Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday (54953 Views)

Photos: Chineye Esther Celebrates Birthday, Princess Style / Love U Now And Forever ” – Bbnaija Esther Celebrates Frodd In A Romantic Way On / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Roon9(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
daddytime:
Esther is the original "Fraud"...

No chill

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by sprints1: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Starz825:

This kind girl plenty for naija...Dem dey call them mood swingers
Today Dem like you tommorow Dem dey treat u like shit
na becos dem dey suitors upandan they make dem misbehave..childish behavior by the time dem don.nack.dem leave them dem g com dey reconsider u.. Useless girls
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by sprints1: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:
Frodd should not try and marry that girl.

Has character is zero coupled with her small stout nature.

I will make sure and form the mumu well my agenda is to banng her well den leave wat rubbish..after 8 months of stressing me...rubbish girl
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
ManspaceBarber:
Love is a beautiful thing
...when it's green.

...and organic.
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Kfed4ril(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
icankel:
so I share a birthday with Frodd, New Year born. To God be the glory
Happy birthday bro
Mine is in 3 days

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by tityboi: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Madam Carry dis ur "Audio Love" comot jareh

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by tomdon(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
I hope by now frodd has bleeped this bitch if not he is a big fool

Very big one, cos she no even be fargin
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by BackToLife: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Wise girl, I love her already!
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by MizzPhoney(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Witch! I don't like this girl at all. Just a teaser !!
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by seunfape(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fraud start or what ?
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by seangy4konji: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
This witch has mental problems.

Please lock your heart and soul for rather. She is nothing ht a jealous senseless hoe
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by meobizy(f): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol. Was this before or after their reunion show? I bet he earned her respect after airing out his grievances on the show. She came back, why not. Women always respect men who take no nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.