Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition (9753 Views)

COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

INVIGORATED BY THE HOLY GHOST

TUESDAY 14TH JULY, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (Ephesians 3:14-16).*_

In our theme Scripture, the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, prayed for the Christians in Ephesus to be strengthened with might in their inner man. If Paul prayed thus for them, it must mean that he knew what it meant to be strengthened and must have been strengthened himself. Therefore, he wasn’t trying to get God to fulfil a promise or do something that we don’t already have as Christians.

Why then did Paul pray for the saints in Ephesus that way? It was because the people hadn’t come to the full knowledge of the divine might at work in them by reason of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. It was more of getting them to be conscious of the divine energy, the supernatural might of the Spirit inherent in them. This “strengthening” wasn’t coming from Heaven; it’s by the Spirit of God that’s already inside them. He wanted them to understand the ministry of the Holy Spirit inside them and walk in His might.

There’s a Spirit inside you that invigorates you. That Spirit gives you supernatural power, the ability to perform. Hallelujah! This is why you must never confess or accept that you’re weak. There’s no weakness in your life, for the Holy Spirit, the embodiment of all glory, dominion and strength, lives in you in His fullness. No part of your body is available for sickness, disease, infirmity, or to the devil. The Holy Spirit in you keeps your spirit, soul and body invigorated and ever alive.

Romans 8:11 declares, _*“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”*_ This is no longer a promise but a present-hour reality. Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*
*Every fibre of my being is energised and infused with miracle-working ability. I’m strengthened and invigorated by the Holy Spirit in my inner man, thereby competent for any task. I’m conscious of, and function with His divine power that works in me mightily. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Ephesians 6:10 AMPC*
In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].

*Philippians 4:13*
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

*Colossians 1:9-11*
9. For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10. That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Acts 22:22-23:1-11 & Job 36-39

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>*
Galatians 4:1-11 &
Isaiah 34

Leave comments on today’s devotional
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Pastor Chris

Wednesday, July 15th 2020

PROSPERING THROUGH THE WORD

_*And the elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia (Ezra 6:14).*_

The New International Version renders the verse above thus, _*“So the elders of the Jews continued to build and prosper UNDER THE PREACHING of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah, a descendant of Iddo….”*_ Notice the underlined words in the verse. Those two prophets—Haggai and Zechariah—brought them the Word of God. And the result was the encouragement of the people, and they grew and multiplied.

That’s amazing. It tells us the place of the Word—the importance and transforming power of God’s Word. It makes no difference if you’re into business or you’re a student; irrespective of your vocation, you need the Word for your life. There’s no substitute for that. You have to keep learning and meditating on the Word of God for guidance, encouragement and strength. Through the ministry of the Word, the wisdom and skill you require for your next level are imparted to you. The Word helps to build your spirit strong, so you can face anything and win in any situation.

God surely does have a plan for your success; He’s made adequate provision for your prosperity, but He doesn’t do anything outside of His Word. In 3 John 1:2, He said, _*“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”*_ Your soul prospers through conscious meditation on the Word.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m yielded to the ministry of the Word of God in my life. I’m the seed of Abraham, blessed to be a blessing, and I prosper by the Word, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*1 Timothy 4:15*
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

*Acts 20:32*
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Acts 23:12-35 &
Job 40-42

Galatians 4:12-20 & Isaiah 35

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 16 JULY 2020

RECKON YOURSELF ALIVE IN HIM

Pastor Chris

For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:10-11).

The word “reckon” in the scripture above is “logizomai” in Greek. It’s an accounting term. It means to count or record something to be so; to record or number with the sum. For instance, Mark 15:28 says Jesus was “numbered” (reckoned) with the transgressors. Jesus wasn’t a transgressor, yet He died between two thieves. He was numbered with the transgressors.

Now, the Bible says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4). When Jesus died, we died in and with Him, because He died in our place. He was on the Cross on behalf of everybody that ever came to this world and that’ll ever come to this world.

That’s what our theme verse is talking about when it says, “...Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Therefore, you can now declare, “I’m dead to sin, and I’m alive to God!” This should be your constant confession of the Word. You may not feel like you’re close to God, but the question is, are you born again? If yes, then take it to account, reckon that all that Jesus did was for you.

Instead of saying, “I’m so weak; I’m not able to resist temptation like some other Christians,” reckon or consider yourself to be dead to sin! Don’t think, talk or act like someone who’s struggling with sin. Change your way of thinking and accept what Jesus did in your behalf. This consciousness will empower you to live right!

Use your mind! Reckon yourself to be dead to sin. Let it be your present-hour mentality. That’s the practical way to be in sync with how God sees you and how He thinks about you. You were in Christ when He died, you were in Him when He was buried, and you were in Him when He was raised from the dead. He sees you alive in Him now. Praise God.

CONFESSION
I’m alive to God, and I belong in the Kingdom of His dear Son where I reign and rule by the power of the Spirit! I walk in the finished works of Christ, being the direct beneficiary of His vicarious sacrifice. I’m strong, because He’s strong! And I live because He lives! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 2:1; And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

Romans 6:4; Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Romans 6:10-11 NIV;The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.
11. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Galatians 4:21-31 & Isaiah 36

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

THE WORD IS FOOD INDEED

FRIDAY 17TH JULY, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed (John 6:55 NKJV).*_

There are some who still cry to God to fill them afresh, to satisfy their spiritual thirst or hunger. It’s a baseless cry and may yield no results. He knew we were hungry and He sent the Bread from heaven. Today, any Christian who’s begging and crying to God to be filled is wasting his or her time.

When Jesus said, _*“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled”*_ (Matthew 5:6), He was only introducing the message that He brought to the Jews; the New Testament hadn’t begun yet. He wasn’t talking to the Christian, the new creation.

In John 6:35, He said, _*“...I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”*_ That bread is available to anyone who comes to Him. The question then is: have you come to Him? If you’re born again, yes! You’re in Him through the New Birth; so why are you still hungry? The Bread has come; Jesus is the Bread from heaven (John 6:41).

Also, from our theme verse, we read that His Word is the Bread, because Jesus and His Word are one. John 1:14 says, _*“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us….”*_ So, if you’re experiencing spiritual hunger, what should you do? How do you get filled? “Eat” the Word; get under the ministry of the Word of God. Even now, as the Word of God is coming to you through this devotional, you’re being fed; you’re being nourished spiritually.

The Bible says, _*“...Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”*_ (Matthew 4:4). Rather than sing and cry, “Lord, I’m hungry for you,” study the Scriptures, for only the Word of God satisfies your hunger. Now you can understand why the prophet said, _*“Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts”*_ (Jeremiah 15:16).

*CONFESSION*
*My hunger has been quenched through the Word of Christ which dwells in me richly in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. My life is upward and forward only; I’m fruitful in every good work as I increase in the knowledge of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *John 6:35*
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

*Acts 20:32*
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

*1 Peter 2:2*
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Acts 25:1-12 & Psalms 7-10

Galatians 5:1-12 & Isaiah 37

*JULY SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020

CONQUER YOURSELF

SATURDAY 18TH JULY, 2020

PASTOR CHRIS

_*For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? (Mark 8:36-37).*_

Throughout history, there have been hundreds of well-known leaders who subdued other men. The whole world was subject to them; they had everything under their tyranny. Some were even so revered and placed by others in the class of God. But Jesus said, _*“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?”*_ (Mark 8:36-37).

