Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:12 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2281270 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
DieRich5:
lol.........y u modified ur post......I don s-shot am seen
Lol.... Na correction I make... Mah drop I.d grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
DieRich5:
lol.........y u modified ur post......I don s-shot am seen
bro wetin dey sup .. make I collect?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:
bro wetin dey sup .. make I collect?
collect weti?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2020
DieRich5:
collect weti?
bet9ja funds undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Lorayne:
hmmmmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:
bet9ja funds undecided
sorry bro am broke bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2020
DieRich5:
hmmmmm

No do like that na... You just gimme hope this morning.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Lorayne:

nawao just 5mins........u b bad person
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Lorayne:

No do like that na... You just gimme hope this morning.
I will get back to 2
DR5 am out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2020
DieRich5:
I will get back to 2
DR5 am out
Alright na... I dey wait
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

Saw this on Twitter cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Wahala be like bicycle

Hehehehe.... Alabi the greatest!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Wahala be like bicycle

Afar you no play today's game?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
How person fit recover money from failed/unsuccessful transaction, bet9ja ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2020
Lorayne:

Afar you no play today's game?
no
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ejamahrandy: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020

Surest 3 odds of the day

BET9JA: DTN9B9

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
piggyvestashawo:

just leave it, it will show soon or later

Sporrtybet swallowed my 2k yesterday night and it reflected this morning.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tolu131:
just leave it, it will show soon or later

Sporrtybet swallowed my 2k yesterday night and it reflected this morning.
tolu come share me 2h
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

tolu come share me 2h
my boy jerrythacrumbie

Be excellent to each other
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tolu131:
my boss jerrythacrumbie
Be excellent to each other
undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ucdeboy011(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
IfoyinTEDO:
Special Greetings from Ipokia, Ifoyintedo

*INTRODUCTION TO KRISEVEN*

Hello friends.

It's an awesome privilege being exposed to this kind of opportunity at this time.

permit me take you on a ride, on what this business platform is all about and the different ways you can make money from it.

*WHAT IS KRISEVEN?*

Kriseven is simply a game platform that pays you instantly for the games you play and win and also pay you about 3% of all the games your invitees play, whether they win or not.

*NATURE OF GAME*

The game is simply prediction of colors and numbers.
Each game period last for just 3 minutes, after which if your prediction was correct, you get paid instantly, mostly 2times of the amount you staked if you predicted colors and about 8times the amount you staked if you predicted numbers.

*HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE RIGHT COLOR OR NUMBER TO PREDICT AND WIN?*

This is why this group is very important to your success in this business.
The colors and numbers are in trends. And trends can be studied to know which color or number will play out.
However, we totally rely on the experts predictions "our boss"
So when you register, though you can go ahead and play your games on your own, but I strongly advise, do not play on your own so you won't loose money.
There 2 places where the boss always give accurate predictions everyday. Here on Whatsapp and there on telegram.

So always be patient and wait for these prediction times which can help you make at least of N5,000 everyday.

*HOW MUCH CAN YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH?*

You can fund your account with any amount of money. But the minimum is N1000.
While playing the game, you can choose to stake as low as N50 in other to minimize the risk of loss.
However, the higher your stake, the higher your earnings if you win.

*CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT?*

Yes and the withdrawal process is very fast. It takes within 1 to 6 hours for the alert to drop in your account or sometimes faster than that. I have received an alert before within 30 minutes after I requested for withdrawal.

*IS THERE ANY RISK INVOLVED?*

Yes.
Just like every other games, there are no guarantees of winning everytime.
Only play with an amount of money you can afford to loose.
If you win, be happy.
If you loose, be happy.

*ARE YOU ENTITILED TO ANY REWARD, SHOULD INCASE YOU INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO PLAY THE GAME?*

Yes.
Presently, the boss will give you N500 reward for each person you invite. And the company will also pay you 3% of the total amount of money your invitees play the game with. Whether they win or not.
And if your invitees also invites their friends, you'll keep on receive such rewards till unlimited generations down the line.
This is where the boss told us we can be making N300,000 everyday as our invitees plays the game.

*HOW CAN YOU INVITE FRIENDS?*

When you login to your account on the platform, click on *"my"* then select *"my promotion"* you'll see *"invite friends"* click on *"go now"* you'll see *"invite link"* click on *"copy"* to copy your referral link and share to any friend you wish to refer.

*IS THERE ANY POSSIBLITY OF MAKING MONEY FROM KRISEVEN EVEN IF YOU DON'T INVITE FRIENDS?*

YES.
Very high possibility.
I joined kriseven 2 days ago and funded my account with just N1000.
Now I have N10,500 in my balance within the 2 days.
The secret is in our boss predictions. His predictions are very accurate. If he gives 10 predictions, at least of 7 of them will be right.
That's why we follow him to make money.

But to encourage him give us more predictions, he wants us to invite our friends to also play the game and make money like we are making.
Because when we and our friends play the game, our boss makes more commission to himself, just like we also make commissions when our friends play the game. That's his profit. It's a win - win situation.

Should incase you need further clarification, just drop your question here. I or anyone who has perfect understanding about kriseven will reply you as quickly as possible.

*Thank you*

I love you all.

https://www.kriseven.com/account/login?invite_key=47647365

before sign-up whtspp me on 0902 839 5482

Here evidence of pymt

Credit
Amt:NGN8,300.00 Cr
Acc:000******323
Desc:payout
Time:30/11/2020 @19:48:06
Avail.

From Kriseven
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu131: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

undecided
you didn't even modify 'jerrythacrumbie' grin grin grin

I know say that name dey sweet you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Eija: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fibonacci88:
BCTN3RZ
Msport 13 odds

Guess what guys I just enjoyed the MSport stake back promo. Do you know you can place bets on real sports and share your bets to friends who can enjoy stake back for the bet shared? Do not sleep on it friends. Invite your friends to join MSport, to get cashback on your stake. MSport is the bomb!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tolu131:
you didn't even modify 'jerrythacrumbie' grin grin grin

I know say that name dey sweet you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by southsouthking(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Am selling Instagram o, who will buy from me, 6 years old.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by litathom(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
southsouthking:
Am selling Instagram o, who will buy from me, 6 years old.
how much sir and how many followers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
piggyvestashawo:

Same here, since Saturday. Go to your bank
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fuckdemrepented: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
did they rectify that your own?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Me na airtime I buy, Dem deduct my money but no credit my line....
Since yesterday fa.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kense88: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
overdrive:

Seriously?
pleasant surprise
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ganjafama(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=waploger post=96647415][/quote]Please post the Bet code.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
did they rectify that your own?
Not yet, I'm still waiting. I was in bank today sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4491) (4492) (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.