Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2317144 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2020
WAGAZ:

Too many entitled stupid people on the thread.

Like they are paying him to forecast for there lazy ass. Especially that Fastecash, entitled old man.
undecided

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2020
crystalboss:
Good morning

I don't know u physically
But I am very sure u are still a very young man
Your approach to issues is childish
You don't do things that u know will cause troubles & start writing long note. A lot persons held u in high esteem, but believe me u have lost it. U posted a ticket that casted woefully yesterday when u knew many were expecting your regular 10 odds. Why did u later decide to post the 10 odd ticket u had no chance to post earlier?? To spite people or receive praises? What u did yesterday was childish & immature.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2020
I still dey talk am say if ona nor too dey gambling serious, and learn from every winning ticket irrespective of if them share am or not, nobody go use ona shine.. Nothing special in gambling, just stick to what works for u and stop changing market randomly, with this you will always win more than you lose... Before some butterflies go dey feel like birds for ona head

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
ICHguy:
Guy you fuckup.

Stop this man..You have a chance to be 30k richer. Don't allownrhe devil to use you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
all checked insults well deserved grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Frankiss44:
I still dey talk am say if ona nor too dey gambling serious, and learn from every winning ticket irrespective of if them share am or not, nobody go use ona shine.. Nothing special in gambling, just stick to what works for u and stop changing market randomly, with this you will always win more than you lose... Before some butterflies go dey feel like birds for ona head

Calm down oga..It all boils to luck.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Tolu121:
grin grin grin
Next thing, you will see saying another thing
Just give him 30mins

grin grin
Oga I stand with my word, I call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
crystalboss:
Good morning
Happy New Month [ 1 February, 2020 ] with loveā¤

My games I share here is a decision from my heart.

And i also have pray it ends in Green(win).

I remembered the day and time I used in registering on this site, and I decided to post anything I like at my own will at anytime

If anyone is not comfortable with, please kindly do not stake the game.

I am not obligated to any one here . Any thing I do or post is a decision I took on my own, which I do with love.

Stop accusing innocent people. And you can never force me do something I don't want to. Am a good listener, I listen to my own heart.

In case you don't know, I am a very stubborn person. You can't change me. Am the only one that can change myself with my decision and wishes.

My choice, my life.

Don't spoil the chance of those that want to play my games. If you are not comfortable with the games shared here, why don't you edit and remix the games that are shared here to your particular odds you are looking for, and stake it with any amount of money that you are capable of. And pray it Greens. It is very simple.

Don't ruin the fun of the game here

Am sending this message to whom it may concern

#shalom

God bless our hustle

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
Hammer2019:
Cyrstalboss, make sure you charge them well well, any one who PMs you cheesy

Very true, he should start charging them.

They are very ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
xrayj:

You don't do things that u know will cause troubles & start writing long note. A lot persons held u in high esteem, but believe me u have lost it. U posted a ticket that casted woefully yesterday when u knew many were expecting your regular 10 odds. Why did u later decide to post the 10 odd ticket u had no chance to post earlier?? To spite people or receive praises? What u did yesterday was childish & immature.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
NLReposter:
Eunisam and stephenmoka4 , please drop your bet9ja games.
Z397RCXZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
xrayj:

We all that 49milla was a scam and no body took it serious. He already gave reason why he didn't post that game here.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2020
WAGAZ:
away wins to nil.

Mad ooo

I played your game ooo

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2020
FindX:

Calm down oga..It all boils to luck.

Nobody is denying that.. Luck plays a major role in punting.. But you need to be persistent to increase the chances of luck smiling on you

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2020
ICHguy:

Who is this fool? Did I quote you? Don't ever in your life quote me again.

I love the sound you make you shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Frankiss44:
i agree.. One small boy go just dey use people catch trips here on top wetin?.. Abeg make everybody dey in lane

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2020
xrayj:

Exactly. But sadly some people ain't getting it here. Maybe because they didn't stake on the 49m ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
FindX:

We all that 49milla was a scam and no body took it serious. He already gave reason why he didn't post that game here.
why did he post a winning coupon for a game he didn't share?.. After sending people to the village with a uninspiring 49m ticket...

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Archtype(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2020
I tire oo, I was shocked oo, how can people be so unreasonable
Lhimeet:
See all of them wailing and castigating Crystalboss for not posting the 10 odds, calling him greedy. Makes me wonder if it's not the same guy that shared his 10 odds three consecutive times. Human beings are ingrates and insatiable.

He already said some games started that's why he couldn't post. Instead of you guys to move on and wait for another successful one today. Y'all are acting entitled to another man's forecast.

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW MONTH.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Tolu121:
who cares about what a failed PUNTER says
lhimeet is a.....

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2020
ICHguy:
Exactly. But sadly some people ain't getting it here. Maybe because they didn't stake on the 49m ticket.

I staked on that 49M ticket and it casted yesterday but you don't see me coming out to castigate him. He gave his reasons, why not see it from his angle and not from people's greedy view? They are acting like he has been hoarding his games and not posting here which isn't the case here. Live and let others live.

This thing no hard, carry book and biro, enter Flashscore, statarea and 1x2.com begin forecast. If it's that easy. Knowing the stupid trolls here, if he drops and fail now . They'll have his head on a silver plate and start fisting on it.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chidiezeh(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Booking Number :Z397Q8MK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by rheether(f): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Vicking007 at it again.

That dude is greedy.

13 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Marleeck(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Amin
rabonni:
Greetings my people, may today brings us millions

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
ICHguy:

Who is this fool? Did I quote you? Don't ever in your life quote me again.
grin grin grin grin

Findx if i were you, i will just masturbate myself to death

Ichguy don finish you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by naturepride008(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Adeniyineyo:

I also need ooo boss, thks

Ur telegram digit?

quote me with ur whatsapp number on any dead thread

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Tolu121:
grin grin grin grin

Findx if i were you, i will just masturbate myself to death

Ichguy don finish you.

I'd prefer a duel of intelligence ,but I see that you are unarmed.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ayanbaba2(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Frankiss44:

you're right!

what guys need to do is to study the "pattern" these "senior men" uses...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mohsis(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2020
If not for greed, why didn't anyone cook up 10 odds from the 49m he posted

This is a betting thread. I feel you can choose to share your predictions, lost slips and even won slips... Anybody can probably be lucky with the options staked.

I believe the point of sharing games here is for us to have an idea on the various options available.

Let's stop being lazy and put in the work!!!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2020
FindX:

I'd prefer a duel of intelligence ,but I see that you are unarmed.
i am just giving you an advice jezzz

I am not the one that attacked you

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Crystalboss,I know you don't owe anyone anything here and nobody will hold you responsible to be forecasting games everyday(win or loose ) But please learn from tissuepaper and don't let success get into your head...las las everybody go dy okay grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.