Never pride yourself in your ability to subdue or dominate others; rather, learn to use your authority over yourself. Conquer yourself! That’s when you really win: when you say to yourself, “I’m going to do the right thing and say the right thing only,” and keep at it.

When your words and actions are under your charge, consciously subjected to God’s Word, then you’re ready for true success. When you tell yourself, “Nothing filthy will come out of me” and consciously ensure such a lifestyle through the Word, that’s the way of victory.

Refuse to give vent or expression to satanic manifestations such as anger, hatred, bitterness, jealousy and envy. Be sure that only the blessings, grace and compassion of Jesus are seen and experienced by everyone around you. Make the choice that only His love and works of righteousness will effuse from you to your world.

*PRAYER*
*Blessed Father, I thank you for the blessing and privilege to receive your Word. My mind is stayed on your Word; the Spirit of excellence at work in me brings discipline and stability into my life, to produce fruits of righteousness and manifest your love, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Corinthians 9:25-27 NLT*
25. All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize.
26. So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing.
27. I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified.

*Proverbs 25:28 AMPC*
He who has no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down and without walls.

*Proverbs 16:32 CEV* Controlling your temper is better than being a hero who captures a city.

Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16

Galatians 5:13-19 & Isaiah 38

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 19 JULY 2020

BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PAINS OF OTHERS

Pastor Chris

Stoop down and reach out to those who are oppressed. Share their burdens, and so complete Christ’s law (Galatians 6:2 MSG).

Years ago, as a teenager, I’d cry so hard in prayer, because of many in the world who didn’t know the Lord; the suffering humanity of sinners, the sick and the needy. I felt the burden and thought the responsibility to do something about the pain of broken people around the world rested on me. I’d wake up at night, praying with tears, because of the needy, the poor and the afflicted.

That motivated me to go from house to house, to hospitals, schools, and villages, preaching the Gospel, and I’m still at it today. Don’t shut your heart to the plight of suffering humanity. Too many people are going through so much. The suffering isn’t just the man who has lost his job; how about his children who probably can’t further their education as a result? Think about little children who may have lost both parents; how terrible life must be for them. Their future has turned bleak.

Many families are going through tough times because of a loved one who’s sick or has died; all these should get your attention to pray and increase your passion and speed for spreading the Gospel. If we can save more, there’d be less pain. Don’t be overly concerned about your situation that you forget what others are going through.

Your blessing is in blessing others. You’re lifted when you lift others. Therefore, explore every available and innovative means to reach out to those who are suffering and in pain. Don’t ignore their cries.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the wonderful works of salvation; thank you for the glorious Gospel of Christ through which life and immortality are unveiled. I’m committed to its spread around the world, and many are brought out of sin, poverty and affliction into the glorious life in Christ. Your Word is growing and prevailing in nations of the world, delivering men and women into their inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Galatians 6:10 AMPC; So then, as occasion and opportunity open up to us, let us do good [morally] to all people [not only being useful or profitable to them, but also doing what is for their spiritual good and advantage]. Be mindful to be a blessing, especially to those of the household of faith [those who belong to God's family with you, the believers].
Galatians 6:10 AMPC

1 John 3:17 GNB; Rich people who see a brother or sister in need, yet close their hearts against them, cannot claim that they love God.

Romans 15:1;We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 26:2-18 & Psalms 17-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Galatians 5:20-26 & Isaiah 39

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

WISDOM AND DIRECTION FROM THE WORD

MONDAY 20TH JULY, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever… (Ecclesiastes 3:14).*

The Word of God can be applied to everything in life. The wisdom therein is all-encompassing. 2 Timothy 3:15 says the Scriptures are able to make you wise; wise unto salvation, causing the glory of God to be revealed in you. The more you study the Scriptures, the more refined and accurate your ideas will be: ideas for creativity, innovation, perfection, strategy, health and prosperity.

This is something many Jews in Israel understand and take advantage of; they take their ideas for arts, science, technology and even their military from the Holy Scriptures. They understand that God-inspired ideas are unfailing; hence their amazing victories and prosperity.

Your God-inspired ideas will survive and beat every obstacle and system of this world. When there’s a crash in the economy, for example, you’ll keep making progress, because you play from a higher realm; your ideas and strategies come from the wisdom of the Spirit, through the Word. Blessed be God!

Think about it: who would have thought that David, with a stone and a sling, would take out Goliath, the giant of Gath, the champion of the Philistines? (1 Samuel 17:50). How could anyone explain how Isaac dug and found water in the same arid place everyone else had abandoned? He acted on divine insight that came to him from the Lord.

He was about to relocate as a result of the drought, but God said, “Stay in this land and I’ll prosper you”; the same land where there was famine. He simply did what God asked him to do, and the Bible says he “... waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great” (Genesis 26:13). Don’t follow the world’s principles and ideas for success. Open your heart to the Holy Spirit and His Word for wisdom and the right ideas you need for a life of ever-increasing glory, success and prosperity.

CONFESSION
Every piece of information I require for my next level of success is accessible to me. I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension; I’m full of the wisdom of the Spirit, through the Word, and I make great things happen in my life and in the lives of others. I see the invisible and do the impossible, for my mind is anointed for extraordinary ideas for success. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 2:6 AMPC
For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Ephesians 1:17-18
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Psalms 119:105 NUN.
Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 26:19-32 &
Psalms 19-20

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 6:1-9 &
Isaiah 40

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Good Morning Saint.
Here is today's Rhapsody of Realities devotional for your blessing and delight.
Enjoy it.

*RHAPSODY OF
REALITIES DAILY
DEVOTIONAL*

“CHRIST IN YOU” —THE ONE THING NEEDFUL

TUESDAY 21ST JULY, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY (Colossians 1:27).*_

Some people lament how they’ve done everything they know to do, yet their lives are still at variance with the realities of God’s Word. They ask such questions as, “What more should I do to prosper?” “What more should I do to be healed?” They’re faced with these and other questions in their lives for which they seek answers.

Now, I’ve got something to tell you about this and it’s very important: One day, I was having this wonderful fellowship with the Lord about the amazing things that the prophets did in the Old Testament and the amazing abilities that He gave to His children. As I cogitated on these things, looking through the Scriptures, I pondered, “What does God want? What’s His plan? If we were to ask Him for anything, what should we ask for?”

Then, the Lord said to me, “Whatever good thing you could ever desire is nothing compared to the ‘one thing needful,’ which you already have: Christ in you!” Christ in you covers everything; it’s the biggest thing we got from God. Your recognition and acknowledgement of this truth will stop your hunger and desire for anything else; you’ll virtually find it foolish asking God for anything else.

If you can only accept that Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of your heart, it’ll change your life. Everything that He gives, is in Him. Everything that He is, is in Him. Remember, the fullness of the Godhead—the totality of divinity—bodily dwells in Christ Jesus; and we’re complete in Him. If this is true, then what else do you want?

