Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k (66655 Views)

Dorsey: Elon Musk Couldn't Run Twitter; It All Went South After He Bought It / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Pakistan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
SameerAhmad:
cheesy you should be jailed sef, so you really wanted to get an iPhone 11 for 17k?
grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by deolu2000(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
The phone is Marlian, so you should expect more of the unusual as the days go by.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
iyatrustee:
Ungrateful man!! The phone sef get manners greet you welcome even still tell you goodbye, cheesy what if the phone na marlians wey no get mannerz?

Lol
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by AdewaleKean(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lol grin I know iBo people are very smart. But this bassey is exceptional. Mumu of the highest order grin cheesy
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by TLION(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Use the phone dey lie jor....use am dey lie for women them
No kuku get sense
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by mikron(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Laugh want to kill me grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by paul100(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Laugh want to kill me ooo.Guy you harsh ooo.You wan buy iPhone 11 17,000,is it itel
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by esente: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2020
Only the greeting sef pass 17k. Phone wey get home training.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Octaves(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2020
At least the phone is respectful
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by ChiefSweetus: 12:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Collins300:
You don even chop the apple wey dey back self grin grin grin .mtcheew what nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Kirinwa: 1:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Naijanewsgist00:
Man grieves as he shares his experience with new IPhone 11 he Bought for N17k

Detty December has been ruined for a for a Nigerian man who spent the sum of N17,000 to purchase an Iphone 11 worth over 300,000

According to the aggrieved victim identified as Bassey Imoh, he had purchased an Iphone 11 at a roadside plaza for the sum of N17,000 only to get home and discover that the phone greets him “Welcome” and “Bye-Bye” when he switches the phone “ON” and “OFF” respectively.

latest news

See his tweet below;

Iphone 11 wey ah just buy yesterday for plaza, Uyo..if i ON am e go tell me welcome two minutes later e go off by em self come tell me bye bye join..��� abeg people wey get Iphone11 na so de phone dey behave?? Because my 17,000 naira no fit go like that oooo����

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/man-experience-new-iphone-11/

Why is this not in crime section?

Seun
Puskin
lalaaticlala
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Kirinwa: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2020
SyberKate:
Nairaland seriously lacks original content
Most times I go on Twitter and read about a news.
Only for me to come to Nairaland front page and see that same news.
So what is the point of coming here.
When I'm already getting the most current news first from Twitter

Carry your own original story come. It is the users that post stories on nairaland while twitter, its the owner that scouts for news.

There's a difference
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by ddeola: 2:02am On Jan 02, 2020
Person wan buy okpo, dem give am okpo, e dey para. Wetin dey worry ya head. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by therajah: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Yes o. Na so 17k iphone dey behave. Ur own go be uk made cos e still dey greet u welcome and bye.

Naijanewsgist00:

Detty December has been ruined for a for a Nigerian man who spent the sum of N17,000 to purchase an Iphone 11 worth over 300,000

According to the aggrieved victim identified as Bassey Imoh, he had purchased an Iphone 11 at a roadside plaza for the sum of N17,000 only to get home and discover that the phone greets him “Welcome” and “Bye-Bye” when he switches the phone “ON” and “OFF” respectively.

latest news

See his tweet below;

Iphone 11 wey ah just buy yesterday for plaza, Uyo..if i ON am e go tell me welcome two minutes later e go off by em self come tell me bye bye join..��� abeg people wey get Iphone11 na so de phone dey behave?? Because my 17,000 naira no fit go like that oooo����

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/man-experience-new-iphone-11/
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Naijanewsgist00:

latest news

See his tweet below;

In a world where people desire what they can't afford any little wayo kpam they fall for it.....or may this is just a story
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 02, 2020
Godsonkemz:
Your story doesn't add up. How could you buy an apple phone that was launched barely 3months ago for such an amount and you didn't suspect it could be fake when it's too good to be true. Even if it's a stolen phone, it'll never sell that amt.

Secondly there's no apple logo or trademark on the back.

Thirdly, you should have known before now that apple phones don't display welcome or goodbye logo on a factory default.

Fourthly, the triple cameras at the back shouldn't be for fancy and to cap it all, it looks so rough that even a novice by mere looking at it, could easily confirm that it's fake.
Exactly my bro
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Bobosneh: 4:43am On Jan 02, 2020
the phone is trying to sing a naira marley song to ba logbon ma lo le bye bye ( if you are not wise go home, bye bye)
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:13am On Jan 02, 2020
iyatrustee:
Ungrateful man!! The phone sef get manners greet you welcome even still tell you goodbye, cheesy what if the phone na marlians wey no get mannerz?

lmao...
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Neddyogu(m): 6:21am On Jan 02, 2020
This nigger has evidently not seen an iPhone.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2020
SO THIS MAN DIDN'T TEST THE PHONE OR INSERT SIM TO CHECK THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PHONE ?
OGA U MUST COME FROM DAURA.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by nasoeb: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Sammiel:
He got what he wanted. The idea of buying it in the first place was to trend with the story. Of course he must have tested it and discovered it is a mere toy before carrying out the transaction with the seller.
Happy New year to whoever read my post. May God bless you and your family real good this new year. Cheers � ��.
So shall it be,
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Vivianagoja(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Use am take pose for pictures
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Lagablog(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2020
The phone dey tell you bye bye to 2019 and welcome to 2020 na
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by olabright11(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2020
Ṣé o se ẹ rí, í bought í phone 6s and Samsung galaxy that the same place, I regret using phone
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by orisa37: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Naijanewsgist00:

latest news

See his tweet below;

You don Tururu with Ur N17k
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Lamanii22(f): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2020
SameerAhmad:
cheesy you should be jailed sef, so you really wanted to get an iPhone 11 for 17k?

Loool I swear...
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Greatfullheart: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2020
So They Told #17,000 and You Bought it. It Show You like Awoof.

Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
If police are passing I will just point you to them and say his a thief take him away
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Kaybex007(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2020
You just didn't get it, what was sold to you was the apple logo on the phone and not the complete phone. Afterall the apple logo on every iPhone, either fake or original is worth 17k. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by TheStarsAlign: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Very greedy somebody grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by stello(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin
iyatrustee:
Re: Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k by Skmoda360(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
grin
all these afonja men wey dey stand for ikeja entrance dey ask u wan buy u wan sell?
na their work, the guy should be grateful dey didnt give him fufu
guy this is new year, stop this bigotry that has eaten deep into your system.....pls ok, na God I take beg you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 / Activate Sms Delivery Report On Your Phones To Confirm Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.