Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing (7408 Views)

I Can’t Remember The Last Time I ‘made Love’ With A Woman – Davido / I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by Lisa4nairaland: 3:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Woman filmed ‘having sex’ in club says she was so drunk that she can’t even remember doing it..

A woman who was caught on camera allegedly having sex in a nightclub is now warning others to watch the amount of alcohol they consume, to avoid making a similar mistake.

After Video footage of her and a man getting intimate at The Beach, in Cleethorpes, went viral this week, the woman involved, who wishes to remain anonymous, has now spoken out about the dangers of drinking too much saying she is ashamed of the video but will have to move on.

latest news

Stating that she is ‘ashamed’ of the video, she said the incident had occurred after she ‘drunk more than I ever have’.

She told Grimsby Live: ‘I do believe it has been blown out of proportion, as there was no physical penetration.

‘I understand the issues with what happened and the implication of what was seen, but would like to move on.’

She continued: ‘Alcohol can be dangerous and quite frankly the fact that I can’t remember even walking into the club unsettled me.’

An East Midlands Ambulance Services (EMAS) spokeswoman said to Metro UK: ‘People need to look after themselves by not drinking too much

‘Unfortunately it will be the busiest day of the year and people need to make sure they do not get to the point where they have consumed so much alcohol they cannot look after themselves.’

EMAS chief executive Richard Henderson added: ‘We will have additional staff out on the road and in our 999 control room on key dates where we anticipate demand to be especially high, and will deploy mobile treatment centres to specific locations to help reduce pressures on the NHS system.’

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/woman-sex-club/
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by Jestin: 6:19am On Jan 01, 2020
When we say shayo na bastard, E get why. Drink moderately or quit if you can . FTC

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by leocollins(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2020
konji Na bastard
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by skyhighweb(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2020
atleast she enjoyed it very or she forgot if she did too?
ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2020
"Drink responsibly" 18+

If you know, you know grin
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by Cuccitini(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
in falz voice " D last time I involve in shayo I almost spend my last card ooo"
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by Jodha(f): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Foolish woman wey wan go do pass herself...
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by jesmond3945: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
na oyibo way, always blaming mmanya.
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by beautyandhealth(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Call or what's app 09019720662 for your beauty and healthy supplement

Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by Dube07: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Why do i have this feeling she remembers the whole episode? .... Not my business though
Re: Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
op wey video?

(1) (Reply)

ok / PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment / Hilarious Photo Of Lady Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.