That’s why Paul said, “All things are yours”; the world is yours (1 Corinthians 3:21-22). Once you have this consciousness, the world becomes so small to you. Your boldness becomes so strong; you’ll have no fear of the future, no fear of darkness, failure or lack; because in Him, you have, and you’ve overcome all things; you’re more than a conqueror. Blessed be His Name forever!

*CONFESSION*
*All things are mine. I have a healthy, prosperous, vibrant and successful life, for Christ has taken up His residence in the quarters of my heart. I have nothing to fear: no fear of the future; no fear of the dark; no fear of failure, because Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous triumph and eternal glory. Blessed be God!*

*1 Corinthians 3:16* Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

*1 Corinthians 6:17*
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

*Colossians 2:9-10*
9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Acts 27:1-26 &
Psalms 21-22

Galatians 6:10-18 & Isaiah 41

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020

PRAYER STRENGTHENS YOU TO DO HIS WILL

_*And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him (Luke 22:43).*_

One of the many benefits of prayer is that it strengthens you against unbelief, to do God’s will. Unbelief isn’t only about not demonstrating faith for what you want from God. Unbelief is also a refusal to act as God said we should act. Imagine that you’re unhappy about something and you want to take a certain action, and the Spirit says, “No need; let the matter go.” Yet, you go ahead with your decision; that’s unbelief.

Think about Moses in Numbers 20; God instructed him to speak to the rock and water would come out of the rock for the children of Israel to drink. But being angry at the people, Moses “struck” the rock twice, instead of “speaking” to the rock. The Lord was displeased and said to Moses and Aaron, _*“…BECAUSE YE BELIEVED ME NOT, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them”*_ (Numbers 20:12). Moses’ disobedience was a result of unbelief; God said so.

Perhaps, if he had done as God instructed, he’d have been healed of the anger and frustration with the people. This is part of the reasons for prayer. In the place of prayer, you’re supposed to give up the consciousness of everything else and everybody else. When you’re in prayer, you give up offences, and humbly fellowship in God’s presence. Your spirit is calm from every disturbance or distraction. At that moment, you can yield to His love and direction.

Even if you had a lot of things you wanted to tell Him, sometimes He interrupts you; He starts talking before you talk. Suddenly, all the doubt, anger and frustration will disappear, and you’re strengthened. This happened with Jesus as He prayed during that moment of anguish; the Bible says, _*“…there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him”*_ (Luke 22:43). In the place of prayer, He received strength to do the will of the Father.

So, pray more, especially in these last days. The more frequently you pray, the more you’re pulled by the Spirit’s mind, to His ways, strategy and direction. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you for your peace that garrisons my heart and mind. Thank you for the opportunity of fellowship with you in prayer and being strengthened to do your will, and live for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Philippians 2:13*
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

*Romans 8:26-27*
26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

*Isaiah 40:31*
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Acts 27:27-44 &
Psalms 23-25

Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 42

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 23 JULY 2020

SUBJECT YOUR PLANS AND DESIRES TO HIM

Pastor Chris

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service (Romans 12:1).

Oftentimes, people have desires that aren’t in sync with God’s plan. They don’t care about God’s will, as a result, they do whatever they choose, hoping somehow God would accept their actions. They try to force their will on Him, but it doesn’t work that way. Ask, “Why are you taking these actions?” and they’d tell you, “I prayed about it.” As far as they’re concerned, God ought to accept their actions and choices since they “prayed” about it. That’s absurd!

There’s a difference between doing something because you “prayed” about it and doing something because God said so and that’s His will for you. The latter is the best and safest place to be; fulfilling God’s purpose for your life. Never find yourself doing things for which you think you don’t need God’s approval. That a plan, an idea or desire has been in your heart all your life doesn’t mean it came from God.

There’re people who are born with demons right from birth. Some others receive demons while growing in an environment that’s littered with evil, wickedness and demonic manifestations. It’s one of the reasons some people grow up with morbid desires that stay with them for many years and finally, they act on them.

But now that you’re born again, God expects you to present your body to Him, as a living sacrifice. Also, your mind must be yielded to His Word; your heart must be regulated by the Word. This is the reason for meditation. Meditating on the Word guards your thoughts in the things of God, in the direction of His plans and purpose for your life. Don’t act on carnal desires of the mind that are inspired by the world and its systems. Stay focused on the Word.

CONFESSION
My spirit, soul and body are filled with God; I give vent only to His thoughts, ideas and desires. He’s at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. My life is the expression of His will and glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 12:1-2; I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Proverbs 3:5 AMPC;Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 28:1-16 & Psalms 26-29

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 1:15-23 & Isaiah 43

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2020
Good morning saint. Here is today's article of the Rhapsody of Realities for your delight.
Be blessed as you read.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

LOVE LIKE HE DID

FRIDAY 24TH JULY, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise (Luke 10:37).*_

The words in our opening verse are a part of the Lord’s dialogue with a certain lawyer who asked Him in Luke 10:25, _*“…Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”*_

In His response, Jesus told the parable of the Good Samaritan: a traveller had been stripped of his clothing, beaten and left half-dead by the roadside. First, a priest, and then a Pharisee, came by, but both avoided the man. Finally, a Samaritan helped the injured man.

Then as read in our theme verse, Jesus said to the inquisitive lawyer, _*“...Go, and do thou likewise”*_ (Luke 10:37); in other words, do what the Samaritan did. How does this apply to you today? Ephesians 5:1 tells us to be emulators of God in love.

Everything about God and His eternal Kingdom centres on His love. He wants everyone in the world to know how much He loves them. The Bible says, _*“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”*_ (John 3:16). His love is the basis for everything and He gave us the honour to demonstrate that love and preach it everywhere, because it’s been shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5).

Commit yourself to helping others know Christ and experience His love. Let your life portray Him at all times. That’s what the Samaritan did; he epitomised the love of God, and we’re to do likewise.

*PRAYER*
*Precious Father, I thank you for the message of salvation through which I’ve been made your righteousness in Christ Jesus. And now, I’m honoured with the responsibility of propagating this Gospel of your love to my world. I’m constantly compelled from within to tell of your love and manifest your grace for your glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Ephesians 5:1-2*
1. Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

*John 13:34-35*
34. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35. By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Acts 28:17-31 &
Psalms 30-31

Ephesians 2:1-10 & Isaiah 44

Daily devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 25 JULY 2020

KEEPING YOURSELF IN HEALTH

Pastor Chris

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh (Proverbs 4:20-22).

The Word of God is medicine; it has curative powers. If you’d meditate on the Word, it’ll destroy every, and any form of disease and infirmity in your body. The Bible says, “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions” (Psalm 107:20).

God’s Word is the solution to every challenge. Its potency and efficacy are undeniable. As you meditate on the Word, a metamorphosis takes place in your life. If you’re facing challenges in your health, don’t despair. Get a hold of God’s Word and there’ll be a change.

