is this true? Yes! Very true with the help of some underground professional a device has been detected that enables the player to see the outcome of the virtual Results even before the start.
After work done, you must pay me 60,000NGN
Before another deal...
If you are interested

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp please who has seen this message on groups or Whatsapp is it real... thanks please honest answers am a young mother looking for legit online business I saw this message on a WhatsApp group
It's a scam
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2020
Bayern under 5.5 is in danger already. chai na him remain last for my ticket!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:

Sorry in advance.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2020
romklef:
Is it over 4.5 corner or over 4 corner (3. way)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 6:55pm On May 23, 2020
Queenlyz:
Nigerians, Do you know that you can make
150,000NGN in less than 2 hours with just
500NGN.
HOW TO GET STARTED
create a msport Account ✔
Fund it with 500 NGN ✔
Send your login details ✔
NOTE..
Once you sent incorrect login details I won't reply your message and that the end of the deal
*WHAT I'M TO DO WITH YOUR 500?
I'm to play virtual games for you in your msport Account to generate nothing less than 150,000 is this true? Yes! Very true with the help of some underground professional a device has been detected that enables the player to see the outcome of the virtual Results even before the start.
After work done, you must pay me 60,000NGN
Before another deal...
If you are interested

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp please who has seen this message on groups or Whatsapp is it real... thanks please honest answers am a young mother looking for legit online business I saw this message on a WhatsApp group
See this one.Someone is looking for who to scam and wants to use you as a medium.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2020
udwise123:

Dead and gone..
But you dey fear to Login go check your bet account undecided?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
and Gnabry never score him own grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2020
Zyzxx10:

See this one.Someone is looking for who to scam and wants to use you as a medium.
N500 for N150000 in less than two hours, if. they have done it before I'm confident that they will be having not less than 8 figures in their bank and still counting.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2020
Under 9.5 goals is a banker in bayern match. Stake and win cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:
Under 9.5 goals is a banker in bayern match. Stake and win cool
over looks good sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
over looks good sha
grin cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:
Bet365 live streaming helps in analysing games. It consumes less data and you get to know how the match goes via the attacks, corners, probability of having more goals etc. I got bayern under 2.5 HT@1.5 odd after the first goal was scored. That's how I play and win massively cool

If I want to withdraw from Bet365, hope e go dey easy using my GTB?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:
grin cool
grin I still do not understand why Chelsea fans think they will play FC Munich 1-4 or 0-4
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 7:17pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
N500 for N150000 in less than two hours, if. they have done it before I'm confident that they will be having not less than 8 figures in their bank and still counting.
All these fake telegram scammers use sportybet and some not so popular bookies to perpetuate this rubbish.I saw a story of one guy who did something similar to this, anytime he deposits the money goes.Imagine if they decide to wait until you probably win big before they strike since they have your login details.These same bastards will now be following people to shout that politicians are thiefs.Wickedness abounds hugely in the heart of the black man me inclusive.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2020
Please must I fill all these information? What is the different between Swift Code, Bank Code, Branch Code, how do I get GTB their code? Garki Code. Somebody help me out abeg. How long their withdrawal dey take?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

If I want to withdraw from Bet365, hope e go dey easy using my GTB?
Yes, if you using an accepted visa card or a dollar bank account cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ziyech(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:

Which bank card do you use to fund?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
grin I still do not understand why Chelsea fans think they will play FC Munich 1-4 or 0-4
I'm a chelsea fan and i would have given up on ucl if the match ended draw. Not when we don chop 3 for home. I love being truthful to myself. We are out of ucl
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2020
Ziyech:

Which bank card do you use to fund?
visa prepaid card. Though the exchange is on the high side, the swiftness is second to none cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ziyech(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2020
Var was used in all bundesliga games today @2+ odds each... #1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:
I'm a chelsea fan and i would have given up on ucl if the match ended draw. Not when we don chop 3 for home. I love being truthful to myself. We are out of ucl
Obviously, was expecting they'll match Chelsea with RB Leipzig or simply top the group to avoid meeting Giants.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2020
How could someone complete his hat trick with an own goal With only a game left to green my ticket?
Sometimes, I just can't help but think I'm chasing shadows. If I eventually clasp on this shadow, it would be a gory sight.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:
UBA visa prepaid card. Though the exchange is on the high side, the swiftness is second to none cool

I do fund with GTB MasterCard, I hope it won't affect me? No option to withdraw with card oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ziyech(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2020
Fucklove:
UBA visa prepaid card. Though the exchange is on the high side, the swiftness is second to none cool

Issued instantly abi? How do I get it. Sorry for my plenty questions.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 7:31pm On May 23, 2020
locust:
How could someone complete his hat trick with an own goal With only a game left to green my ticket?
Sometimes, I just can't help but think I'm chasing shadows. If I eventually clasp on this shadow, it would be a gory sight.
sorry sirr cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)