Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2322156 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2020
oyikocho:
Odeh Friday O

It's first Bank sir

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SultanOfPuna: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2020
12AD:
i can't find this account name
No 2nd or 3rd place winner??
Bro competition aside, I've been begging u since last night. Help a bro out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oyikocho: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2020
12AD:
maybe na network... I use the account collect something this morning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ATTITUDE2: 12:20am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by NLbully(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Wetin dey sup for here grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SPOLO(m): 12:25am On Jul 07, 2020
12AD:
Only jokes related to betting...
I don't want any girlfriend, akpos, amaka jokes...
Only jokes related to betting

the very first time my friend introduced me to betting he said 12 is anybody can win and i was like bro ''Is there anybody can loose or Draw''....
To me i thought it was that easy and i was like i can win nyafu nyafu..

Not untill Alabi started hitting me hard..
Even a sound of my bae romantic names sound bitter..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2020
oyikocho:
maybe na network... I use the account collect something this morning
fine.... Mention me in the morning then.... I'm off to bed... I can't keep trying fruitlessly sad

Or you don't have another account?

Good night anyways, and please mention me tomorrow morning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oyikocho: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2020
12AD:
fine.... Mention me in the morning then.... I'm off to bed... I can't keep trying fruitlessly sad

i have another one sir

Jude
First Bank
It's my friends own
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Get sense boy..
Sleeklord:

Sorry bro try again on Monday morning. Thanks bro I appreciate.Loneranger90 8186033.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SultanOfPuna: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2020
12AD:

I tried all my best, but I guess every dissapointment is a blessing in disguise.
No wahala bro..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2020
0108308885 GTBank ..Hon. 12AD I dey your side.Thanks in advance
12AD:
grin

Here's my winner grin
Dm me your account number...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2020
kaycee125:
Get sense boy..
Get money boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SPOLO(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2020
12AD:
Only jokes related to betting...
I don't want any girlfriend, akpos, amaka jokes...
Only jokes related to betting
MY second trial.

There was this my hostel mate that so much like bet9ja visual...
Na so he carry his school fees go to their shop thinking he is gonna double it...before u knw....fiaaam all gone .

This guy came back to hostel sweating on top harmathan period.
He develope purging stomach...he coudnt speak up what happened...
Na so he begin dey sell his clothes and shoes to raise fund...
Later he lied to his parent that they had to go on an Excussion and that was how he got his school fees back.

But you see virtual game anytime he hear he will japa in fact he is a know bet9ja virtual pastor.
He preaches and deliver addicted guys that are into bet9ja Virtual.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MMXX: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
We got to a place called 'Bishop court' or so around 8pm.
The place was dark and I was reluctant to cross that junction. Smart, always claiming to be a hard man left me and approached the girl's hostel while I waited from afar. Like 50meters away from me, he saw two angry looking guys standing, the girl he was trying to woo just left them. Next thing Smart asked those guys "Na Amaka be that?" imagine! Trying to woo a cultist's gf.
From my 50meters position, I heard the loudest slap ever. Cold shivers ran through my spine. That kinda slap that affects every sensory organ, your eyes, nose, tongue, eardrum etc. According to him, he started hearing little whispers of "give them your phone" hehehehe. "Phone wey dem no even ask for"
Smart humbly brought out his phone and handed to the 'Slapper' The slapper limbos his left hand again and wipes Smart another Sunami Slap. This time he started hearing whispers of "show them your unlock pattern"
LoL
That second Sunami sent me like 2kilometers away from that territory. Since then to woo woman just dey taya me.
Lol bishops court for Owerri right?

Na cultist full that area grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by honeyhoney(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2020
SPOLO:

the very first time my friend introduced me to betting he said 12 is anybody can win and i was like bro ''Is there anybody can loose or Draw''....
To me i thought it was that easy and i was like i can win nyafu nyafu..

Not untill Alabi started hitting me hard..
Even a sound of my bae romantic names sound bitter..
lol, samething every first bettor think... when you heard about win or draw or anybody can win or over 1.5, one will think it is very easy until you start putting your money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Melaye(f): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2020
una just dey suffer unasef the guy don choose him winner already

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by honeyhoney(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Can someone edit the name of this thred to Alumanjiri hustler I don't know if begging have block some people senses to know that 12ad the expert in sportbet Photoshop is actually playing them and they are also falling for it.

Too bad.

Can admin ban 12AD or whatever his name on this thred? if you want to give people money, stop giving condition because you want to help, why not learn from others that do giveaway here without all this nonsense cry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SultanOfPuna: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2020
honeyhoney:
Can someone edit the name of this thred to Alumanjiri hustler I don't know if begging have block some people senses to know that 12ad the expert in sportbet Photoshop is actually playing them and they are also falling for it.

Too bad.