The Word of God does much more for your spirit than physical food does for your body. Stay in the Word, and you’ll always be healthy and sound. Meditating on the Word will cure the blood condition, get rid of the HIV and any infectious virus; it’ll heal your bones, heart and skin and produce life in you! It’ll cure that nerotic wound that has defied treatment. Speak the Word to that infirmity; talk to the cancer; talk to the diabetes. Command that they be healed, and it shall be so. Keep yourself in health with the Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word is medicine and life to my body. I’m born of the incorruptible seed of your Word; therefore, my life is sustained by your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 107:17-20; Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
18. Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death.
19. Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
20. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Matthew 8:16; When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

Psalm 34:12-13;What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13. Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 1:1-17 & Psalms 32-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 45

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 26 JULY 2020

DEAD TO SIN, ALIVE TO GOD

Pastor Chris

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:11).

The verse above reveals a profound present hour truth about the new creation: he’s dead to sin and alive to God! This is the perspective you should have of the Christian life; you’re to reckon (count) yourself to be dead to sin and alive to God. To be “alive to God” means to be awakened to His reality and realm of life, to be in conscious fellowship with Him.

Ephesians 2:1 AMPC says, “AND YOU [He made alive], when you were dead (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins.” When Jesus died, you died in Him; when He was raised back to life, you came alive with Him. Colossians 2:13-14 (ESV) says, “And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.”

This is simply amazing! Before you were made alive with Christ, your sins and the ordinances that were against you were nailed to the Cross. In other words, both your sins and what caused them to be sin in the first place were all nailed to the Cross.

1 Corinthians 15:56 lets us know that the strength of sin is the Law; however, the very thing that gave life to sin, which is the Law, has been abolished by Jesus (Ephesians 2:15). He gave you victory over sin, death, and the grave. See yourself in this light.

The Word of God is Light, and it’s also a mirror that shows who you really are. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Now, the Word says you’re dead to sin and alive to God; as you contemplate that reality in the Word, you’re metamorphosed into that truth—into the same image that is revealed in the mirror.

The image in the mirror is of one who’s dead to sin but alive to God and His righteousness. Your response should be, “Blessed be God! I’m dead to sin, and alive to God. I’m alive to His realm of life.” Walk in this reality. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m alive to God, awakened to the realities of the Kingdom! He’s real to me, in me and through me! I hear and know His voice; I know His thoughts, His will, and walk in His divine destiny for me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 6:7-11; For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2:1-6; And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2. Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3. Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
6. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 46

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 27 JULY 2020

DOMINION OVER DEATH

Pastor Chris

Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him (Romans 6:9).

The scripture above is one of the most amazing verses in all of Romans 6 because of its implications. It doesn’t say, “Knowing that Jesus being raised from the dead dieth no more…”; rather, it says, “…Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more….” The Question is, who is Christ?

Christ is Jesus and His body—the Church! Jesus is the head, and the Church is His body. The head and the body form Christ. When it’s personalized, it’s “Jesus.” In certain cases, a title is added to it to call Him “Jesus Christ” or “Christ Jesus.” But every time you’re studying the New Testament and you see “Christ”, except the context dictates otherwise, it means Jesus and the Church, His body.

If death has no more dominion over the head, it doesn’t have dominion over the hand, over the legs or any other part of the body. Verse 10 says, “For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.” What a verse! You ought to read this and declare, “I’m alive from the dead!” Have that consciousness!

Death has no dominion over you because through Jesus Christ, you have eternal life; you’ve been brought into life and immortality (2 Timothy 1:10). Therefore, be fearless, for death has been paralysed; defeated by Jesus. Hebrews 2:14-15 says, “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

When Jesus defeated death, we were in Him. Together with Him, we’ve triumphed over death and the grave. No wonder it says in 1 Corinthians 15:54-55, “…Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”

CONFESSION
I’m crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God! I’m free from sin and death. I’m a partaker of the divine nature! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 15:55-57; O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56. The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:1-2; There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

John 5:24; Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 2 & Psalms 38-41

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 3:13-21 & Isaiah 47

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Jul 28, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
( DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: https:///bz1)*

BORN SIN-FREE

TUESDAY 28TH JULY, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness (Romans 6:18).*_

Paul had difficulty communicating the truth in the verse above due to the limitation of language. He said in the next verse, _*“I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh...”*_ (Romans 6:19). The Message translation says, _*“I’m using this freedom language because it’s easy to picture...”*_ (Romans 6:19 MSG). He had to bring the discussion to a seeming mundane level that they could relate with.

The reality is that the new creation wasn’t “set free” from sin; rather, he was born sin-free; there’s a difference between the two. Born sin-free means you were born without sin. This is easy to understand when you realise that the new creation is the result of the resurrection (not the death) of Jesus Christ. Your new life started with the resurrection of Jesus Christ: _*“Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life”*_ (Romans 6:4).

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, _*“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…”;*_ a new species or kind of man, born in righteousness with no past of sin to be set free from. In Christianity, we don’t get set free; we’re free-born! That’s the reality for the one who’s born again. You’re sin-free. No wonder Romans 6:14 says, _*“For sin shall not have dominion over you....”*_

The concept of sin can’t be properly understood until you have a good understanding of the doctrine of righteousness. So, when the Bible says, _*“For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness”*_ (Romans 6:20), the expression “free from righteousness” actually means righteousness-free or you were “righteousness-exempt.” In other words, you were a slave of sin, and couldn’t practise righteousness.

However, now that you’re born again, it’s the reverse; you can practise righteousness and produce fruits and works of righteousness because that’s your nature in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I’m a new creation, a new kind of man; old things are passed away and all things have become new. I walk in righteousness and produce works and fruits of righteousness. Glory to God!*

*2 Corinthians 5:17* Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

*Romans 6:4-7*
4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:
6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7. For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Romans 3 &
Psalms 42-44

Ephesians 4:1-10 & Isaiah 48

JULY SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///bz1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Jul 29, 2020

*HE’S ABLE TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING .*

Wednesday, July 29th 2020

Pastor Chris

_*Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen (Jude 1:24-25).*_

The scripture above is just so comforting; the Lord is able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy. This is part of His ministry in your life. Glory to His Name forever! If we had read that “He picks you up each time you fall,” that would have been wonderful. But His job isn’t to pick you up each time you fall, but to keep you from falling.

Some believe that as Christians, we fall and then we get up, but that’s not what the Word says. Don’t believe in falling. Accept what the Word of God says rather than your experiences or that of others. Accepting and living out God’s Word is where the power and glory is. Every time you affirm the Word, it produces in you what it says. Therefore, rather than have a rising and falling mentality, every so often, declare, “The Lord is able to keep me from falling; therefore, none of my steps shall slide. I’m up all the time, steadfast, immoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. Glory to God!”

