Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2281855 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CoIdplay: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper is an example of how the mighty are fallen. This guy had the chance to be a King maker on this thread but he chose the other way. The selfish way. I am not laughing at him but I am saying this to prospective huge winners who will come here to flaunt tickets much to the frustration of other punters who haven't been so lucky.
It is also on this premise that I announce my detachment and affiliation with anybody on this thread forthwith. If you win, Congratulations. If you don't, better days ahead. I'm sorry to those who may have seen me as an asslicker in the past. I don't know how to explain but I derived joy in what I did and that matters most to me. The part I regret is taking it to the extreme or would I say, wanting so much.
This is the dawn of a new beginning so please don't judge me by the actions of my past.

TissuePaper you have transgressed but we will not forsake you. I will set up a Gofundme campaign for you later tonight. I will also donate some money for this course if it will help.
I will have to contact Lhimeet first cos his account will be used but that's also subject to his discretion.
Thanks and God bless you all.

PS I'm feeling severe headache so I may not reply any mention

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday
I'm a new member
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
SaintHilary:
Lol, i see most new folks forming saint for this Tissue matter. If you weren't here den just read and pass abeg.
He doesn't deserve harsh or suicidal words but don't jump into what you know nothing of!
Dude caused almost everyone some serious depression.
Imagine posting 16 green tickets in a day? No be small money tickets o.. No be weekend mata o! ON A DAILY BASIS!!!
some people with debts were willing to borrow money to play his tips so as to get by. Nigga was having 10mentions per hour. But what did he Do?
He'll abuse you, your brokelife and your broke family all together grin and then top it off with anoda Green ticket grin mad man!!

Let's just let his mata slide and not abuse him, but also don't threaten us with suicide messages here cus u also pushed niggas to similar situation back then without showing any remorse .

100% smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by promisious: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Uvogin: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Inter win abeg
Make i collect too cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
1PTQF

Observe
Burst.
Burnley made only 1 sub .
Leicester 2 sub.
Alabi na wish man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
God bless inter Milan grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bayern Munich
Please na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
2secs everywhere including people ticket burst na only God go save person
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Rockafellar(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Striking revelations and confessions today...
As for tissue, I feel no ounce of pity or remorse tbh, its karma. There are quite a lot of people who would have seeked help or reached out to you when you were 'king' and surely you would have pushed them aside.

Like people said, man up! I sincerely don't see much help or concern for you especially on this thread.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Annie001:
Bayern Munich Please na
Bayern 1-0
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
21void:
draw of the afternoon

Spezia vs Cittadella

i think most probably a 1-1..

Good luck to us all.
Back on Stage

1-1 CS Won!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
mrofficial042:
God bless inter Milan grin
na thunder go fire them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by StRichard(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
All seria A matches today may end up playing BTT

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Rockafellar(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
promisious:

My broda, u were there..
Chaaii, that period was not funny oo..

And we all needed cash that period n my guy tissue was speaking grammar..
But its well oo, austino677, no ignore am N me too..
Eagles meet in the sky..

With that Roservelt dude Lol. Let him come and help now

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mastav(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kharol1234:
Bayern 1-0

Leicester and Inter cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Rockafellar(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
SaintHilary:
Lol, i see most new folks forming saint for this Tissue matter. If you weren't here den just read and pass abeg.
He doesn't deserve harsh or suicidal words but don't jump into what you know nothing of!
Imagine posting 16 green tickets in a day? No be small money tickets o.. No be weekend mata o! ON A DAILY BASIS!!!
some people with debts were willing to borrow money to play his tips so as to get by. Nigga was having 10mentions per hour. But what did he Do?
He'll abuse you, your brokelife and your broke family all together grin and then top it off with anoda Green ticket grin mad man!!

Let's just let his mata slide and not abuse him, but also don't threaten us with suicide messages here cus u also pushed niggas to similar situation back then without showing any remorse .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kharol1234: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mastav:

Leicester and Inter cry
Leicester finished lost 2-1 inter drew 1-1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lhimeet:
[/b]

100% smiley
happy Sunday bro cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
SaintHilary:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Guys play this 80% of it coming through cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nicklaus619(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
ugoonuoha:
These Burnley no sabi play at all....leceister to win...easy...

Meanwhile, I have over $1000 Neteller and skrill available for sale.
Interested buyers can contact me on WhatsApp - 08134324481

You made me stake 4k on live bet on Leicester
Why why why
Burnley why why Burnley

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kharol1234:
Bayern 1-0
Seen grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Uvogin: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mehnn

Betting hard

After today

I dey go long break walai
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
A master troll is one who has to do little to cause chaos.

You all are writing epistles when anybody who has been following the behavioural pattern of the person in discussion will know that he suffers from a mental condition which always pushes him to hug the limelight.

Nothing do TissuePaper.
Nigga is just catching his usual cruise.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kayodez: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
beckNcall:

mtchewwwwww

Shut up ur mouth.... 3 more to go

Jump on this guy's b4 it's too late
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kayodez: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
kayodez:
Thank me later

.... 3 more to go

Jump on this guy's b4 it's too late
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mceze(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Intermilan nor go fit win their league o! Na initial garagara

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kayodez: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
One more goal for Bayern make my ticket still dey run.. over 3.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shegzo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yesterday and today is for Alabi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by promisious: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Shegzo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
kayodez:
One more goal for Bayern make my ticket still dey run.. over 3.5
Done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.