Can admin ban 12AD or whatever his name on this thred? if you want to give people money, stop giving condition because you want to help, why not learn from others that do giveaway here without all this nonsense cry
Bro I just weak.. but I have learnt the lesson the hard way.. This will be the last time I beg 12ad on nairaland. Him don use me catch cruise... Chaiiii walahi I no go beg again. The humilation is too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Bro I just weak.. but I have learnt the lesson the hard way.. This will be the last time I beg on nairaland. Dem don use me catch cruise... Chaiiii walahi I no go beg again. The humilation not is too much.
Nobody knows tomorrow

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2020
kaycee125:
You wey poverty wan kill cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy and you downloaded my proof.Me I'm not afraid I put it because even though you're a scammer you can't get shit even if you call hushpuppy.Face it it's paining you the beggar has not only met you but bypassed you.Hustle ogwuego so you'll actually live up to the name.Piiko money good.Poor bald fool.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 1:16am On Jul 07, 2020
oyikocho:
i have another one sir

Jude Oyelami
First Bank
It's my friends own
Una no dey ever get sense!!! grin grin grin
12AD na Photoshop Master
Scammer with PhD
Him no win anything, Thats why he does not show his settled bets. He only shows congratulations for winning and una don fall for am. Him no go show una the ticket Wey win. Because him no win shishi

He purposely put your account number then choose the wrong bank like gtbank instead of first bank so that the message will say show error.

See as him dey use una dey mop floor like rag.. Make una dey use una head.
12ad na scam lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Inplaybet9ja1: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2020
Inplaybet9ja1:
Latest cheat Sevilla Under2.5 goals@1.37
WONNNNNgrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 1:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Inplaybet9ja1:

WONNNNNgrin
That's 5k difference naa
Nothing special
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 1:21am On Jul 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Bro I just weak.. but I have learnt the lesson the hard way.. This will be the last time I beg on nairaland. Dem don use me catch cruise... Chaiiii walahi I no go beg again. The humilation is too much.
grin grin grin grin grin this guy ehhnnn u funny
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TheSourcerer: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:

12AD na Photoshop Master
Scammer with PhD
Him no win anything, Thats why he does not show his settled bets. He only shows congratulations for winning and una don fall for am. Him no go show una the ticket Wey win. Because him no win shishi

He purposely put your account number then choose the wrong bank like gtbank instead of first bank so that the message will say show error.

12ad na scam lord.
Bros y you cast work like dis na grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Soccer, Czech Republic, 1. Liga
07-08 17:00 Sk Slavia Prague - Ac Sparta Prague
game: Handicap 1:0
Stake: Sk Slavia Prague 1.25

Soccer, Portugal, Primeira Liga
07-09 19:15 Cd Tondela - Fc Porto
game: 1X2
Stake: Fc Porto 1.34

Soccer, Iceland, 2. deild
07-07 21:00 Kari - Kordrengir
Stake: Kordrengir 1.36

Soccer, Estonia, Premium Liiga
07-08 17:30 Jk Narva Trans - Paide Linnameeskond
Stake: Paide Linnameeskond 1.48

Soccer, Estonia, Premium Liiga
07-08 17:00 Viljandi JK Tulevik - Fc Flora Tallinn
Stake: Fc Flora Tallinn 1.20

Soccer, Latvia, Virsliga
07-08 16:00 Bfc Daugavpils - Fk Rigas Futbola Skola
Stake: Fk Rigas Futbola Skola 1.41

Soccer, Slovakia, Slovensky Pohar
07-08 17:00 Sk Slovan Bratislava - Mfk Ruzomberok
Stake: Sk Slovan Bratislava 1.31

Soccer, Greece, Super League 1
07-08 19:30 Aek Athens Fc - Ofi Crete Fc
Stake: Aek Athens Fc 1.20

10 odds. Bonus inclusive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ClownPrinceOfPi: 1:28am On Jul 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:

12AD na Photoshop Master
Scammer with PhD

12ad na scam lord.
I just Taya for the guy.Person wey he even pick as winner na person wey dey hail am for daytime.I question am cause the joke too dry so I go hear wetin him go talk.He say na sarcasm make the guy win.Walai crumbees don suffer from him hands for this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Bros y you cast work like dis na grin

grin grin grin that Foo needs to be exposed.

How u go dey tell person to make you laugh with joke before you give them money??
That na slavery coon shiiit
And see as them mumus flood the thread with dry jokes. grin grin
12ad Just dey use crumbites dey catch cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TheSourcerer: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2020
FeliciaOja:

grin grin grin that Foo needs to be exposed.

How u go dey tell person to make you laugh with joke before you give them money??
That na slavery coon shiiit
And see as them mumus flood the thread with dry jokes. grin grin
12ad Just dey use crumbites dey catch cruise
I've never been on this thread b4 but I like it , I no know say people still dey use Naija ppl their head dey play ping pong like this o grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 1:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Guru in the house,l beg l have a question to ask you pls... In bet9ja they said betting with odds of over10,000 is not possible??Thus it mean that one can not win over #10m with #100
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FeliciaOja(f): 1:48am On Jul 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:

I've never been on this thread b4 but I like it , I no know say people still dey use Naija ppl their head dey play ping pong like this o grin
12ad go lie say him win 3 milli
How you go win 3 million and you no post your winning ticket for here to show off

Na there him cast. I just dey pity that crumbite Wey him pick as winner.
The guy don post him account details still post him friend account details grin grin grin grin grin make we tell am??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.