Irrespective of the happenings around you, be bold to declare, “My life is upward and forward only; I’m standing strong in faith; nothing shakes me; I’m deeply rooted in Christ, the Solid Rock, and He never lets me fall!” Make this your contemplation and understanding of Christ, and His ministry in your life will be fulfilled. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

*I have a life that’s upward and forward only; no ups and downs, because in Christ, I’m forever up! He upholds me with His right hand of righteousness that I may never stumble. My path is of a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Proverbs 4:18* But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:8-10* For if these things be in you, and abound, they make [you that ye shall] neither [be] barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: *||*

*||* *Jude 1:24-25 TPT* Now, to the one with enough power to prevent you from stumbling into sin[a] and bring you faultless before his glorious presence to stand before him with ecstatic delight, 25 to the only God our Savior, through our Lord Jesus Christ, be endless glory and majesty, great power and authority—from before he created time, now, and throughout all the ages of eternity. Amen![b] *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 4 & Psalms 45-48

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 4:11-16 & Isaiah 49

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 30 JULY 2020

KEEP INFLUENCING YOUR WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned (Mark 16:15-16).

Preaching the Gospel isn’t something you choose to do or not to do; it’s your calling; it’s your primary responsibility on earth to win souls.

2 Corinthians 5:18 says God has reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation. Your commitment to the Lord must reflect in your dedication to soul-winning. Be absolute about this. Paul said, “I’m compelled to preach the Gospel, and doomed if I don’t” (1 Corinthians 9:16). This isn’t about convenience; it’s required of you; it’s a responsibility for which you’ll give account and be rewarded of the Lord when He judges His saints.

1 Corinthians 4:1-2 says, “Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.” Be faithful in reaching others with the Gospel. The Apostles lived for this cause. Many have suffered severe persecutions and some were killed for preaching the Gospel.

Therefore, even if you were reviled or disdained for preaching Christ, keep at it. Keep influencing and impacting your world positively with the power of God in His Gospel. Be exceedingly passionate about this because the time is short.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my world with the Gospel. Testimonies of salvation abound today, all around the world, as the Gospel is preached and received gladly. Thank you for your blessings and bountiful provisions in my life, and for the boldness and courage you’ve granted me to proclaim the Gospel with power, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 28:19-20; Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 Corinthians 9:16-17; For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17. For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 5:1-11 & Psalms 49-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 4:17-24 & Isaiah 50

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 31 JULY 2020

HIS POWER, GLORY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Pastor Chris

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary (Psalm 63:1-2)

Even though the glory of God and the power of God are interchangeably used in Scripture sometimes, they’re not exactly the same. For example, when Moses was asked of the Lord to talk to the rock, what God wanted was for His glory to be manifested. But Moses rather struck the rock, and God’s power was manifested.

However, from God’s response to Moses, we know He wasn’t pleased because He reprimanded Moses by saying, “You didn’t glorify me before the people” (Numbers 20:11-12). So, here’s the point: the glory is greater than the power because the glory includes not only the power of God but also the grace and righteousness of God. The glory of God, actually, is the term that encapsulates all of His splendour and His righteousness. He manifests His righteousness in His glory.

His power is manifested through us to accomplish His purpose. Nonetheless, that power could be abused as Paul indicates in 1 Corinthians 9:18: “What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.” Thus, it’s possible for someone to misuse the power of God but you can never misuse the glory of God.

Always, what God wants is for us to manifest His glory, and to do that, you have to walk in His grace and in His righteousness as well; they all go together.

PRAYER
Thank you Lord, for you’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. I impact my world, not only with your power, but with your glory, righteousness, wisdom and love today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 2:11; This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

Matthew 6:13b; For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC;But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 5:12-21 & Psalms 52-55

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 4:25-32 & Isaiah 51

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Saturday, August 1st 2020

SERVE THE LORD WITH YOUR LIFE

*For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. ( Luke 9: 24)*

A certain man advised his son who was a Christian against being too active for Jesus Christ. He was concerned that his son could lose his life for serving Jesus Christ and preaching the Gospel. But the son replied, “Dad, I’m only doing what Jesus said I should do; I’m serving Him with my life.”

The man was offended and said with acerbity, “You’re doing what Jesus said you should do? That’s why He died young; at thirty-three! They killed Him!” Like that man, there’re many who neither understand Christ’s purpose, nor the meaning of life. It’s not how long you live; it’s about the life you live.

The truth is, for such people, the issue really isn’t that they want to live long or want their loved ones to live long. If that were the case, God promised them eternity; their real problem is the fear of death.

As long as the fear of death dominates a man, he can’t live to his best potentials; he can’t fulfil his calling in life. He’ll say and do things he really doesn’t believe, all in a bid to save his life. But we read in our
opening verse, “...whosoever will save his life shall lose it....” Live your life for Christ unreservedly! You’ve got to be able so say, “Come what may, I stand for Jesus Christ and His Kingdom! I’ll preach the Gospel, no matter what!”

Remember what He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” As you go about preaching the Gospel, especially in these last days,be fearless, for the Lord Himself is your defence. Even now, He’s saying to you the very same words He said to the Apostle Paul in Acts 18:10
“For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city.”

*CONFESSION *

*I live in the realm of life, where death has no power. I’m crucified with Christ; nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. Hallelujah!

*Colossians 3:23-24*
23. And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
24. Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

*1 Corinthians 15:58*
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

*Acts 20:24*
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Romans 6: 1- 14& Psalms 56 -59

Ephesians 5: 1- 8 & Isaiah 52

Welcome to a month of Awesome, Unique, Germane, Unusual & Supernatural Tendencies (AUGUST)!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 2nd AUG. 2020

EXAMINE YOUR OWN FAITH

Pastor Chris

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves… (2 Corinthians 13:5).

There’re those who think the Lord permits calamities or is responsible for misfortunes that people suffer. It’s like the fellow who lamented, “I’m out serving God, working for Him every day; yet, He allowed the devil to kill my baby.” But that can’t be true! The Lord isn’t responsible for evil or the mishaps that people experience; it’s not consistent with His nature. He is love personified; there’s no darkness in Him.

Whatever you may have suffered that’s inconsistent with the provisions of Christ in His Gospel, didn’t come from God. Life is spiritual and you’re responsible for your life—the things that happen with you. It’s about your faith and how you use it. Jesus said in Matthew 17:20, “…If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” This is a sovereign declaration; the question is, what are you doing with your faith? How are you putting your faith to work?

The Bible says, “Now the just shall live by faith…” (Hebrews 10:38). Using your faith to deal with the crises of life every day is your responsibility. James 1:22 says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” That’s the key; doing the Word. You act your faith by “doing” the Word; we’re Word practitioners.

If things aren’t working out as you expect them to, the fault isn’t with God, for He is perfect. Since He’s perfect, then you have to check elsewhere for what might have gone wrong. It could be that you didn’t understand Him or His Word well enough. Perhaps you didn’t do exactly what He said; or maybe your timing was wrong. Therefore, the right thing to do will be to examine your own faith as read in our theme verse.

The life of faith given to us isn’t a deception. The Lord isn’t hiding behind faith so He wouldn’t do what He said He’d do. Faith always works. If it didn’t work, then it wasn’t faith. Keep growing your faith by increasing your knowledge of the Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, you’re perfect and in you there’s no variableness, neither shadow of turning. I take charge of my life, growing my faith through the Word and strengthening it by use. I thus produce victories and triumphs in every situation and circumstance, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 18:30; As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

2 Corinthians 1:20; For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Hebrews 13:8;Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 6:15-7:1-6 & Psalms 60-63

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:9-16 & Isaiah 53

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of Realities devotional for today.
Enjoy it and be blessed!

