Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

[Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (17035 Views)

Phones With Best Camera And Their Price In Nigeria / Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] / 20 Best 3GB RAM Phones And Their Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2020
If you are a phone lover, then we have taken out time to list out the main features of these mobile phones and the price range you can get them in Nigeria and also state the possible issues with these phones just to guide you before you change your mind to buy them! So have fun

1. Full list of Apple iPhones and their Prices

2. All infinix Phones and their Prices

3. All Samsung Phones and their Prices in Nigeria

4. Best Xiaomi Phones and their Prices in Nigeria

5. All Tecno Phones and their Prices in Nigeria

6. All Nokia Android Phones and their Price in Nigeria

7. Full list of Gionee Phones and their Price in Nigeria

8. All Itel Phones and their Nigerian Price

9. All Huawei Phones and their Prices

4 Likes

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by emmasegun: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2020
What I was just looking

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jamiuisah: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2020
Thanks alot for popping these list
The site is simple and not bad
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jemilajane: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Samsung phones usually my favorite...
All other phones na trash

4 Likes

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2020
jemilajane:
See this one! Weitin u know about phones?
Go check the list for Huawei phones wey the guy post and see say Huawei self na mad phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2020
divinejaga:

See this one! Weitin u know about phones?
Go check the list for Huawei phones wey the guy post and see say Huawei self na mad phone
No phone is bad per say
Just your Budget that matters

4 Likes

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Deflames01(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
There are two brands of phones In the world..........Samsung and others

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Deflames01:
LOL this one mad o
And for the author of this! Thanks for outlisting these phones abeg
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Goldyyy: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2020
Thanks for the list. Looking for an affordable one to buy
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Goldyyy:
Thanks for the list. Looking for an affordable one to buy
You can check out infinix Phones especially hot 8, it cost around N40,000 and it has amazing features

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Seunpaul01(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
God bless you for posting this compilation list.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Seunpaul01(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Abeg, how strong is Samsung battery now. Since the time I had poor battery experience with one open n close Samsung I used long time ago. I don't trust using Samsung products anymore.

And more recently, the terrible news of their battery exploding. I don't just trust their product again.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by AmosAkins: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Deflames01:

Well that because you only use Samsung grin grin

2 Likes

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Timileyin1234(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
What of Zzapo grin grin
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:
What of Zzapo grin grin
Zzapo.. Will research on that
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by sureinfo: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Those Tecno phones are on point, they are quite affordable too

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by sureinfo: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
jemilajane:
for your mind, samsung wey once screen break you go use the same money wey you buy phone use repair screen? That's why I stick with my tecno phones, they're are durable and their parts are easily available

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice list. Good one op
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
sureinfo:
Those Tecno phones are on point, they are quite affordable too
they have both affordable and high priced device too.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2020
bravesoul247:
Nice list. Good one op
Obrigado Amico
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by johnodion: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2020
bravesoul247:
they have both affordable and high priced device too.
Exactly! Tecno is Bae bae
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Inehmesit: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
iPhone X. 409,000?

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by RubiesBanking: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
You decided to put Tecno, itel and infinix and forgot to put Xiaomi. Xiaomi better pass all those crappy phones

4 Likes

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by preshos: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
RubiesBanking:
You decided to put Tecno, itel and infinix and forgot to put Xiaomi. Xiaomi better pass all those crappy phones
Xiaomi
I think that's a new phone in the market
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by RubiesBanking: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
preshos:

Xiaomi
I think that's a new phone in the market

Xiaomi is far better than those transsion phones you see up there by far.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jamiuisah: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Xiaomi phones! Am just hearing it for the first time o
Local man like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
jamiuisah:
Xiaomi phones! Am just hearing it for the first time o
Local man like me
We just updated the list now
Go check it out

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
RubiesBanking:
We added some xiaomi now
Kindly check through
Warm greetings
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Blastedholligan: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Very nice post
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Blastedholligan: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
RubiesBanking:
Xiaomi is there and besides, why bad mouth a brand just to appraise yours?

3 Likes

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blastedholligan:
Very nice post
Thanks boss
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by preshos: 6:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Blastedholligan:
Xiaomi is there and besides, why bad mouth a brand just to appraise yours?
Matter tire me o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / Power Banks Can't And Didn't Kill A Ghanaian Girl. See Why. / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.