Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2316701 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Toyorsih(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Lhimeet:

Infact, all the 23 accounts on that list na me get am. Is that all? Na die get you las las. cheesy smiley

You even get time dey answer niggas... Just pass , e no go kill you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Delaw00(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2020
eunisam:
Property of #49M project. (unshared)

B943AWARAWESZZ-1257641
Bro why u no dey share ur tip again??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by laffwitmi: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2020
I will appreciate if I can a share of the 20k
NewDelhi:
Funny enough 1 person for don table like 3 monikers. And the foolish lhimeet who can't use his heads to give the old members who truly deserve it .. even lhimeet no fit argue say he no get like 2 alternates for that list.

Anyways I'm willing to give 20k to 3 people just to help your life.. Send me a mail.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2020
Lhimeet:

2000 sent.

Courtesy : Austino677
seen thanks.....God bless Austino77.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yellowgarri: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Australia.
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory- away win half time.
2+ odds.
time: 8:30am

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2020
wallexbaba:
seen thanks.....God bless Austino77.

God Bless the 'GIVERS'.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2020
NewDelhi:

Eeyah udoh idara I'm so happy for you. Stock up with some garri and don't dash it to Alabi o
lol thanks. Though you didn't get it but just be Happy brother

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Davidganna10: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2020
ladg:
Gambling na scam las las....the best way to win Alabi is not to play @all, never chase your lost.
You'll end up losing more..look elsewhere to recover your losses.Gambling drains your mental capability and render you unproductive...wise up Nigerian youths.
no be person share 50k here or u think say en fall from heaven... this year alone I don make 46k profit last year i had 68k lose. betting na give or take. Make sure u take more Dan u give!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Delaw00(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Pls million game angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Lhimeet even though nairaland number 1 TROLL no follow chop austino money no le le...I pray una wey collect d money go use am do better tin cool. OneLove

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2020
Davidganna10:
no be person share 50k here or u think say en fall from heaven... this year alone I don make 46k profit last year i had 68k lose. betting na give or take. Make sure u take more Dan u give!
Who you b? How many game u don post for this thread? You better gtfou
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by itsmolep(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2020
BC4G32NY 2odds Sporrrrrtttttyyyyybet
Responsible Gambling biko
But me don stake my kidney sha

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2020
Tifesingz:
Any sure 10 odds make i nack am 5K? 1xbet preferably but bet9ja too can come. Thanks
RQ4PF
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Australian open starts tomorrow.......

Cc Chewbacca

Time to win million
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Carbon2Oxide: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2020
AUSTRALIAN OPEN kicks off on Monday

Good time to start rollover
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2020
I'm still editing this bb. DaBullIt tell me what u think. Vikings, stephenmoka, etc
the free kicks is from average flashscore stats h2h

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiji4real2018: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2020
May God bless the hand that giveth

Please Lhimeet can you share your Sunday game so we can from there get our own Sunday blessing
Please ooo

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2020
chukwuma0000:
who can fund my bet account for airtime ?
081---132----619---85 not large amount o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2020
ladg:
Gambling na scam las las....the best way to win Alabi is not to play @all, never chase your lost.
You'll end up losing more..look elsewhere to recover your losses.Gambling drains your mental capability and render you unproductive...wise up Nigerian youths.

if gambling is scam, then sports is scam. As long as money is involved in sports man must have a way to profit from it. Then everything in life is scam. there are better ways to bet and make at least 65-80% in the long run but I fear most Nigerian punters on twitter telegram etc are not telling g their followers the truth, even the followers don't even want to learn

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 3slleeq: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2020
yehmy:
cool B951AWTPCAZCSA-842435 cool

Remixed and added some game
Number:Z3CB28FD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nairaboi(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2020
Lhimeet:

2000 sent.

Courtesy : Austino677
Lhimeet, how far na? I was among the first 23 persons but my name was not listed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2020
beckNcall:

if gambling is scam, then sports is scam. As long as money is involved in sports man must have a way to profit from it. Then everything in life is scam. there are better ways to bet and make at least 65-80% in the long run but I fear most Nigerian punters on twitter telegram etc are not telling g their followers the truth, even the followers don't even want to learn

I will like to learn those ways. Personal chat, here or email?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

you can read all I write here, I'm no expert just using stats to predict games, also with news, tipsters etc let me do this Bb experiment then when u see my findings guess ul understand
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by phranco(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
NewDelhi:
Lhimeet you're a thief, na God save you say that game no cast. That poorly constructed screenshot you did here, if you dare me, I'll do same and burst your bubbles. When I saw it , I was just laughing at the loopholes in that screenshot. You did a very poor job. Next time use Adobe Lightroom. It will look more realistic and genuine. Those university days when we dey wire wire we do this kind thing for client tire. Lol you dey screenshot gtb e tranzact , u think say everybody na pikin for here.

How old are you ? I can't believe you attended the university, cos you just behaving like a child and I hate associating myself with negative people. I pity ppl that always like your negative comments cos if they are not careful , negativity will start following them just like it's happening to you now. You think it's ordinary, your negativity have turned you to a sadist and you to see any positivity in anything. I just pity you .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

personal chat undecided

You wan toast am?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Z3C9XCNT very sure game play responsibly Good luck ikcid,thetaxman,Chidexer and everybody

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2020
beckNcall:

you can read all I write here, I'm no expert just using stats to predict games, also with news, tipsters etc let me do this Bb experiment then when u see my findings guess ul understand

Alright. I will be on a lookout for them. Plus I don't see things in good perspective yet from your writings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121:
personal chat undecided

You wan toast am?

Nor be bad too na!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Yellowgarri:
Australia.

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory- away win half time.

2+ odds.

time: 8:30am

I already single staked away ful time. Think it's viable?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by cybertron88: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2020
NewDelhi:
Funny enough 1 person for don table like 3 monikers. And the foolish lhimeet who can't use his heads to give the old members who truly deserve it .. even lhimeet no fit argue say he no get like 2 alternates for that list.

Anyways I'm willing to give 20k to 3 people just to help your life.. Send me a mail.
This boy what is ur problem angry. No be ur mate dey share money. You are fast becoming a nuisance on this thread. Y not humbly beg so someone can come to ur rescue instead of flooding this thread with ur toxic behavior. Be guided.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Yellowgarri: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

I already single staked away ful time. Think it's viable?
yes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by NewDelhi(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2020
cybertron88:

This boy what is ur problem angry. No be ur mate dey share money. You are fast becoming a nuisance on this thread. Y not humbly beg so someone can come to ur rescue instead of flooding this thread with ur toxic behavior. Be guided.
Your parents no doubt forgot to teach you manners and give you simple etiquettes of talking to your elder ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?