Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2325206 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
THE BEST WAY TO OVERCOME ALABI IS TO QUIT OR HE TURN U TO CRIPPLE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Crbc: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
30k on this game?
How's it looking guys

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Stan2330:

Village correct score
Mstcheew'

Idiot... Get lost fooooooooll
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Luckylife(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Crbc:
30k on this game?
How's it looking guys
Nice potential greens picks but reconsider that England match.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by timilehing(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kontact me to fund ur beting account Sporty Bet 9ja Naira bet Supabet LionsBet Merrybet Bet Farm etc

1xbet is now available

My contact below
080 3607 1857
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by herdeyhoh(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
hokay

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
crystalboss:
Red tomatoes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sidney has killed me oooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

all my stake is gone sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

in the morning when I wanted to deposit money to play, the money refused to deposit until my phone died. it was by 12pm when they brought light and I charged that I deposited and play the remaining games. lucky me. I hope the rest enters

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Keziehenry(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Can someone help me with 4 straight draw game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
That awkward moment when you have a female visitor who must not know you punt and you can't bring out forecast materials while she is around.

Make this girl do finish and comman be going cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jimiyke(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
That awkward moment when you have a female visitor who must not know you punt and you can't bring out forecast materials while she is around.

Tell her Coronavirus is in town, that u suspected u have it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bishopadebayo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
crystalboss:
please bro, remember me in paradise won ticket.

any amount is very okay for me, please.

bet9ja

Account funded

Abeg manage am, I get small bills to pay

thanks.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Liposure: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fastecash:
THE BEST WAY TO OVERCOME ALABI IS TO QUIT OR HE TURN U TO CRIPPLE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR

who be dis alabi sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by benedictilemona(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jimiyke:

Tell her Coronavirus is in town, that u suspected u have it
no try am oo,jez let her knw say u wan do statistical analysis of ur work
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Liposure: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:

send her 2 me. Make i keep am company wit mojo 101
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by crystalboss: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
jeezz cheesy

seen.

thanks a lot man

you a are blessing smiley.

bishopadebayo:

Account funded

Abeg manage am, I get small bills to pay

thanks.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fergieboy: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
crystalboss:
jeezz cheesy

seen.

thanks a lot man

you a are blessing smiley.

See you

Alabi don humble you Las Las

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Liposure: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
As led by the spirit. HoffVbayern:1-3. gnabry to score NorwichVleicester:1-2 BrigtonVcrystal:1-1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Liposure: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Madam peggywebbs. How d betting dey go. Which game u put
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gambling is bad I tell you.

Salary alert just came in, and the gambler in me started whispering shiits to my ear cheesy

I had to transfer 97% off to "bia-bia bank".

I haven't played any game, but I already feel like I've won alabi cheesy cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by crystalboss: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
that guy is a blessing and will continue to be blessings to his families and to the world and to himself

i am very glad

please help me thank him more.

i was never proud. please don't judge me wrongly with my happiness.

when was i ever proud or you just don't like my games that i share here sometimes

or you just don't like my ideas of what i complained about in the time passed ?

or you just want to say something you don't really have idea of, just to rubbish me ?

anyways, thanks.

i admit i beg him and he helped me out

God bless that dude. he is a winner

More Green to us all. smiley

#shalom

fergieboy:

See you

Alabi don humble you Las Las
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bashiruhammed97(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
204 Odds
Z33PT733

Pls help with token bet9ja id:4991179
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ganjafama(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
What da hell is wrong with bet9ja? I funded my account using ATM about 2 hours ago. Till now it still has not reflected in my account. Has anyone experienced something like this before?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
B90ARZEWSTQWW-1914510

1k to win 345k

Last weekend of February is usually good for straight win. Let's hope the trend continues.

Good luck to us all

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hammer2019:
Gambling is bad I tell you.

Salary alert just came in, and the gambler in me started whispering shiits to my ear cheesy

I had to transfer 97% off to "bia-bia bank".

I haven't played any game, but I already feel like I've won alabi cheesy cheesy
nice step bro, I need that kind of bia bia bank account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by xrayj(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
crystalboss:
that guy is a blessing and will continue to be blessings to his families and to the world and to himself

i am very glad

when was i ever proud or you just don't like my games that i share here sometimes

or you just want to say something you don't really have idea of, just to rubbish me ?

anyways, thanks.

#shalom

See you!
I once said u must be a very young man
Now u know it is a blessing to help others?
When God placed grace on u & u were on a winning streak & had the opportunity to make others hit alabi for once, selfishness didn't allow u? U knew very well a lot of people had prepared for your games, but what did u do? You dashed their hope & even stopped visiting this thread. Your act almost rendered this thread useless, some persons here were vilified & maligned & they had to leave this thread all because of your childish approach. I thought u were already a millionaire by now. I m really surprised to see u begging for crumbs

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Twitter I love you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Firefox01: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fastecash:

Lawrence Akinnubi, I'm very sure you have staked coupons already cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
crystalboss:

i am very glad

anyways, thanks.

#shalom

All these epistle just to testify say you don get crumb alert? Naija hard true true

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
xrayj:

See you!
I once said u must be a very young man
Now u know it is a blessing to help others?
When God placed grace on u & u were on a winning streak & had the opportunity to make others hit alabi for once, selfishness didn't allow u? U knew very well a lot of people had prepared for your games, but what did u do? You dashed their hope & even stopped visiting this thread. Your act almost rendered this thread useless, some persons here were vilified & maligned & they had to leave this thread all because of your childish approach. I thought u were already a millionaire by now. I m really surprised to see u begging for crumbs
Perfectly written.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mastav:
All the great punters in the house. We are loosing most times because we wan kill Alabi like Flash but if we can be cooking sure 10 odds for 1 week. I mean from Monday to Sunday, we will choose games most likely to GREEN. If everyone put between 1k - 10k or more. Week go dey make sense. Instead of loosing weekly because we wan hit am once. Make una reason am.

constructive idea, so how do we start
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
TURKEY - SUPER LIG

Alanyaspor - Besiktas

Over 2.5 goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)