Pastor Chris

Monday, August 3rd

GIVING THANKS ALWAYS

_*Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20).*_

The human brain is divided into two major parts: the right side and the left side. The left side is what you use to analyze, calculate and plan. It also makes excuses. If, for example, there’re tasks for you to accomplish, but you say, “I’m not sure I’ll be able to do this for such-and-such a reason,” that’s the left side of your brain working. It produces reasons for success or failure.

The right side of your brain, on the other hand, is the one that spontaneously catches pictures, creates imaginations, and gives answers. It produces creativity, beauty, colours. But sadly, because the world around us is mostly sense-ruled, we’re taught to reason more. Therefore, most people depend on the analytical side of their brain (the left side), and as a result, they’re not creative; they don’t produce clear-cut answers.

However, it’s important to note that the right side of your brain can be activated, and one of the best ways of achieving this is what God shows us in our theme verse: _*“Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father….”*_ God knows this works, because He created you. He knows if you’re always thankful, you’ll have an attitude of joy in spite of your situation and be able to create answers and solutions. Here, you’ll see colours, beauty and the brighter side of life.

Therefore, learn to give thanks always for all things. It makes no difference that you’re in debt or many who are owing you money are unable to pay; give thanks! Your landlord may have given you a notice to quit; give thanks nonetheless! Perhaps you heard that the company or organisation where you work is retrenching workers and your name is on the list, give thanks! Irrespective of such challenges, give thanks!

The Bible lets us know that giving thanks in all things is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Hebrews 13:15 says, _*“By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.”*_ When you have this attitude—the thanksgiving attitude—your life will be one of victory, glory, joy and unending testimonies. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
*Blessed Father, you’re gracious and kind! From the depth of my heart, I’m grateful for your grace, mercy, wisdom and power by which I live triumphantly today, prospering in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMPC*
Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].

*1 Chronicles 16:8-10*
8. Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
9. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.
10. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

Romans 7:7-25 & Psalms 64-67

Ephesians 5:17-24 & Isaiah 54

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 4, AUGUST 2020

LIVING ON GOD’S WORD

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him (Luke 8:25).

A certain young man was deathly ill, and thought he’d die. On a certain Friday evening, he was brought to me. After explaining to me what the problems were, I said to him, “See me on Sunday.”

Later on, as he shared his testimony, he said, “When Pastor Chris said to me, ‘See me on Sunday,’ I knew I wasn’t going to die before Sunday, because I’ll have to see him.” He held on to the word to see me on Sunday. We ministered to him eventually and he was miraculously restored.

That’s how to live your life on the Word of God; you take the Word that’s come to you from God and anchor your life on it; you live by it. It also brings to mind an experience between Jesus and His disciples on a certain occasion. He had said to them, “...Let us go over unto the other side of the lake...” (Luke 8:22). During the sail, it became so stormy that the disciples were terrified and cried to the Master saying, “...Master, master, we perish...” (Luke 8:24).

The Master’s response to them is what we read in our theme verse. He asked them, “Where is your faith?” His question wasn’t about the wind and the storm. Rather, He was saying, “I told you we’re going to the other side, and if I said that, then we must arrive at the other side, irrespective of the boisterous and tempestuous wind; we don’t perish on the way!” He was saying, “You should have relied on my words.”

It makes no difference what’s going on around you, refuse to be agitated. Don’t be flustered by the economic or political wind around you; live your life on God’s Word. Stay your life on His word and know that until you’ve fulfilled it, nothing can stop you; nothing can destroy you. Go about God’s business, preaching the Gospel unafraid and unintimidated. The greater One lives in you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m completely yielded to the ministry of the Word, and through study and meditation, the Word mingles with my spirit, producing in me the message it carries. I respond to situations and circumstances from the standpoint of the Word. Therefore, I live victoriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Joshua 1:9; Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Luke 10:19; Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 John 4:4;Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 8:1-17 & Psalms 68-69

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:25-33 & Isaiah 55

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 5 AUGUST 2020

HE SUBSTITUTED HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR YOUR SIN-NATURE

Pastor Chris

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

The idea of the new creation having a sin-nature is mostly common amongst Christians who look at it from the standpoint of “I was once a sinner, but now I’m saved.” But the new creation isn’t the man that was in sin and in the darkness; that man actually died with Christ.

The old nature of sin was crucified with Christ and supplanted by God’s nature of righteousness: “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin” (Romans 6:6). When Jesus arose from the dead, you arose with Him with a new life and a new nature. The life in you isn’t a continuation of the old life or a combination of the old and the new; it’s a new life altogether—a new life of righteousness. Blessed be God!

Romans 6:4 says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” No wonder the Bible says in Colossians 3:10, “…put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.”

You were born righteous in Christ Jesus. He substituted His righteousness for your sin-nature. His substitutionary work took care of the sin-problem and brought forth a new creation—a new species—recreated in righteousness and true holiness. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’m born of God, and have His nature of righteousness in my Spirit. As Jesus is, in His glory and righteousness, so am I. There’s no old nature within me, for I’ve been born into a newness of life; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, called into the fellowship of the Godkind. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:1-4; There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 5:17; For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 8:18-39 & Psalms 70-73

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 6:1-9 & Isaiah 56

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 6 AUGUST 2020

YOUR KEY TO ENDLESS VICTORIES

Pastor Chris

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).

In Ephesians 5:18-19, the Apostle Paul tells us, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.” Then, as you study the book of Acts, you’ll observe that the apostles ministered in the Name of Jesus, with the Word of God, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. That’s why they had such extraordinary results. It’s the same today. There’re people who try so hard to succeed through their own might and natural wisdom, yet true success eludes them. This is because they function from the mind—the sense-realm—which is grossly limited.

True success is by the Spirit. If you’ve been trying to succeed by your own power or ability, it’s time to quit the struggle and rely on the strategies of the Spirit and His wisdom to guide you. 2 Corinthians 3:5 says, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.”

Our competence; the ability, wisdom and grace by which we function are of the Spirit. Trust in Him. How do you intend to grow your Church, cell group, or fellowship? How do you intend to multiply your finances or grow your business? It’s got to be by the Spirit! He’ll make you a wonder as you walk with Him and allow Him to guide you in your affairs. He’ll unveil the realities of the Kingdom and the reality of the glory of God to you. He’s the key to a life of endless victories and extraordinary success.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in my life, who causes me to do and walk in your perfect will. I’m continually filled with the Spirit to be effective in the ministry of the Gospel, communicating your divine presence to my world and bringing in a great haul of souls to the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 3:5-6; Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Philipians 2:13; For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC;Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 6:10-20 & Isaiah 57

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Good Morning Saint. Her is today's Rhapsody of Realities devotional for your upgrade.
Be blessed as you read.

