Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2324300 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
One question for you

Were you among those that did the first trial of the 10 odds that casted on the second day??
Gbam.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
I played no part whatsoever in the experiment.

IkpuNneGi:
One question for you

Were you among those that did the first trial of the 10 odds that casted on the second day??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:

okay you are clean, nexxxt.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
NLReposter:
okay you are clean, nexxxt.
Did you believe him??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Story for the gods

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Did you believe him??
He would never have stated that here if he was really among.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by teemotee: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Until we start seeing you people's "progresives" winning ticket here that you will surely post here if it happens, you are not serious yet.

Next ! undecided

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
NLReposter:
He would never have stated that here if he was really among.
He is among
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
teemotee:
Until you people start posting your "progresives" winning ticket here, you are not serious yet.

Next ! :\
They keep coming back to see if there is any millionaire ticket. embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
teemotee:
Until we start seeing you people's "progresives" winning ticket here that you will surely post here if it happens, you are not serious yet.

Next ! undecided
Na them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
wrench:
can anyone break this?
It is not worth it
All na guess work

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
You don't believe me right?
Well, If anybody can come up with proof that I have ever been in a punting WhatsApp group (both now and anytime in the past).

I WILL DEACTIVATE!

IkpuNneGi:
Story for the gods
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Alexistaiwo no time to check time pls drop weekend game....as it dey hotgrin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mesmer: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
bishopadebayo:
Who can fund me 1000k for 1100 airtime
If still in need... contact me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Well, If anybody can come up with proof that I have ever been in a punting WhatsApp (both now and anytime in the past).

I WILL DEACTIVATE!

You're trying to tell me that you don't have the number of the 2 crumb lord or the demi god

Oga carry your wahala and go
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Well, If anybody can come up with proof that I have ever been in a punting WhatsApp group (both now and anytime in the past).

I WILL DEACTIVATE!

pls when u drop weekend game quote me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
I am out of form and luck

Fastecash:
Alexistaiwo no time to check time pls drop weekend game....as it dey hotgrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
nurez305:
woow, great option .... I'm opening another account with nairabet now. Please did you know how long it take to get your withdrawal?
If you open another NB account when you already have one, the bookie has the right to block both accounts and withhold the funds in any/both accounts if found out.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
leave this guy alone
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
After so much noise making and chest beating yesterday

Tolu121 and Omotowo2 3 odds are in the village shrine....its a pity the first games in their 3 odds crashed at the same hour

Lols. Wait for the second game na..at least if u play the two and the remaining one green, u no loose, u no loose
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fastecash:
leave this guy alone
Who call you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
The names yemhy compiled for the 10 odds project were yehm, axzy,cheifhey,viking,llhimeet (5 names)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by undergoals: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
BJPQF
BETKING 2+odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
omotowo2:

Lols. Wait for the second game na..at least if u play the two and the remaining one green, u no loose, u no loose
Shatap

You're a failure.....like Tolu121
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am out of form and luck

then u need to visit mountain of fire headquarter..before your case get out of hand..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:

I WILL DEACTIVATE!

O boy Why are u stressing yourself trying to convince these trolls u are not in any group? Do u owe them any explanation? I have seen your posts couple of times here stating u don't discuss punting issues outside this thread when people request your digit. U don't need worrying your head trying to convince anyone.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omosoft: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
B915AWCAQWCWSR-67061 embarassed
I

Bet9JA Zoom Soccer (Starting 04:45 PM)

Number:Z38D5BYT
you people should stop bringing zoom soccer here, you know lots of people will play it and alabi has the final say. Let not donate to alabi in zoom soccer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IkpuNneGi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
NLReposter:
The names yemhy compiled for the 10 odds project were yehm, axzy,cheifhey,viking,llhimeet (5 names)
You're a confused human being bean
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
I have been at an official workshop all day, havent checked anything today
IkpuNneGi:
Kaycee125 the young millionaire

Did you later stake your girlfriend??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Don't mind me.

I have free time and nothing to do cheesy

xrayj:

O boy Why are u stressing yourself trying to convince these trolls u are not in any group? Do u owe them any explanation? I have seen your posts couple of times here stating u don't discuss punting issues outside this thread when people request your digit. U don't need worrying your head trying to convince anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)