*SPEAKING WISDOM*

FRIDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

*But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory (1Corinthians 2:7).*

Our opening verse says we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery; what is it to speak wisdom? Reading 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 gives us an
idea. It says, *“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit, which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.”*

Notice the underlined portion; it didn’t say, “Which things also we speak of”; rather, it says we speak them. We read something similar in verse 6; it says, *“Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect….” * We don’t talk about wisdom; we speak wisdom, and wisdom is the Word of God. Speaking wisdom is speaking the Word.

For example, Colossians 1:27 says, * “...Christ in you, the hope of glory.” * When you, on the basis of that scripture affirm, “I’ll forever be a victor; my life is the expression of the glory and dominion of Christ,” you’re speaking wisdom. When you declare, “I have no lack or want because I’m an heir of God and joint-heir with Christ; the whole world is mine”; you’re speaking the wisdom of God. You’re speaking wisdom, when, irrespective of
the symptom you may be feeling, you say, “The life of God is activated in every fibre of my being; I’m full of life.”

There’re those who may consider you to be out of wits for speaking the wisdom of God; that’s because the wisdom of God is foolishness to the natural man. 1 Corinthians 2:14 declares, *“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”*

Speak the wisdom of God always, and your life will glorify God. Declare your oneness with the Lord. Declare your righteousness, health, dominion, and glory in Christ Jesus. Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*
*The wisdom of God is in my heart and in my mouth always. I have a great life. I acknowledge and declare that I’m excellent and full of glory, living the life of righteousness, dominion and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah*

*FURTHER STUDY: *
*1 Corinthians 2:12-13 AMPC*;
12. Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God.
13. And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit].

*Proverbs 18:21; *
Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

*Mark 11:23*
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING *

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 9:30-10:1-21 & Psalms 78

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ephesians 6:21-24 & Isaiah 58

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Good Morning Saint. He is the Rhapsody of Realities Devotional for today.
Be blessed as you study it.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

*CAST OUT DEVILS IN YOUR NATION*

SATURDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).*_

In our day, activities of demons are rampant in many cities, with a bid to stopping people from receiving the Gospel. Part of our theme verse says, _*“…the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not….”*_ That’s Satan at work; he’s the god of this world and has his agents in different nations, with a mission to stop people from receiving the Gospel.

When you notice a slowness in people heeding the call to salvation in certain places in spite of the vigorous preaching of the Gospel, do what Jesus said to do: cast out devils (Mark 16:17). Cast them out of the cities, towns, villages, localities and nations, as you pray fervently in the Spirit. Until and unless you act and put a stop to the works of these demons, they’ll keep running rampage, making the inhabitants of such regions less and less receptive to the Gospel. But thanks be unto God! We have the authority in the Name of Jesus to dislodge and dispossess them of their hold over these regions and reassign the desolate heritages. We have the right to reassign these regions, formerly destitute of the Spirit of God, to angels.

It makes no difference what obtains in the city or nation where you live or the demons in that particular region that hold sway over men’s lives; cast them out! Once you do, the hearts of many in those regions will become open to receive the Gospel gladly and heed the call to salvation.

Make it your life’s work that the Gospel of Jesus Christ would grow mightily and prevail where you are. Let the desire for His righteousness to be established in your city, locality and country cause you to intercede and break the cords of bondage over men’s lives; let it mean everything to you.

*PRAYER*
*Thank you, blessed Father, for all the nations are yours. I proclaim the Name of Jesus over every city, every nation, and every government. The power of evil is broken over the cities and the nations of the world, and the Gospel grows mightily, prevailing gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Acts 19:11-20*
11. And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
12. So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
13. Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
14. And there were seven sons of [one] Sceva, a Jew, [and] chief of the priests, which did so.
15. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
16. And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
17. And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
18. And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.
19. Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all [men]: and they counted the price of them, and found [it] fifty thousand [pieces] of silver.
20. So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.

*Mark 16:15-17*
15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Romans 11:1-24 & Psalms 79-81

Philippians 1:1-8 & Isaiah 59

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 9 AUGUST 2020

HE’S YOUR TICKET

Pastor Chris

Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light (Colossians 1:12 NIV).

I magine you were on your way to a ticketed event but you’re without the ticket. At the gate, you’ll most likely be refused, and disappointed. But with your ticket, you’ll be confident and simply display it and go in. That’s like what the Name of Jesus represents to you: it’s your ticket to every blessing; it represents more than you could ever imagine or desire. Hallelujah! He said in John 16:23, “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”

Everything you could ever ask or desire is fulfilled in Christ; all you need do is declare they’re yours in His Name. Every so often, declare, “I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, a partaker of the inheritance of the saints; all things are mine, in the Name of Jesus!” When you make such declarations, nature responds to you. Glory to God!

Due to ignorance of the finished works of Christ, many still beg God to bless them, to heal them, to deliver them, etc. It gives them some sort of satisfaction to approach Him with a beggarly attitude. But He doesn’t want that; not after all that Jesus accomplished in your behalf through His vicarious sacrifice! He brought you into oneness with divinity. By Him, you have boldness and access by the Spirit to the Father and the blessings of heaven. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the power and authority in the Name of Jesus by which I live in the overflowing goodness, victories and blessings of heaven. In His Name, I walk in the glorious heritage and liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 3:12; In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Acts 13:38-39; Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
39. And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

1 Corinthians 3:21;Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 11:25-36 & Psalms 82-84

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 1:9-14 & Isaiah 60

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 10 AUGUST 2020

A NEW LIFE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Pastor Chris

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him (2 Corinthians 5:21).

When a man receives Christ, he receives a new life; he’s as one who never existed before: a new creation in Christ. This new life is the life of righteousness; superior to sin, the devil, death and hell. This new life is the reason you can live a righteous life. The reason men sin is that they have the nature of sin. That nature is supplanted by God’s nature of righteousness when a man is born again.

It wasn’t just a mere change that took place in you when you were born again; it was an actual replacement or supplanting of the life and nature of sin by the life of righteousness. Real Christianity isn’t the inclusion or impartation of another nature, but an actual recreation of the human spirit by God. You’ve come alive to God through the new birth. Thus, it’s natural for you to live right and fulfil the will of the Father.

Religion teaches that if a man would live right, then God would qualify him to be a righteous person, but that’s a contradiction. No one can live righteously, until He’s first made righteous by God. God’s righteousness in your spirit is what gives you the ability to live right.

Hence, in Christianity, what God does is to first make you righteous, before He’d be justified to expect you to live right. The Bible says Jesus Christ died on account of our offences, and was raised back to life for our justification (Romans 4:25). Justification means to be declared righteous. Blessed Be God!

CONFESSION
I’m born of God and have His nature of righteousness in my Spirit. As Jesus is, in His glory and righteousness, so am I in this world. I’ve been born into a newness of life; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, called into the fellowship of the Godkind. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 5:17; For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 8:1-4;There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
3. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 12:1-16 & Psalms 85-88

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 1:15-22 & Isaiah 61

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 5:03am On Aug 11, 2020
( DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP: https:///bz1)

*FAITHFULNESS IN SERVICE*

TUESDAY 11TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men (Colossians 3:23).*_

Each one of us is called to fulfil a unique role in Christ; we all have varied assignments given to us by God. It was the same in Bible days. Some assignments could be greater or more far-reaching than others, but how you perform in your assignment is judged by your faithfulness. The Lord will judge and reward you on the basis of your faithfulness in service, in the assignment given to you, not the one given to someone else.

Remember, He’s the One who gives you the ability to do whatever He assigns to you. If He gave you more to do than someone else, He doesn’t think that makes you greater as a person; it’s about His placement and choice. So, it matters that you’re diligent in carrying out what He’s assigned to you.

Proverbs 22:29 says, _*“Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”*_ Take God’s admonition in our theme verse to heart; whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.

If you serve the Lord as though you’re serving man, whatever reward you get won’t go beyond this world. Therefore, whatever assignment God gives you in His Kingdom, do it with joy, passion, and with faith, as unto the Lord. Practise it, and you’d be amazed at the demonstration of His grace in your life. Amen.

*PRAYER*
*Precious Father, I thank you for the honour and privilege to fulfil destiny in serving as a faithful steward and minister of your Gospel of grace. I do all things as unto you, producing outstanding results for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*2 Chronicles 31:20-21*
20. And thus did Hezekiah throughout all Judah, and wrought [that which was] good and right and truth before the LORD his God.
21. And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did [it] with all his heart, and prospered.

*Ephesians 6:5-9*
5. Servants, be obedient to them that are [your] masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6. Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
7. With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
8. Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether [he be] bond or free.
9. And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

*Colossians 3:17*
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Romans 12:17-13:1-14 & Psalms 89

Philippians 1:23-30 & Isaiah 62

AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///bz1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2020

EMBRACE HIS LOVE

WEDNESDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).*_

Our God is gracious and kind. His love for man is beyond human comprehension; it’s love without limits. John 15:13 says, _*“Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”*_

The Lord Jesus laid down His life for us, like no one ever did. He was divine and without sin; yet, He became the sin-sacrifice, offered up for the sin of the world. He was crucified of His own will in the place of others. Think about it: He took our place of sin on the Cross, so that we might take His place of righteousness: _*“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him”*_ (2 Corinthians 5:21).

How do you describe such love that made Him die for sinners—the criminals, murderers, robbers, etc? He came, lived, worked wonders, died and resurrected, all for the love of man. Everything He did was for the love of man. He declared His purpose for coming in John 10:10; it was so that man may have life, and have it to the full. The life He’s given us is one of blessings, joy and pleasures forevermore.

Now, as a result of what Jesus did, we’re holy and without blame before the Father in love. We can boldly stand in the presence of God without guilt, inferiority or condemnation. You don’t have to feel insecure or uncertain about your stand with God. Be bold, confident, assured and glad that you belong to Him; that He brought you into oneness with Himself. Hallelujah.

No matter where you’ve been, what you’ve done, how deep in sin you think you’ve been, you don’t have to run from God. He said in Isaiah 1:18, _*“…though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”*_ Embrace His love. Trust Him with your life. Perhaps you’ve never been born again, this is your moment. Turn to the prayer of salvation on page 76; pray that prayer and mean it with all your heart.

*PRAYER*
*Dear Father, I thank you for the great love with which you’ve loved me; thank you for choosing me before the foundation of the world to be holy, blameless and accepted in your presence, according to the good pleasure of your will. I walk in the consciousness that you love me endlessly and unconditionally; justified and at peace with you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*1 John 3:1-2*
1. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
2. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

*1 John 3:16*
Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

*1 John 4:19*
We love him, because he first loved us.

Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

Philippians 2:1-11 & Isaiah 63

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Good Morning Saint. Here is today's Rhapsody of Realities article for your delight.
You will be greatly blessed as you study it.
Thank you.

CUT OFF SATAN’S INFLUENCE

THURSDAY 13TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD WILL I destroy them (Psalm 118:10).*_

The underlined word “will” in the verse above doesn’t exist in the original Hebrew text; rather, it’s in the affirmative. The NIV, like several other translations, puts it correctly; it says, _*“All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the LORD I cut them off.”*_ He didn’t say, “…I will cut them off.”

David was making a proclamation in the Spirit ever before he would destroy his enemies with the sword. He had to first destroy them with words. This is so important because it shows us how we should deal with the adversary. You’re to cut off the influence of Satan over the nations, leaders, and governments of the world. That’s what you do in praying for nations and leaders.

David was emphatic with the phrase, “cut off” because sometimes, you’ve got to say it several times. When we hear of wars, pandemics, insecurity, economic downturns, etc., and we notice that Satan is taking advantage of them to keep people in fear and mislead nations, then we step in. Like David, we cut off Satan’s influence.

When you see the adversary on rampage, holding nations hostage in whatever form, don’t keep quiet; cut off his influence with your prayer and faith-filled words. The Bible says, _*“Where the word of a king is, there is power…”*_ (Ecclesiastes 8:4), and we’re king-priests unto God (Revelation 1:6).

Even now, with the authority given to us in the Name of Jesus, take your place and cut off principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Expel them from your home, the schools, your government and from public places. Praise God!

*PRAYER*
*Precious Father, I thank you for the authority in the Name of Jesus with which we prevail over Satan and his cohorts. By that authority, I cut off principalities and powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places, from every sector, establishment and aspect of government in my nation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Psalm 118:10-12 NIV*
10. All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the LORD I cut them down.
11. They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the LORD I cut them down.
12. They swarmed around me like bees, but they were consumed as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them down.

*Ephesians 6:12*
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

*Mark 16:17*
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

Philippians 2:12-18 & Isaiah 64

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2020

DON’T HOPE; ACT YOUR FAITH

FRIDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2020

*PASTOR CHRIS *

_*Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1).*_

Hope is a good virtue, but it doesn’t change your condition. There’s a difference between faith and hope. Hope is future; but faith is NOW. Understand it from this perspective: Jesus was prophesied as the hope of the nations; He was the hope of Israel; He was called the hope of salvation.

In other words, if man would ever be saved, the Son of God would have to come; there would have to be the sacrifice for the sins of the world, and Jesus was that sacrifice. When John the Baptist saw Him, he exclaimed, _*“...Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world”*_ (John 1:29).

Now, Jesus came and fulfilled the plan of God. He was crucified in our place. He paid the full price for man’s sin and then God raised Him up to give us the inheritance. Colossians 1:12 says, _*“Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.”*_ Now that God has given us the inheritance through Jesus Christ, there’s no reason to hope for it.

“Hope” (Jesus) came and completely fulfilled everything that God sent Him to give us and to do for us. Hallelujah! Everything you could ever desire of God has been consummated, accomplished, and granted you in Jesus Christ. You now must act your faith.

Don’t say, “I hope someday this sickness will leave my body”; stop hoping; act your faith. If the condition must change, it’s got to be by faith. Faith takes possession NOW! Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*My faith is active and prevails now! In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the light of my inheritance in Christ, in power and grace, living in divine health and supernatural prosperity. I’m victorious evermore, because I live in and by the Word. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *Ephesians 6:16*
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

*1 John 5:4*
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

*Hebrews 11:1*
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Romans 15:14-33 & Psalms 99-101

Philippians 2:19-30 & Isaiah 65

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill / 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) / What Made Satan Disobey God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.